Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Top Five Institutions With The Hottest Babes... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Five Institutions With The Hottest Babes... (631 Views)

This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Institutions With The Hottest Babes... by Adeyinka1758(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Top Five Nigeria Institution With The Hottest Babes And Yahoo Guys.
List is not 100percent genuine...
1. Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology. LAUTECH
2. University Of Lagos UNILAG
3. University Of Benin. UNIBEN
4. Moshood Abiola Polytechnic. MAPOLY
5. Obafemi Awolowo University. OAU
6. Update ur own list...

(1) (Reply)

(Photo) A Teenage Girl Baby-Sitting While The Mother Attend To Her Exam / 3 Reasons You Should Date An Ibo Boy / Please Oo Can I Also Contest For Mr And Mrs Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.