Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday (11062 Views)

Does The Size Of A Man Sexual Organ Matters In A Relationship? Your Opinion / Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by PaulkillermanAg(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2016
Yes! ! My people and my Niggaz Paul killerman is here again, to intimate my men, on how I spent my yester night using girls to satisfy and gratify my sexual needs at the moment ( as that is there only use)...

So yester night , was the strippers call, like I told my Niggaz here, had to go scout the strip clubs for pretty strippers to fork, like the bitches they are.... so I took with me my fair, slim tall stripper friend I have been forking , to show me around other strip clubs I didn't know , also told her I wanted to get a cute stripper to fork, with her together (3some) , she told me she wasn't into that kinda thing, moreover she sucks in sex, (like she is a total waste of money, taking her for an all night).... so we agreed she will show me more fun places....

We set out by 9PM , on our expedition , our first point of call, was Afrique strippers club at aba road , we stayed there, saw many chicks, all willing, to follow Baba Paulkillerman home, (but not now, bitches, Daddy has to explore other places , I can't have my vehicle filled with bitches cus I wanna fork, I said to myyself)... I bought some beer and liquor for my girl and myyself, with cigarettes for her (as I don't smoke)... We stayed there, I pressed the bbooobs and asss of the chicks, succulent and lovely.... wanted to take one to the side to give me B.J, but on a second thought I shoved it aside, after a while, we left there, and set off to the next...

Flat4 at okporo road, got in there, saw the chicks, some were cool, like my spec, others were not, I sat down with my click , we had some drinks too, and savoured the hubbub of the arena, when I was done there, rubbing and touching various asses and bbooobs, whispering crazy words into the ears of them bitches , I asked my chick to come along.... so we went to the next strips close by ..

Shepherds , just close by , I decided to end here, and pass the night, with the bitches ill get, and so, it came to pass...After the booze , jiving and all, at this place, I got hold of a stripper, who was my perfect match and spec, so I discussed with her she accepted and we set of (I was hoping to lure my bitch with me on acting together with us) ... After getting the room went in, showered, and I was luring my chick, but she insisted and adamantly refused joining me and the new hoe I got, after a while I got pissed, I wanted send her out of the room, but on a second thought I asked her to go and lie on the upholstery and allow us the bed....
I had to ask my new stripper hoe, to go get another girl for me, that looks like her, she went, and came back with another damsel, that was okay, not perfectly my match though, but had to manage (as my chick was messing up)
She showered too, after a while, the two girls started acting, I joined the equation, and we acted a classic blue film, I smashed those girls walahi ( I had already taken my beloved vega100 before the show down) I smashed them, forked them like bitches, slapping there asses , watching them kiss themselves too..... mhen!!! The fork was worth every inconvenience,

Anyway , my people, that was how I spent it, I say make I let una know , my Niggaz , bitches are only meant to be forked oh.... stop acting Nolly wood love script with them, finally the driving force of every woman on earth is money, if the money isn't there she won't stay , so just fork them and pay them off... that's there only use......

God bless you all bros, for the bad Niggaz, more pussies to your dick, for the sissy bboiz, continue acting love movies, and I'll continue forking your girlfriends for you ....

Paul killerman says so...

C.C Obontami, PHC1stborn , and all other correct Niggaz..., not forgetting my sinaj.... God bless you all...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 10:21am On May 29, 2016
You need Jesus undecided

17 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2016
I feel your frustration,
Low self esteem kills faster than HIV...
Keep up the speed bro... but remember that...

"Over speeding kills"...

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by laiza(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I feel your frustration,

"Over speeding kills"...
How e take concern you? Akproko!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by donfemo(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2016
Sad, hope u change. You certainly will look back and be filled with regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by PaulkillermanAg(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I feel your frustration,

"Over speeding kills"...
Baba , i no fit get infection, No be you i tell say, i deyy screen myy chicks before i put prick inside, with myy HIV strip, afterwards i cover myself with the armour of God and fly in..... It is a double protection standard baba, i no deyy dull....

As i deyy here now sef, the bag i dey carry walker, my beloved vega 100, condoms, and HIV strip all dey inside, baba your Nigga no deyy dull oh.... I'm ready for action every and anywhere , even if na for main road you stop me.... Paulkillerman Baba , is ever ready.....

God bless you breh .... i really hope you learn from me....

STFUareyouGod baba, I'm saved ohhhh, I'm saved like Weeeeetttttiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!!! Legendary Obontami can testify to this, jesus has always been in my life siinnccceeee....... God bless

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by PaulkillermanAg(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2016
donfemo:
na you Go look back and regret you didn't fork britches like the hoe they are when them done frustrate the living daylight out of you..... because you are already looking frustrated........ dey there...

