Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity (46930 Views)

10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President / Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / IMF Wants Buhari To Change His Forex Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by 989900: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
You've got to understand his frustration and dashed hopes.
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by pluto3(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Him together with d idiots dat voted 4 d mumu man as well as d mumu president shud b d 1 to die

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by SegunAdewole: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
E pain me say i no comment for first page I for say- This guy is echoing thile same thing kanu has been saying. The zoo has to just end so that everybody can rest. nigeria must be destroyed, the evil happening there makes the devil himself look like a learner.
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by ofonike: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Na dem start the change thing. Make who want Die go die.
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by kaziblake(f): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
nonjebose:
Eyah!
what eyah?
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lol.... he is tactically telling bubu to go and die....
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Banter1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
knightsTempler:
(You know that thing inside the skull called a brain? Part of its job is to ask questions... questions APC zombies never seem to ask.)

Adedapo Alonge wrote:

Why go to borrow $2billion in China when:

1) We are expecting $200billion from looted money stashed away in Dubai.

2) America is helping us repatriate $6billion kept by former PDP Governor's and ministers in the USA.

3) Loads of thieves under Jonathan have returned millions of dollars.

4) Trillions of Naira raked in by the Nigeria custom service.

5) Millions of Dollars saved by the TSA and all leakages blocked.

Even if you are very dumb, you must ask questions of this government.

-Ena
good question! GOD Almighty bless you and your entire family. you will never lack, stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
He just got served, that niccur nah zombie certified.,,, he ain't gonna die ijn, he must survive what he voted for.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by ayusco85(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
BossWike:

cheesy cheesy

Waiting for the day the likes of NgeneUkwenu, omenka, PassingShot, and other renowned zombies will have a rethink

They are the only unrepentant zombies left on nairaland. Most ve renounced their zombie membership, and are now anti APC.

Proudly anti APC but not a wailer

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by calaharry: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
...I hop is just kidding for press cheap popularity,otherwise he is already dead to life by surrendering to defeat of mere temporary challenge of fuel shortage,and his death will even worsen in hell fire...
WAITING TO SEE WHETHER NGRIAN WILL APPRECIATE MR PRESIDENT WHEN THIS IS OVER OR WONT THEY JUMP TO ANODA BLAME AREA? No pOWER, CORRUPTION loot recovery & ...?
NEITHER THE APC NOR THE PRESIDENT CREATED THESE INHERITED PROBLEMS...and things will get worse before it gets better undecided mind your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by jossykondo: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mr if u go die because of fuel scarcity,dat means u are dying a wrongful death,and am sure d NNPC management will ask ur dead body a question WHY DO YOU CHOOSE OUR SIDE TO COMMIT SUICIDE? our leaders are not helping situation.God help Nigeria.
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by dennymade(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Drabeey:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel, saint or miracle worker. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year so Nigerians let's be patient.......

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Patient till we all die: PDP came to power blamed the military for misrule and called our democracy "nascent". Now APC has joined the queue blaming PDP for her ineptitude.
If the man that wants everybody dead through frustration could have access to bomb or AK 47 what do you think wil happen at that filling station?
Patient for fools; Patient my foot!
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by silent10(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
diegwu01:

And where did u confirm this? a beer parlour? those who willingly supported, voted and campaigned for him are still solidly behind him.
that a lot of them dont respond to silly wailing from the Wailers or ipobians does not mean they regret their stance of rejecting the Ineffectual Buffon in 2015
U shld stop replyin those Igbos or wateva dey cal dem selves, dey re hypocrites. D govt dnt giv a shit abt their wailin.
I PRAY NAIJA WIL B GREAT AGAIN
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by nonjebose(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
kaziblake:
what eyah?
This CR7 matter. Pls reconsider. CR7 has got to figure out a way of taking madrid beyond wolfsburg. That is pressing need
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by mildteddy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Drabeey:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel, saint or miracle worker. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year so Nigerians let's be patient.......

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

kristisking

People like you brought us to the level we are now. I keep saying this, a government that means business will sustain what it meets on ground before developing it but what do we have in Nigeria today, everything has crumbled, nothing is working. If PDP misrule is kept Nigeria where she was before APC took over, you can imagin what Nigeria will be in just five year's time going by the sudden hardship Nigerians face in less than a year APC took over.

Now, one thing you all fail to remember is ds.....
In Litetature, we are taught something which i wont forget so easily.....

When you've reached climax , that is when resolution is called for.
No one love what is happening, but what can we do now, regret we voted him? Or throw out the baby with the water..... no

If any logic Buhari and his crew are applying aint working.... why dont you come up with yours or support them than this incessant wailing....

We need to be patient, his administration isn't even a year old sef... why are we in a rush.
Most economies that depends on oil are also facing thses challenges..... and why are we oil dependant today.... Courtesy ..... pdp 16 yrs rule

Asebaje ni towun la n wi.... ese buburu tan, eku ara fu...

