Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. (1454 Views)

Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention / When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Please Help A Lesby Who Is Desperate To Break Free (2) (3) (4)

How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. by Nature8(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
1. whenever he/she calls just pick their call and
inform them about your achievement and never
give them a chance to reconcile, never abuse
them..

2. You should never block them on whatsapp, Facebook or stop following them in Nairaland, and always update on your happy moments and avoid updating on your miseries..

3. Be close to their friends so that he/she can
feel more jealous..

4. Never call their relatives..

5. Whenever you meet them on the road greet
them and wish them well but never give them
much time, always look jovial..

6. Never be the one calling them..

7. If they try to make advances, say NO with
capital letters and tell them to mind their own
business..

8. Improve on your dressing and personal
appearance, once they see you they might even
commit suicide..

9. Date someone who has achieved more than
him/her and who is more handsome/beautiful
than them.. NATURE
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. by krak101(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
You self. After you ex them you still wan make them jealous of you Haba na. There is God o
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. by vizkiz: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
ex is a past tense, no matter what happens, don't ever let them into your life no more

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. by agarawu23(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ex is gone story.

No time for drama cheesy
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. by cirmuell(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Really? why would I wanna make my ex feel unwanted and desperate? stupĀ”d writeup.

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. by maxit2(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Incredibly stupid write-up.
Instead of all these stunts why not just reconcile since ur not yet over the ex.

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. by Ekakamba: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
wetin concern bird & toothbrush? Why'll I tryna make an ex jealous when I don't want her/him back? No news 'bout low PMS price?
Nature8:

1. whenever he/she calls just pick their call and
inform them about your achievement and never
give them a chance to reconcile, never abuse
them..

2. You should never block them on whatsapp, Facebook or stop following them in Nairaland, and always update on your happy moments and avoid updating on your miseries..

3. Be close to their friends so that he/she can
feel more jealous..

4. Never call their relatives..

5. Whenever you meet them on the road greet
them and wish them well but never give them
much time, always look jovial..

6. Never be the one calling them..

7. If they try to make advances, say NO with
capital letters and tell them to mind their own
business..

8. Improve on your dressing and personal
appearance, once they see you they might even
commit suicide..

9. Date someone who has achieved more than
him/her and who is more handsome/beautiful
than them.. NATURE
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. by TPAND(f): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Do I want to spend this time and effort on my EX rather than my NEXT.

I'd rather do for NEXT. EX is gone ... bye bye and move on
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. by Royle2014(m): 1:43am On Apr 08, 2016
this is just wrong. Its not a must it should work out. If it doesn't, focus on ur life nd stop trying to make another person miserable

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. by TuneChi369(m): 3:05am On Apr 08, 2016
leave them be....They are your eX..why make dem feel unwanted.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. by loomer: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
I need get ex be that.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. by CosmicJames(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
If u practice @op principle, u are still interested in ur ex and wishing deep in ur hrt to be with him/her again some day.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. by firstking01(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
But there are actually no reasons for all these

1st Time Versus 101st Time, Unbelievable Reactions (photos) / For The Guys, On What Basis Do You Term A Lady As Loose??? / Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This