Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) (45177 Views)

Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic) / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
kuuljay:
How come no wailer has arrived to tag this propaganda from Lai Mohammed grin grin grin
Because Lai's Lies can turn a Wailer to a Believer. His lies work wonders.
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by whytediamond(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
kingstylo01:
abeg na which kind soap them take dey brainwash these girls so? is it spiritual brainwashing or what? I can't just imagine a little young girl in her right senses strapping bombs on body to go and commit suicide, killing others too...

Not so bro, you and i could be brainwashed as well. It's What you are fed with, consistently, that reflects in the physical. Depends on how much "feeding" they got.

Remember, dey will first of all make these kids see how helpless, they are to their captor. They are starved for long during indoctrinations "brainwashing", then they are treated like queens and made to feel false-love.

The early pregnancy is also a part of the "brainwashing". They are married out to one rich terror kingpin and are locked up and raped continously.

I could go on and on. This is just a tip of of the cajoling they get before moving. Mind you, there minds are being manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by kayzeesoft(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
kingstylo01:
abeg na which kind soap them take dey brainwash these girls so? is it spiritual brainwashing or what? I can't just imagine a little young girl in her right senses strapping bombs on body to go and commit suicide, killing others too...

It could be that they forced them into it
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by mikron(m): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
the article clearly stated 4 suicide bombers but all i see are 2 dead suicide bombers, where are the remaining 2?
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
mikron:
the article clearly stated 4 suicide bombers but all i see are 2 dead suicide bombers, where are the remaining 2?

May be I.should know the mean.of graphics video
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by wacoj(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Are these not the so called Chibok girls?
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
mindtricks:

grin grin grin
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tonyosas101:
Gud news... Nd RIP to their souls

Why wishing them RIP?

They will never rest in any peace!
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by kingstylo01(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
kayzeesoft:

It could be that they forced them into it
hmm.... this is serious.... can't they think? they aren't kids na
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by bmos(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
obiremy:
Good for them

They were to die sooner anyway. So nothing lost, no tears to be shedded. Bastards
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by kingstylo01(m): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
whytediamond:

Not so bro, you and i could be brainwashed as well. It's What you are fed with, consistently, that reflects in the physical. Depends on how much "feeding" they got.

Remember, dey will first of all make these kids see how helpless, they are to their captor. They are starved for long during indoctrinations "brainwashing", then they are treated like queens and made to feel false-love.

The early pregnancy is also a part of the "brainwashing". They are married out to one rich terror kingpin and are locked up and raped continously.

I could go on and on. This is just a tip of of the cajoling they get before moving. Mind you, there minds are being manipulated.
anyway it is, I pity the girls
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Wizkoko(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
OP, you said 4 suicide bombers, but I can only see two - one appeared three times. Where are the other two?
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by kayzeesoft(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
kingstylo01:
hmm.... this is serious.... can't they think? they aren't kids na
It is not that easy o loju iku. They'll kill them.
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Tonyosas101(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rotentina:

Why wishing them RIP?

They will never rest in any peace!
probably those girls were put into a state of hypnosis because i see no reason why a sane person would want to bomb oneself and others
as in, that is RIDICULOUS
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Melvinsofty: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
rayblast:
Civilian JTF? abeg which kind gun dem use shoot dis suicide bombers?
I wonder o see how belle pack come out..
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by swizzdre(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
abeg wetin be the reward for female bombers. 90 virgin boys with big big phallus?
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
ugly women with fine nunu grin grin grin grin
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by otiigba1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
These girls could be innocent, even if they were not, why not do every thing possible to rescue and rehabilitate them? Anyway for the nigerian army it would be easier to murder them than rescuing. Does not matter who has been murdered wether suicide bombers or innocent civilians the lifes of humans has been taking. There are no winners.
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Totti9(m): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
this is very sad
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by amaechi1: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Take it or leave, one major achievement this administration has gained so far, is the fight against this insurgents. Gullible critics, will not accept this, but they should reflect on where are before may 29 2015 and where are we are now. The whole world have acknowledged the good work we Nigerians and the military have done so far.

God bless our military!

God guild PMB!

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by amaechi1: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
otiigba1:
These girls could be innocent, even if they were not, why not do every thing possible to rescue and rehabilitate them? Anyway for the nigerian army it would be easier to murder them than rescuing. Does not matter who has been murdered wether suicide bombers or innocent civilians the lifes of humans has been taking. There are no winners.

There are cases you don't take chances. Imaging the collateral damage it would have been if they had succeeded. Maybe, you may be one of those that will criticized the government for not doing much.

Please, remember my choice of word "maybe"
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by amaechi1: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
mindtricks:

Please, tell us the truth if you think otherwise.
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
amaechi1:

There are cases you don't take chances. Imaging the collateral damage it would have been if they had succeeded. Maybe, you may be one of those that will criticized the government for not doing much.

Please, remember my choice of word "maybe"
i can understand your sentiment but as that commenter has mentioned they could be innocent, besides rescuing and rehabilitation would have been more considerate. these girls has been brainwashed they may not have had any choice i pity then rather. they are still human and some ones children.
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by dfrank2665: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Na this type u Look finish.. Then type R. I. P.

Rest In Pieces.
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
rayblast:
Civilian JTF? abeg which kind gun dem use shoot dis suicide bombers?
Shakabula.(Cock & shoot.)
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
kennygee:
Na Bazooka them use shoot them?

Abi na anti trailer gun grin
kennygee:
Na Bazooka them use shoot them?

Abi na anti trailer gun
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
whytediamond:

my thoughts
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Those guns would make Fadeyi Oloro jealous. grin cool wink

I think NA should adopt this Civilian JTF's Shakabula as the standard issue for the Army.
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
They have been blown into smithereens cheesy grin

mikron:
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by rgee: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Luckylife:
When will Nigeria be free from the blood sucking animals that are forcing innocent girls to cost havoc ? May the blood suckers boko haram suffer millions times what those girls suffer provided the girls are innocent. Amen

Untill islam outlaws killing in the name of religion
Re: Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Chei see bobby! One of us. For fit propose to her for Nairaland..as na that path. You choose oya swerve!! Any standin booby here??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists / Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.