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 10:34am On May 29, 2016
One of the numerous NL rejects that had their brain Swapped with that of A sponge when they were infants.

Stupidity is An inherently spontaneous trait for you. it's beyond you. you can't help it. you didn't choose to be this way. I'm so sorry.cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by sinaj(f): 10:35am On May 29, 2016
FEAR GOD angry
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 10:37am On May 29, 2016
Goat!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 10:37am On May 29, 2016
*°Why are ya'll upset
....This is clearly a fantastical tale from the op's imaginative mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 10:39am On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg you need reassurance grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by obontami: 10:42am On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Baba , i no fit get infection, No be you i tell say, i deyy screen myy chicks before i put prick inside, with myy HIV strip, afterwards i cover myself with the armour of God and fly in..... It is a double protection standard baba, i no deyy dull....

As i deyy here now sef, the bag i dey carry walker, my beloved vega 100, condoms, and HIV strip all dey inside, baba your Nigga no deyy dull oh.... I'm ready for action every and anywhere , even if na for main road you stop me.... Paulkillerman Baba , is ever ready.....

God bless you breh .... i really hope you learn from me....

STFUareyouGod baba, I'm saved ohhhh, I'm saved like Weeeeetttttiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!!! Legendary Obontami can testify to this, jesus has always been in my life siinnccceeee....... God bless

Omoba go into the world and destroy pusssies you got my blessings breh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by PaulkillermanAg(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
One of the numerous NL rejects that had their brain Swapped with that of A sponge when they were infants.

Stupidity is An inherently spontaneous trait for you. it's beyond you. you can't help it. you didn't choose to be this way. I'm so sorry.cry
how Ma? What did I do Wrong? How Ma? Why are you insulting me Na? Abi you want me to come fork you Too? I'm ever willing....I'll pay you as well..... just work hard and earn the cash..... God bless you small madam
KingCheezyPuff:
*°Why are ya'll upset
....This is clearly a fantastical tale from the op's imaginative mind.
No wahala ma, u are under liberty to see it any which way you think, realism or fantastical..... no wahala..... I sent you a PM, please try and reply, thanks, let's see how we can work something out....

ellacute45:
Goat!!! undecided
fly

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by dollyjoy(f): 10:43am On May 29, 2016
So what are we suppose to do?? Hail you?worship you? Praise you
Sorry but you are an idiot. Nonsense. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by dollyjoy(f): 10:43am On May 29, 2016
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by obontami: 10:45am On May 29, 2016
donfemo:

How can u wish ur fellow man such evil ??

Better watch what u type here before I call the moderators on ya ass

What nonsense angry

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 10:48am On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
No wahala ma, u are under liberty to see it any which way you think, realism or fantastical..... no wahala..... I sent you a PM, please try and reply, thanks, let's see how we can work something out....
*Wait Killer,what are we workin' out
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by obontami: 10:48am On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

You don't have to insult him to make ur point clear

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by PaulkillermanAg(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2016
obontami:

Omoba go into the world and destroy pusssies you got my blessings breh
Baba Obontami, baba I greet you like Weeeeetttttiiiiiiiinnnnnnn! !!! Kiloshe baba.... If you are for me in ashawo business who can be against me Baba God bless you breh... keep on blazing the trail....
dollyjoy:
hail me , salute me, and possibly offer yourself to me.....
Sincerely yo look very much like the stripper I took in, the physique ..... nice, will wanna send you a PM, please, hope u don't mind.....

***grabbing those waist and squeezing them**** kai, ***pensive mood***

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by cirmuell(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2016
y i goyta open this kind thread on a sunday morning inside church? sad
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by PaulkillermanAg(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Wait Killer,what are we workin' out
just reply me, you will know, won't mind meeting you, and lodging with you.... my PM is begging for a response please...

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by dollyjoy(f): 10:51am On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Baba Obontami, baba I greet you like Weeeeetttttiiiiiiiinnnnnnn! !!! Kiloshe baba.... If you are for me in ashawo business who can be against me Baba God bless you breh... keep on blazing the trail.... hail me , salute me, and possibly offer yourself to me.....
Sincerely yo look very much like the stripper I took in, the physique ..... nice, will wanna send you a PM, please, hope u don't mind.....

