Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. (1149 Views)

Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? / Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday / How To Produce More Sperm: Try These 8 Proven Methods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by FreeBSD: 1:13am On Apr 08, 2016
Women have two purpose assigned to them by nature while men have 1 purpose.

Women:

- Satisfy Man Desire For Sex
- Fruit of that desire, make babies

Men:

- Survive and ensure the fruit of that desire and the instrument for the execution(woman) survives.

This explains why men are to take care of their families (women and children). Women have no purpose other than that. So I see no reason for women in offices. Go home and wait for your man to come back and make more babies

I stand to be corrected. Please tell me things woman was designed/can do for man that man cannot do himself or employ another man to do for him apart from making babies. If you cannot tell me, then don't bloody comment unless u support my theory.

1 Like

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by Strahovski1(m): 1:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Same here.. I do not see any other use for females asides from sex and child bearing at least the way the world is (where man does everything)

2 Likes

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by FreeBSD: 1:22am On Apr 08, 2016
Men should stop taking women to heart.

1 Like

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by kindworld(m): 1:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Don't mind them, is promiscuity the way? That's why evil is rampant, they go about promoting warped views.

1 Like

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by tracyfemmmm: 1:45am On Apr 08, 2016
i Think its the other way around men are designed to just provide sperm.

1 Like

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by FreeBSD: 3:24am On Apr 08, 2016
tracyfemmmm:
i Think its the other way around men are designed to just provide sperm.

You provide spermatozoa
You provide money for woman and child
You provide protection for woman and child
You provide support for woman and child
Woman answer your name
Woman is not Mrs without you
You feed woman and child
And many many more things that makes it. More than providing sperm.

Men are the kings

1 Like

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by tracyfemmmm: 4:46am On Apr 08, 2016
FreeBSD:

You provide spermatozoa
You provide money for woman and child
You provide protection for woman and child
You provide support for woman and child
Woman answer your name
Woman is not Mrs without you
You feed woman and child
And many many more things that makes it. More than providing sperm.

Men are the kings
All those things u mentioned a woman can provide for herself.so how exactly are,u needed? U cant have a baby without a woman. But u can have,one without a man.just ask around for the numerous sperm banks around.

3 Likes

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by FreeBSD: 4:52am On Apr 08, 2016
tracyfemmmm:

All those things u mentioned a woman can provide for herself.so how exactly are,u needed? U cant have a baby without a woman. But u can have,one without a man.just ask around for the numerous sperm banks around.

Be deceiving yourself. Sperm bank ko. Sperm ATM ni.

The sperm in the bank is it not Men who deposited it? You don't see commercials of sperm banks looking for donors? If they manufacture their sperm they won't need donors.

How many women in this world provide for them self? How many jobs can women do? . The work men do to earn a living how many women can do it? Maybe secretary job or PA of CEO who will be fvcking undecided Accept it. How many women own companies

Women are sex objects and they are subject to the kings which are men. That's why we buy women by paying bride price. We purchase the items and we can do as we like with it.

1 Like

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by jubrealguy(m): 5:22am On Apr 08, 2016
Women are just meant to be fuvked and to make babies........ I have a feeling this world will end in the next 24hrs

1 Like

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 08, 2016
As I was reading through the thread, I had to stop to check the date, because from the comments I thought I had somehow traveled back in time to 1824.

So people still reason like this in 2016? I have no words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Smh ......You've not had breakfast!
Go eat so you can think clearly!
Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by funlord(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2016
undecided

Meeeeen! Dis o.p no try at all sha!

**mysogynists thread ahoy**
Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by FreeBSD: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by EastanPower(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2016
FreeBSD:
[s]Women have two purpose assigned to them by nature while men have 1 purpose.

Women:

- Satisfy Man Desire For Sex
- Fruit of that desire, make babies

Men:

- Survive and ensure the fruit of that desire and the instrument for the execution(woman) survives.

This explains why men are to take care of their families (women and children). Women have no purpose other than that. So I see no reason for women in offices. Go home and wait for your man to come back and make more babies

I stand to be corrected. Please tell me things woman was designed/can do for man that man cannot do himself or employ another man to do for him apart from making babies. If you cannot tell me, then don't bloody comment unless u support my theory[/s].

1 Like

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by mekybabe1: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2016
Typical Okoro and yaro speaking.
FreeBSD:

The sperm in the bank is it not Men who deposited it? You don't see commercials of sperm banks looking for donors? If they manufacture their sperm they won't need donors.

How many women in this world provide for them self? How many jobs can women do? . The work men do to earn a living how many women can do it? Maybe secretary job or PA of CEO who will be fvcking undecided Accept it. How many women own companies

Women are sex objects and they are subject to the kings which are men. That's why we buy women by paying bride price. We purchase the items and we can do as we like with it.
Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by FreeBSD: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
EastanPower:

Mtcheew
Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by tracyfemmmm: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
FreeBSD:

Maybe in the 18 century where u are from. Women less then a century with almost equal status as men and look how far they have comr. They are taking over the world whether people like u like it or not

1 Like

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by FreeBSD: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2016
tracyfemmmm:

Maybe in the 18 century where u are from. Women less then a century with almost equal status as men and look how far they have comr. They are taking over the world whether people like u like it or not

Taking over my ass.. What makes women equal? Go to Nigeria Immigration Office and request a passport, they will ask for letter of authorization from your HUSBAND! Yeah.. Because your husband owns you. Is that equality?

Women are not allowed to vote in so many countries without husband approval.. See USA is not the world. Because some Sh!t is going down there doesnt mean its happening every where. Nigeria is one example.

Women are not even allowed in sport stadium in Saudi Arabia. Even in Russia, Women are not allowed to work in Office Position greater than the post of a secretary except the woman owns the company which her husband must have 50% Share Holding.. So what are we saying?

Continue to deceive yourself.

GOD Made WOMAN below MAN! MAN Came First.. If you are equal, why do men pay money to marry? Its because women are items... Thats why we purchase only we dont collect receipt. Women are only used for sex... thats why men use and dump women. How many women use and dump men?
Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by Cindel(f): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Very unnecessary post. Smh
Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by Adaeze003(f): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cry babies everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by czarr(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
To an extent I am forced to agree...
But this seems to stem from hate. grin
Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Adaeze003:
Cry babies everywhere...

I don't understand.....

Like someone substituted pee for milk in their cornflakes grin

1 Like

Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by chykere(f): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Heeya who did this to you. Spill it all out so u can be happy . You are really pained . Sorry
Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by Adaeze003(f): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
smiley
Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by Adaeze003(f): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I don't understand.....

Like someone substituted pee for milk in their cornflakes grin

More like indomie for brain... grin grin
Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
I agree
Re: Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. by AccidentalGenius: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
harsh o. Lol but true. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend / Please I Need Serious Advice About This Issue / That Aawkward Moment When U Fart In D Class... (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.