Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

If Your Girl Friend Cheats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Friend Cheats (1339 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girl Friend Cheats by SamMilla1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2006
if a girl cheats on her biyfriend and the boyfriend knows that she cheats, but has not cautght her red handed. is it wrong for the boy to be angry with the girl especially if it is very hard for the boy to let go of the girl for some special reasons. please i do not want any answer here to be based on either sentiments or stupidness.
Re: If Your Girl Friend Cheats by 190: 7:27am On Dec 14, 2012
grin grin
Re: If Your Girl Friend Cheats by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2012
You are human.your feelings were hurt and trust, betrayed. So,u should be angry. But,do not act on it nor confront her until u've got concrete proof.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Tell He Is In Love With You. / My Girl Friend Is Lying To Me; What Do I Do?pls Advice / Do I Say Yes Or Do I Say No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.