***grabbing those waist and squeezing them**** kai, ***pensive mood***
Goan fuc.k your sisterssadsad.
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 10:51am On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
how Ma? What did I do Wrong? How Ma? Why are you insulting me Na? Abi you want me to come fork you Too? I'm ever willing....I'll pay you as well..... just work hard and earn the cash..... God bless you small madam No wahala ma, u are under liberty to see it any which way you think, realism or fantastical..... no wahala..... I sent you a PM, please try and reply, thanks, let's see how we can work something out....

fly
grin
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 10:52am On May 29, 2016
obontami:

You don't have to insult him to make ur point clear
I didn't insult him...I Only stated his condition.
And then, pitied him.

hence, My apologies At the End.undecided
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by PaulkillermanAg(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
PaulkillermanAg you need reassurance grin
I'm reassured sire, thank you ...
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by obontami: 10:54am On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Yes! ! My people and my Niggaz Paul killerman is here again, to intimate my men, on how I spent my yester night using girls to satisfy and gratify my sexual needs at the moment ( as that is there only use)...

So yester night , was the strippers call, like I told my Niggaz here, had to go scout the strip clubs for pretty strippers to fork, like the bitches they are.... so I took with me my fair, slim tall stripper friend I have been forking , to show me around other strip clubs I didn't know , also told her I wanted to get a cute stripper to fork, with her together (3some) , she told me she wasn't into that kinda thing, moreover she sucks in sex, (like she is a total waste of money, taking her for an all night).... so we agreed she will show me more fun places....

We set out by 9PM , on our expedition , our first point of call, was Afrique strippers club at aba road , we stayed there, saw many chicks, all willing, to follow Baba Paulkillerman home, (but not now, bitches, Daddy has to explore other places , I can't have my vehicle filled with bitches cus I wanna fork, I said to myyself)... I bought some beer and liquor for my girl and myyself, with cigarettes for her (as I don't smoke)... We stayed there, I pressed the bbooobs and asss of the chicks, succulent and lovely.... wanted to take one to the side to give me B.J, but on a second thought I shoved it aside, after a while, we left there, and set off to the next...

Flat4 at okporo road, got in there, saw the chicks, some were cool, like my spec, others were not, I sat down with my click , we had some drinks too, and savoured the hubbub of the arena, when I was done there, rubbing and touching various asses and bbooobs, whispering crazy words into the ears of them bitches , I asked my chick to come along.... so we went to the next strips close by ..

Shepherds , just close by , I decided to end here, and pass the night, with the bitches ill get, and so, it came to pass...After the booze , jiving and all, at this place, I got hold of a stripper, who was my perfect match and spec, so I discussed with her she accepted and we set of (I was hoping to lure my bitch with me on acting together with us) ... After getting the room went in, showered, and I was luring my chick, but she insisted and adamantly refused joining me and the new hoe I got, after a while I got pissed, I wanted send her out of the room, but on a second thought I asked her to go and lie on the upholstery and allow us the bed....
I had to ask my new stripper hoe, to go get another girl for me, that looks like her, she went, and came back with another damsel, that was okay, not perfectly my match though, but had to manage (as my chick was messing up)
She showered too, after a while, the two girls started acting, I joined the equation, and we acted a classic blue film, I smashed those girls walahi ( I had already taken my beloved vega100 before the show down) I smashed them, forked them like bitches, slapping there asses , watching them kiss themselves too..... mhen!!! The fork was worth every inconvenience,

Anyway , my people, that was how I spent it, I say make I let una know , my Niggaz , bitches are only meant to be forked oh.... stop acting Nolly wood love script with them, finally the driving force of every woman on earth is money, if the money isn't there she won't stay , so just fork them and pay them off... that's there only use......

God bless you all bros, for the bad Niggaz, more pussies to your dick, for the sissy bboiz, continue acting love movies, and I'll continue forking your girlfriends for you ....

Paul killerman says so...

C.C Obontami, PHC1stborn , and all other correct Niggaz..., not forgetting my sinaj.... God bless you all...

Brother u ve done well

PuSssy niccas can go ahead and hang dem selves

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 10:54am On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
just reply me, you will know, won't mind meeting you, and lodging with you.... my PM is begging for a response please...
*No....thank you.
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by demzylahot(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Be kind grin
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 10:56am On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
I'm reassured sire, thank you ...
Are you obontami? grin
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 10:58am On May 29, 2016
demzylahot:
Be kind grin
LoL. grin

I'm Not Sorry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Need Strong And Bigger Manhood Start Eating This Ancient Fruit / Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB / 10 Unbelievable Foods That Make Women Grow Bigger Breasts Easily (see 8 & 10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.