Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Do Girls Still Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Still Fall In Love? (1623 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by oyinvibes123(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
For better updates drop your number for oyinvibes whatapp group
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by Demallcrazy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
THEY DON'T!

any chick wit any contrary opinion shld quote me asap, I Ready 4 Una angry
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by yarimo(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Of course yes if you have money grin

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by susiivy: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
naah u dont fall but stand in love

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by amokeme(f): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Demallcrazy:
THEY DON'T!

any chick wit any contrary opinion shld quote me asap, I Ready 4 Una angry
everybody "falls" in love sir. We all have blood running through our vain not water

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by Demallcrazy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
amokeme:
everybody "falls" in love sir. We all have blood running through our vans not water
she dey tell me. grin
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by Demallcrazy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
yarimo:
Of course yes if you have money grin
Seconded! Thirded!! Fourthed!!! cool
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by halfricanadian(f): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Well i used to fall

Bt now im nt even ready to trip in love

Im done with that stage its an illusion cry cry

It took me dis long to realise d only love that truly exist is christ love

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2016
Sure dre r.buh we stay in luv n nt fall in luv.
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by 4C2215131: 12:30am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Well i used to fall

Bt now im nt even ready to trip in love

Im done with that stage its an illusion cry cry

It took me dis long to realise d only love that truly exist is christ love

Quite unfortunate that you should feel this way. Why don't you see all the mistakes you've made in selecting your past partner(s) as lessons aimed at making you espouse better decisions in the future with regards to who you fall in love with. It's like not believing in the police due to the fact that they let you down when you needed them at a certain time only for them to save the life of your parents from midnight marauders at a later date. In the game of love (like war) all is fair, There are no guarantees. Could go and on...

Believe me a life devoid of love (not agape love) is really drab, un-fulfilling and at best a mere shadow of what it is truly meant to be (we can deny this all we want given our present circumstances where the battle between the sexes rages on eternally especially in Nigeria, but this doesn't detract from the truth).

It's worth fighting for, it sure is.

The day you truly fall in selfless love (not money love o!) with someone that reciprocates that wondrous and mystical emotion/feeling, you'll understand what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by halfricanadian(f): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2016
4C2215131:

Quite unfortunate that you should feel this way. Why don't you see all the mistakes you've made in selecting your past partner(s) as lessons aimed at making you espouse better decisions in the future with regards to who you fall in love with.

Believe me a life devoid of love (not agape love) is really drab, un-fulfilling and at best a mere shadow of what it is truly meant to be (we can deny this all we want given our present circumstances where the battle between the sexes rages on eternally especially in Nigeria, but this doesn't detract from the truth).

The day you truly fall in selfless love (not money love o!) with someone that reciprocates that wondrous and mystical emotion/feeling, you'll understand what I'm saying.

Thank u

But till then
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by grad2012(f): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Ofcourse we do.
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by KingRex1(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thank u
But till then
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by 4C2215131: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thank u

But till then

Just modified my post. Still repping love though.
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=KingRex1 post=44536680][/quote] Hey!
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by KingRex1(m): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Angelberry:
Hey!
Ann u still awake?
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by halfricanadian(f): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2016
4C2215131:

Just modified my post. Still repping love though.

grin yaaaaay mr lover
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
Ann u still awake?
Yeah...woke up by 12
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by 4C2215131: 12:41am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thank u

But till then

The "then" may be a while in coming, Why? Because you're subconsciously pushing it away and, there (the subconscious) is where the battle is won or lost. Most times what comes to us is that which we strongly feel, that which we power by the force of our emotions (in your case a lack of belief in the concept of true love).

You'd be surprised that with a change of heart that which you truly seek and deserve (this is important too as a lot of folks ask for what they can't give. God can't be fooled, most times we end up with what we deserve) will come along. A man who appreciates you for you. Of course, there'll be challenges but they just help to make the bond stronger. There is no such thing as a free meal in life, this obtains too in matters of the heart. You gotta keep working at it.
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by KingRex1(m): 12:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Angelberry:
Yeah...woke up by 12
just in time to start up the new day.. So u slpt by 7, 8..?
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
just in time to start up the new day.. So u slpt by 7, 8..?
8, today is a busy day for me..why are u still awake?
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by halfricanadian(f): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2016
4C2215131:

The "then" may be a while in coming, Why? Because you're subconsciously pushing it away and, there (the subconscious) is where the battle is won or lost. Most times what comes to us is that which we strongly feel, that which we power by the force of our emotions (in your case a lack of belief in the concept of true love).

You'd be surprised that with a change of heart that which you truly seek and deserve (this is important too as a lot of folks ask for what they can't give. God can't be fooled, most times we end up with what we deserve) will come along. A man who appreciates you for you. Of course, there'll be challenges but they just help to make the bond stronger. There is no such thing as a free meal in life, this obtains too in matters of the heart. You gotta keep working at it.

