Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,457 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Gov. Ayodele Fayose, The Man Of The Moment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ayodele Fayose, The Man Of The Moment. (552 Views)

God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ayodele Fayose, The Man Of The Moment. by Dammyllionaire(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Can't believe i'm falling in love with this man 'Ayodele Fayose'. I love someone who can stand out and speak out when everyone is afraid to speak out, even though not all his comments and attack are necessary but more than 80% hit the point. One out of several instances is his comment on the evil and demonic silence of the federal government on the genocide/ killing of the agatu people by Fulani herdsmen going on in Benue state. I now keep wondering the difference between GMB and GEJ. GEJ was silent over the abduction of over 200 school girls while GMB is silent over the illegal killings of the Agatu people. I now notice that the only different between the two is that there was public outcry during GEJ demonic silent but there is public, strange silence over GMB demonic silent on the killing of the Agatu people except from few individual like Gov. Ayodele Fayose. Although, i've given up hope on GMB APC's government, I only wish everyone still hoping that good things will come out of this government Best of Luck, or even Best of Hope. An undergraduate with 'F' throughout his first year in school and still hope to graduate with a 1st Class after his 4 years course should be living in a dream land.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ayodele Fayose, The Man Of The Moment. by Abduljohn(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
A second class upper is sure n can beat any first class down.

I feel bad when Nigerians dont hope for better days even if he isnt gettings things right now what makes u thk he cant get it right?

I believe Nigeria is changing for better.

#IstandforbetterNigeria#

Less i forget, Fayose rant he doesnt criticise policies and its through policies we expect criticisim

(1) (Reply)

The Unscientific Defence For Buhari By Baba Bala / Alleged Haunting Of Only Buhari’s Opponents: Presidency Reacts To UK Telegraph / #panamapapers: How Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens-premium TIME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.