Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please (1322 Views)

Ungrateful Cousin Needs My Help. / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
I saw her looking dejected today and i asked her why she looks sad she said her boyfriend is asking her for sex nd shes confused whether to give him or not.hes always complaining of being Hot nd he doesnt want to look elsewhere.pls advice my cousin she needs ur reply as im confused myself.
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Buharism: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
she must nt be in a relationship, and also sex is nt compulsory in a relationship
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Iru ibeere ofo wo tun leleyi jesu olugbala :/

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by onyee25(f): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
how old is your cousin?
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
He should look elsewhere.

Pls tell ur cousin to tell him with a bold face he should look elsewhere if he says he truely loves him..

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by multikolour(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
when your guy ask you for sex during your time what was you reply? Or may be its you that need the advise not your cousin.
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by ojun50(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tell her i said any time she is visiting him she should go with ice block to cool him down.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by cruzita(f): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
let the guy look elsewhere .what nonsense!!! is he the only hot person?
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
@rahymat, why doesn't your cousin want to have sex with him yet? What's her primary reason? Is she still a virgin?
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Decker:
@rahymat, why doesn't your cousin want to have sex with him yet? What's her primary reason? Is she still a virgin?
shes nt sure whether he truly loves her like he claimed.i asked her whether shes a virgin but she doesnt want to tell me maybe shes embarassed
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
rahymat:
i asked her bt she doesnt want to tell me maybe shes embarassed

Well, no one can offer her advice when her reason for not wanting to engage in sexual intercourse with her BF isn't known.

Is she scared? Is she still a virgin and does she want to keep her virginity till marriage probably due to religious inclinations or personal reasons? If it's for personal reasons, then what are those reasons? Is she traumatized by a memory or sexual encounter she had in the past ? Does she not trust him well enough to offer her body to him? There has to be a reason, and it's that reason that would guide the line of advice being rendered.
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Decker:

Well, no can offer her advice when her reason for not wanting to engage in sexual intercourse with her BF isn't known.

Is she scared? Does she want to keep her virginity till marriage probably due to religious inclinations or personal reasons? If it's for personal reasons, then what are those reasons? Is she traumatized by a memory or sexual encounter she had in the past ? Does she not trust him well enough to offer her body to him? These questions must be answered first.
she said shes scared whether hes going to break up wit her after having sex wit her.she said she scared because she once asked him y he broke up wit his ex nd he said she likes sex too much.
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Una sure say no be rahymat be the 'cousin'?
Anyways, some questions are pertinent : What's her inhibition to sex?
How deep have they gone in the relationship?
Have they gotten to the stage of smooching in the relationship?
How much does she love and trust the guy?
Is she a virgin?
The answers to these questions would give her introspection on what her decision should be.
Then I must say this : when a guy begins to talk about wanting sex so that he wouldn't need to go out and do it, watch it.......give him that sex or not, he would still go out if he wants to.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Is she a virgin?
The answers to these questions would give her introspection on what her decision should be.
Then I must say this : when a guy begins to talk about wanting sex so that he wouldn't need to go out and do it, watch it.......give him that sex or not, he would still go out if he wants to.
if im d one y should i be shy to seek for help.im nt a kid
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Is she a virgin?
she said shes a virgin bt im nt sure whether shes lyin or not nd d guy shes dating said he loves her bt hes always asking for sex wen they meet.i dnt knw hw im goin to advice her bcause i cant tell her to abstain from sex since shes mature bt i just want to make sure dat d guy truly loves her nt just because of sex.
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by halfricanadian(f): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Solution she better walk away or

Give him sex without emotions

Choose one

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
rahymat:
she said shes scared whether hes going to break up wit her after having sex wit her.she said she scared because she once asked him y he broke up wit his ex nd he said she likes sex too much.

Now we are heading somewhere.

The fact that she is breeding such fears means that she doesn't trust him, and that's not helpful to the growth of their relationship. I am certain that this lack of trust also spans not just their sex life, but also other vital areas of their relationship.
Now, first and foremost, she has to check what's behind her lack of trust in him. Does she feel he doesn't love her, enough, probably cause he doesn't show it well enough or does she harbour a general deep-seated distrust in men?

Obviously, she isn't ready to have sex with him. It's her body and if she doesn't feel she is ready to offer it to him, she has the right not to. There is no point submitting to her BF's high sexual drive when she isn't doing it wholeheartedly. I think she needs to first develop that trust in him. She needs to know his level of commitment to her and see evidence of that commitment. Only then can she allow him have sex with her. If he can't wait, then, at least she would know that he doesn't love her enough and sex is his primary reason for dating her.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Fmartin(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
cruzita:
let the guy look elsewhere .what nonsense!!! is he the only hot person?
haba! Sista, did she ask fr advice befor goin in2 a relationshp wt d guy Abegii!
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by AccaPack(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rahymat, omo Alhaji, omo Alhaja, omo musulumi grin.

