Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? (1519 Views)

Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / Dating Is Just For Fun And Shouldn't Be Taken Serious. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Brownville007: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
I am in a long distance relationship ( is it really long... am in Ibadan and She School at Ilorin but based in Ibadan too) for the past 5 months. Since we started, there hasnt been any form of intimacy. Surprisingly, while talking with her over the phone yesterday she told me plainly, that if i want to i can be "doing runs with other girls" but she musnt know. Was kinda surprised that a girl can be saying that to her boyfriend without the fear of losing him to another lady and to me any day i decide to cheat is the day she become replaced. I told her blatantly that no matter what she as a lady is not supposed to suggest that to her boyfriend. It wasnt about me but about her mentality as within her she might think she is helping to nurture her relationship but on the other hand she is telling the ladies out there " my boyfriend is available, you can come have him". As a guy or even lady, can you take such a girl serious?..
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
CANT YOU JUST TYPE IN PIDGIN?
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Seems a niigga just "browsed her internet". Now she's feeling guilty. In other to placate her conscience she's suggesting you "browse" another girl's "internet." OP there is a "connection" problem.

6 Likes

Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Elzends(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
The beginning of the end.. ✌
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Brownville007: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

No ma
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by umehmj(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

if only he had typed in pidgin kikikikiki. grin
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by nasha1(f): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
it's either she is testing u or she is doing the same thing.
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Chai! I been dey think say na my English wash pass no know say I get boss. Tuale oh op grin
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
pinceprinz:
Chai! I been dey think say na my English wash pass no know say I get boss. Tuale oh op grin
.kikikikiki
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
This English pass my level sha..... lipsrsealed
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Terry68: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Have to fused my intellect to comprehend your tale.

Anyways, she newly discovered; that men are polygamous in nature. Perhaps, maybe her reason for invading you with liberty to general display of affection.

My advice: Don't try to increase volume of your love beyond this very reach.

University girls are not to be trusted...(from experience)
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Brownville007: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Terry68:
Have to fused my intellect to comprehend your tale.

Anyways, she newly discovered; that men are polygamous in nature. Perhaps, maybe her reason for invading you with liberty to general display of affection.

My advice: Don't try to increase volume of your love beyond this very reach.

University girls are not to be trusted...(from experience)

Thanks for diffusing the English. I dont even enter into a relationship with emotional attachment. I simply develop feelings for you while in the relationship and not being all emotional
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Terry68: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

ThankGod for social media... O'er time it has done great literal improvement on dysgraphia youths. But still wandering why yours is at slow pace.

We are still praying for you and OP.
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Terry68:

ThankGod for social media... O'er time it has done great literal improvement on dysgraphia youths. But still wandering why yours is at slow pace.

We are still praying for you and OP.

That's so humane Terry, keep on till your knees bleed grin ... Maybe then , the Almighty will have mercy and advise you to stop wasting your time and get busy in ventures more gainful. Just saying tho
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

Girl, seriously Ugh.
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
AirSultan:
Girl, seriously Ugh.
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
You just had to reference his english shey? Tell me, what is wrong with it?
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Brownville007: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
For all those talking rubbish about my English. Hear this, my English is not only correct semantically, phonetically, but also morpheme wise. I guess the problem with you guys is that you all have problem comprehending long sentence structures..

1 Like

Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by ClassCaptain(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Seems a niigga just "browsed her internet". Now she's feeling guilty. In other to placate her conscience she's suggesting you "browse" another girl's "internet." OP there is a "connection" problem.

my Nigga
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by ehix89(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Brownville007:
For all those talking rubbish about my English. Hear this, my English is not only correct semantically, phonetically, but also morpheme wise. I guess the problem with you guys is that you all have problem comprehending long sentence structures..
Ma Nigga don vexgrin
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by nerdfrost(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
sad what did u expect? Nigga,she's a university babe. Runs is their hobby angry
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Brownville007:
There is nothing wrong with your English, your post just needs better paragraphing and indentation. Why people think you are struggling with English is because your sentences are all jumbled up.
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by stancod(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

U type your own english lets see how good you are......vexin mode
Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by stancod(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

FlawlessRebirth2:

Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by stancod(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

Re: She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
@Brownville007 perhaps you didn't define the kinda relationship with her. What shez suggesting to you is called an "open relationship". It's not very well embraced in this part of the world.
Don't condemn her for such a suggestion, you need to understand and appreciate her peculiarity.
@those castigating the op for his grammatical construction, as na you sabi English pass, who ur English don help. Be forming ITK there as if fingers are equal.

(1) (Reply)

How Maca Root Can Make You Sexually Responsible And More Fertile / 16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You / Attributes Of Men You Shouldn't Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.