Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. (3770 Views)

PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida / Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. by ddippset(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

The Presidency has no say in court proceedings. Its obvious most of you don't know that you're in a new dispensation and that the country and the systems are changing.
o hohohohoho! Só you know? Tomorrow now you will still open ya mouth to say buhari is interfaring with the Judiciary esp when decision goes against pdp abi?
Re: Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. by 1freshdude: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Very poor discussion of politics.
NO Senator will go close to that sit if APC hierarchy does not approve. Even if you toss the position on Ekwerenmadu or whoever's lap, they will scamper.
Learners!
Re: Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. by viyon02: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
What i know is, with Nigeria politics anything can happen
Re: Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. by dayowunmi(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

In this present political space, it is either one is a wailer (those that want real change (transformation), a Zombie (promoters of the Chanji) or a Bat (the real enemy of this country). Itz better you make a political stand, or be an enemy of this country.
Lolz, am in support of change, positive change. But I refuse to be associated with a negative word such as wailer or zombie. Bro, I beg you, please resist the urge to appropriate negative words like wailer or zombie to yourself, there's is power in the spoken word but if you still preferred to be labelled by such labels, then good luck to you
Re: Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. by OlujobaSamuel: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
dayowunmi:

Lolz, am in support of change, positive change. But I refuse to be associated with a negative word such as wailer or zombie. Bro, I beg you, please resist the urge to appropriate negative words like wailer or zombie to yourself, there's is power in the spoken word but if you still preferred to be labelled by such labels, then good luck to you
bros abeg, you can't beat sense into someone's brain, you can only admonish them to get it. I wonder why someone should label himself or another someone that loves crying or one that can't reason but do what others say. People are just pathetic.
Re: Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. by OFFICIAL336: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2016
dayowunmi:

By supporting change, positive change, u are automatically labelled a Wailer by the zombies. It originated from them. Itz in their DNA to label anyone who rejects this present scam as a wailer. The wailers wail for positive change. In this respect, to wail is positive cos itz patriotic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Fayose Is A Bastard ......olusegun Obasanjo! / Black Soot All Over Car Washed This Morning / Atiku Wins PDP Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.