You should av told her to abstain from a sexual relationship instead of bringing d issue here.

If she allows, u will still come here to ask : "My cousin is pregnant but her bf said he isn't ready to be a dad, what should she do undecided"
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Fmartin(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tell ur cousin dat d tin no dey pain, so she should go nd submit 2 d dude. I bet u, she wil nt tel u wen d dude demand fr sex nxt tym. Peace.
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Decker:

Now we are heading somewhere.

The fact that she is breeding such fears means that she doesn't trust him, and that's not helpful to the growth of their relationship. I am certain that this lack of trust also spans not just their sex life, but also other vital areas of their relationship.
Now, first and foremost, she has to check what's behind her lack of trust in him. Does she feel he doesn't love her, enough, probably cause he doesn't show it well enough or does she harbour a general deep-seated distrust in men?

Obviously, she isn't ready to have sex with him. It's her body and if she doesn't feel she is ready to offer it to him, she has the right not to. There is no point submitting to her BF's high sexual drive when she isn't doing it wholeheartedly. I think she needs to first develop that trust in him. She needs to know his level of commitment to her and see evidence of that commitment. When she is able to completely trust him and is sure of his love and commitment towards her, then she can allow him have sex with her.
thanks for ur advice.
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
AccaPack:
Rahymat, omo Alhaji, omo Alhaja, omo musulumi grin.

You should av told her to abstain from a sexual relationship instead of bringing d issue here.

If she allows, u will still come here to ask : "My cousin is pregnant but her bf said he isn't ready to be a dad, what should she do undecided"
lol ure quite funny dats y i said i need advice from u guys since i dnt want to advice her wrongly
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Can you guys demand for sex from a lady you truly love?.
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Iamsynord:
Iru ibeere ofo wo tun leleyi jesu olugbala :/
Oga calm down. i knw say fuel scarcity don get to you
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
rahymat:
Can you guys demand for sex from a lady you truly love?.

The thing is, if a guy loves a lady, definitely, he'd want to be intimate with her. And sex is the greatest form of intimacy. But love isn't just about physical and sexual attraction, love also embodies, respect and sacrifice. And the willingness to wait till your partner is ready for sex, especially when she isn't officially your wife, is a form of sacrifice and an expression of respect for her.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by AccaPack(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
rahymat:
lol ure quite funny dats y i said i need advice from u guys since i dnt want to advice her wrongly
Even if you are not a devoted Muslim , I believe your parents are, for u to use that moniker.

Any advice u give, u will surely share from the results of actions taken as a result of d advice given.

Sex can't stop a guy from leaving, if he wanna leave or not meant to be hers, he will surely leave someday.

Tell her to abstain from sexual relationship.
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
AccaPack:

Even if you are not a devoted Muslim , I believe your parents are, for u to use that moniker.

Any advice u give, u will surely share from the results of actions taken as a result of d advice given.

Sex can't stop a guy from leaving, if he wanna leave or not meant to be hers, he will surely leave someday.

Tell her to abstain from sexual relationship.
why did u say im nt a devoted muslim i cnt advice a person based on my preference.d fact dat i talk abt sex doesnt mean i have sex.
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by firstking01(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Was it a no sex relationship?...if yes she should stand her ground and if no she should succumb to his request or quit the relationship if she's not ready for sex.
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Decker:

The thing is, if a guy loves a lady, definitely, he'd want to be intimate with her. And sex is the greatest form of intimacy. But loves isn't just about physical and sexual attraction, love also embodies, respect and sacrifice. And the willingness to wait till your partner is ready for sex, especially when she isn't officially your wife, is a form of sacrifice and an expression of respect for her.
wow dats a great advice ur gf or wife must be very lucky
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by AccaPack(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
rahymat:
why did u say im nt a devoted muslim i cnt advice a person based on my preference.d fact dat i talk abt sex doesnt mean i have sex.

Politician : Hello Efcc operative, my party chairman asked me for huge amount of money, should I embezzle government funds?
EFCC operative : Oga, let me ask Nigerians, I will get back to you.

I hope u decipher that.
Re: My Cousin Needs Your Advice Please by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
AccaPack:

Politician : Hello Efcc operative, my party chairman asked me for huge amount of money, should I embezzle government funds?
EFCC operative : Oga, let me ask Nigerians, I will get back to you.

I hope u decipher that.
i understand wat u meant nd i wnt argue wit u

(1) (Reply)

What I Want In A Husband / 5 Reasons Why She Would Not Give You A Mouth Action / See What This Guy Wished Himself On His Birthday (funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.