Hmmm!

I keep asking "what do these guys mean by 16 years misrule?"

I have never known better Nigeria, and I have never seen Nigeria WORSE than this in several aspects.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Bluffly: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
RYTEBABY:
Mr hard worker do u really understand English wela? How can someone not able to get fuel is at the filling station for 3days be termed as a lazy man? Abeg read well b4 u write things here joor.
Mr English an eagle reader, please say amen to his statement that you should die because you are a Nigerian. A man that thinks of death because of difficulty is lazy. Let him put on his thinking cap and solve a problem.
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by marshalcarter: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Etizz:

Of course he is a zombie...

Only a zombie feel dat kinda pain because they never expected all this rubbish from Mr president....

Lwkm....the tin wey dey funny me pass na the die die die die die die die die die grin
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Bluffly: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
RYTEBABY:
Mr hard worker do u really understand English wela? How can someone not able to get fuel is at the filling station for 3days be termed as a lazy man? Abeg read well b4 u write things here joor.
Mr English and eagle reader, please say amen to his statement that you should die because you are a Nigerian. A man that thinks of death because of difficulty is lazy. Let him put on his thinking cap and solve a problem.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by christinie(f): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
We warned them but they called us wailers and IFODS. Now they are Suppering and smiling. I don't peel sorry por them at all.

marshalcarter:
Lwkmd...and maybe he myt be 1 of the zombies dat voted a cow rearer as a fresident ni grin

Omoh the guys frustrate no be small
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Bluffly: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ahasco:

how else do you want him to be hardworking?
He is lazy because he prayed himself should die.
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by silent10(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
egobetatoday:

Actually 16yrs misrule cannot be repaired in a year but he should have atleast left it how he met it. For Petes sakes we are retrogressing!
2 get it right in Nigeria u hv 2 mak sacrifices, which we're experiencin. Naija wil b gr8 again. Say amin if u wnt it to
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by christinie(f): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
They are already doing so with new accounts.

BossWike:

cheesy cheesy

Waiting for the day the likes of NgeneUkwenu, omenka, PassingShot, and other renowned zombies will have a rethink

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
kossyablaze:
Buhari must die...Atiku woulda bn better for my APC...

You and Atiku should go and die. Atiku would be what! Tufiakwa
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by marshalcarter: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
christinie:
We warned them but they called us wailers and IFODS. Now they are Suppering and smiling. I don't peel sorry por them at all.

Lol..kai haba mana...the tin wey punny me fass na the die die die die die die die the guy dey shout fagrin
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by yewawa: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
I will never die,my family and everybody around me will not die.President Buhari and the good people around him will never die in Jesus name.The storm will soon be over ,Nigerians please let be patient,surely after the darkness ,there must be light .This is our Jerusalem!,and it shall be well with it . God bless my President!,God bless Nigeria.Peace.
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Bluffly: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
fujirice:

Please enlighten us. What is lazy about the man?
He wants to die. Na today fuel scarcity dey. The one wey worst pass did one done happen before. Why should he wish Nigerians dead. Let him die since it is an easy way for him.
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Bluffly: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
youmour:
Nigerians never ready,when we are ready nobody go tell us,it will begin by holding this polithiefians by the shirt when you see them in public,instead of asking for alms we should whoop their asses.
Especially those at the grass roots because they are the ones been used as thugs
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by BossWike(m): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
christinie:
They are already doing so with new accounts.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by thexzy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Order for your fuel online on a Fuel selling platform....N100/L + delivery Fee of N50/L we cover the entire nation except BH captured areas. Log on to the site and place your order now. It'§ less stressful than that long queue.
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Nusaf: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
egobetatoday:

Actually 16yrs misrule cannot be repaired in a year but he should have atleast left it how he met it. For Petes sakes we are retrogressing!
How do u blame a doctor making effort to revive a dying patient who was just managing to survive on anaesthetics? Approach to most problems at the tail end of the last administration were mere cosmetic and we can't continue that way. Are u aware that the govt had to borrow b4 salaries of April and May last yr were paid despite all the revenues accrued previously?
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by micky2004: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
this is not d 1st time we are experiencing fuel crisis, so why pray 4 death now? anyway if d man wan die make he dey go jeje make he no include me & my family b,cos me I still believe say Nigeria go beta,so if I come die now (God forbid)I just suffer 4 nothing,we suffer 2gether 4 dis country so we must enjoy am 2gether when d time come.
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
kossyablaze:
Buhari must die...Atiku woulda bn better for my APC...
Yorubas! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, they stand by you only when you're winning! The Igbos never cast their votes to Buhari. They're wise: they see the end from the beginning! I love NKWOBI, missed with chill palm wine! Ooooooooooooooooooooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge / FG To Reduce Petrol Price To ₦130 From ₦145 / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.