Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) (8739 Views)

If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by Eka111(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Endowed corps member and IG fashionista, Esosa got men drooling and swooning over this recent photo she shared on her media page.
Read their flirtatious comments below…

Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by Esusustuffs: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok. Visit www.esusustuffs.com .Hot products available.
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by gentlegenius(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Eka111:
Endowed corps member and IG fashionista, Esosa got men drooling and swooning over this recent photo she shared on her media page.
Read their flirtatious comments below…

Mtcheeeeeeeew....
This same pics again?
If I may ask, apart from those overrated boobs, what else is hot on her body?
By my assessment,...
Hips - 0,
ass - 0,
Facial beauty - 0,
boobs - big but if it is let out of that bra, it will nearly touch her waist. It will look flat, floppy and unattractive.
So What's the big Deal about something that only look attractive in some special bra?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
jobless lame bloggers

2 Likes

Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by chiiraq802(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Hottest keee.....wats hot dere ,,,mtchewwww!!!
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by Eka111(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
gentlegenius:

Mtcheeeeeeeew....
This same pics again?
By my assessment,...
Hips - 0,
ass - 0,
Facial beauty - 0,
boobs - big but if it is let out of that bra, it will nearly touch her waist. It will look flat, floppy and unattractive.
So What's the big Deal about something that only look attractive in some special bra?
Bros the babe fine for face joor

3 Likes

Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by rattlesnake(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
orrrrrrgliiiiiiii
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by Eka111(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
From all indications u r d lame spoilt brat here.. No wonder u crawl over romance section. Jobless filt
yeyerolling:
jobless lame bloggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by DavGrace(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
What hot in this picture...just thinking..
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
@ poster

Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
She looks like somebody that studied Yoruba Education at TASUED
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by victor8269: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Until she removes her makeup mask
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
gentlegenius:

Mtcheeeeeeeew....
This same pics again?
By my assessment,...
Hips - 0,
ass - 0,
Facial beauty - 0,

All this just to analyze mammary glands, my brother, how come you fail JAMB?

Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by Lalas247(f): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
gentlegenius:

Mtcheeeeeeeew....
This same pics again?
By my assessment,...
Hips - 0,
ass - 0,
Facial beauty - 0,

U no get joy sha
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by Johnpaul01: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
wat is hot dere aside her honey pot dat is looking for any innocent corper to ruin
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by ignis: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hottest fire...
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by konshency(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Observation.....
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by jericco1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
This one try sha, there's one I saw. I don't know how God created her but she's damm cute!
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by thesuave10(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
This girl is ugly facially
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by bitcoinvin(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
gentlegenius:

Mtcheeeeeeeew....
This same pics again?
By my assessment,...
Hips - 0,
ass - 0,
Facial beauty - 0,

hahhaahhaahhahah..u said my mind
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by bitcoinvin(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Do you know that each time you by a Rechargecard[Paper Type] or through the use of Atm,buy data or subscribe for your Dstv without being paid,You are a BIG looser!!!
Technology is doing what my mentor said:Disruption.....
Uber has no car,
Jumia Hotel has no Hotel,
Technology is taking Over....
Dont be a house wife for Nothing..
Information is the highest thing you need..
To know about this new business,join our group here:
web./432432683820223/?ref=bookmarks
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by jakandeola(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
is only her boobs dat luk sweet to me
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by duduade: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
What is hot about her

Is it the caked face or fallen watermelons?
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by Teacher1776(m): 6:09am On Sep 23, 2017
gentlegenius:

Mtcheeeeeeeew....
This same pics again?
By my assessment,...
Hips - 0,
ass - 0,
Facial beauty - 0,
the op probably tested her with a clinical thermometer and detected her body temperature to be above 40 degrees centigrade. She must be suffering from high fever. sad

1 Like

Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2017
What makes her hot?

Because she carry 30 people breast'
Re: This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) by kenny1795(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2017
Esusustuffs:
Ok. Visit www.esusustuffs.com .Hot products available.
really esusu stuff?? I laff. Nothing below 40k. But great stuffs

(1) (Reply)

See What This Girl Posted On Instagram / Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys / I Have A Big Butt And I'm A Male..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.