You know there were days i did all dis

My gain is or was?

I understand wat u say but i av tried im done

It doesnt exist i have no luck
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by 4C2215131: 12:45am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin yaaaaay mr lover

Mr. Lover? Hmmm. Burned far more than you think but like all obstacles in life that cave in via the force of varied persistence, I ride closer to Nirvana every day. You could try it too. You'd sure be better for it.
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by halfricanadian(f): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2016
4C2215131:

Mr. Lover? Hmmm. Burned far more than you think but like all obstacles in life that cave in via the force of varied persistence, I ride closer to Nirvana every day. You could try it too. You'd sure be better for it.

Tank u
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by 4C2215131: 12:47am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u

You're welcome.
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 09, 2016
Nothing like love in my dictionary, I just do what is right to my bf( if any) he can love me if he wanna...love is so outdated
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by KingRex1(m): 12:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Angelberry:
8, today is a busy day for me..why are u still awake?
Just put off the gen.. Sleep may come soon.
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 09, 2016
KingRex1:
Just put off the gen.. Sleep may come soon.

I woke up due to power failure. Not that the house is hot but I just can't sleep...No one on whatsapp so I'm here
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by 4C2215131: 12:58am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

You know there were days i did all dis

My gain is or was?

I understand wat u say but i av tried im done

It doesnt exist i have no luck

It's not about luck. That you were with a shithead who didn't reciprocate all you felt for him doesn't mean there aren't chaps out there who will. That your second trial was with a dickhead who took more than he gave doesn't portend that there isn't a male out there who'd surrender it all unconditionally to you. That a self-conceited knucklehead took you for all you got and then some while sucking the life out of you emotionally and physically doesn't presage that there is someone out there who'd make you feel like a real woman, feel alive again while giving you a reason to go on.

The secret is starting intelligently again. We can't expect to keep doing things the same way and expect different results. As an analogy, women usually fall for the same type of guys that did them in. Why? because they go for the same qualities in a man again and again never minding that all it attracts to them are folks who don't mean them good. They don't want to sacrifice any quality yet they want a different result.

Sometimes you may have to settle for less for peace of mind and when I say less I don't mean selling yourself short, the term less here is used relatively like for example, you may lose the 'tall' in the 'tall dark and handsome' criteria that you've set for yourself with regards to your kind of man.

I'm sure you understand.
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by halfricanadian(f): 1:06am On Apr 09, 2016
4C2215131:

It's not about luck. That you were with a shithead who didn't reciprocate all you felt for him doesn't mean there aren't chaps out there who will. That your second trial was with a dickhead who took more than he gave doesn't portend that there isn't a male out there who'd surrender it all unconditionally to you. That a self-conceited knucklehead took you for all you got and then some while sucking the life out of you emotionally and physically doesn't presage that there is someone out there who'd make you feel like a real woman, feel alive again while giving you a reason to go on.

The secret is starting intelligently again. We can't expect to keep doing things the same way and expect different results. As an analogy, women usually fall for the same type of guys that did them in. Why? because they go for the same qualities in a man again and again never minding that all it attracts to them are folks who don't mean them good. They don't want to sacrifice any quality yet they want a different result.

Sometimes you may have to settle for less for peace of mind and when I say less I don't mean selling yourself short, the term less here is used relatively like for example, you may lose the 'tall' in the 'tall dark and handsome' criteria that you've set for yourself with regards to your kind of man.

I'm sure you understand.

I dont have a type

And im really done with love

Whoever comes into my life i myt b a beast to him

Im begging no guy falls in love

cos i will do worse ever done by a female in d bible

Dont lecture me soul wise im done with love

You can have it im done
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by 4C2215131: 1:11am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont have a type

And im really done with love

Whoever comes into my life i myt b a beast to him

Im begging no guy falls in love

cos i will do worse ever done by a female in d bible

Dont lecture me soul wise im done with love

You can have it im done

Very well. Many apologies for 'lecturing you'. Wishing you the best.

I'll leave you with this: check out 'Never' by Boys II Men. And before you say it's just music, remember songs are a reflection of the pains, trials, tribulations and triumphs of the writers (mostly).
Re: Do Girls Still Fall In Love? by hfinest1(m): 1:12am On Apr 09, 2016
amokeme:
everybody "falls" in love sir. We all have blood running through our vain not water
i disagree o... many if not all ladies have this low mentality that all guys are after the same thing *what's in between their legs* so they prefer to close their heart to love... had a chat with three girls on this matter and got the same reply... told one girl "you know i love you" and the next thing she said was "does that trick still work?... you know what you want, come out straight and stop hiding under the disguise of love to say it" she later said "I'm not having sxx with you sha... i know that's what you want" mtchewwwwwangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny As Couple Marriage Ended In One Week Because Of Toothpaste / Photo: Excited Lady Goes Flat On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Punkyv's Pictures Surfaces ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.