Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus (16287 Views)

Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants / Court Fines Sahara Reporters N4bn For Saraki Libel / Court Fines El-rufai N10,000 In Libel Suit Against Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by Sunnynwa: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2016
dearsly:
NgeneUkwenu ova 2 u sir

NgeneUkwenu is charging his phone at a pay and charge centre.

4 Likes

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by tolexy007(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2016
angry
Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by Opharhe: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2016
EFCC don dash Secondus N10 million cool cash... Na God win grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by Abeymills(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2016
10million 2 small compared 2damages done am glad d judiciary is NW finding its feet efcc is bubuhari s dog

2 Likes

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2016
one of the ways corrupt politicians will always get richer playing the gambit of the law

1 Like

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by erekoshe: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2016
OKDnigeria:

They won't even pay the money, ( court order or no court order). Not while Baba is still the President.

And you're happy about it?? One day they'll come for you and nobody will defend you because those in power disregard the law

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by stanisbaratheon: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2016
imagine one arm of government telling another arm of government to pay damages to a civilian...lol i laugh in french....i pray he gets the money sha
Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by Emilord(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2016
That serves EFCC right. section 7 of the new Administration of Criminal Justice Act 2015,has provided against arbitrary arrest by security operatives,so I still wonder why EFCC is still making random and arbitrary arrests...maybe they are not aware of the new Statute

2 Likes

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by ndcide(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Efcc should pay and put the devil to shame.

1 Like

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by gurunlocker: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2016
I pray they obey the order, their president don't obey order, so it's hard for EFCC to obey.

1 Like

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by soldierdollar(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2016
ddippset:
Oya make secondus abi na firstus go collect the money na! He won't get a dime, not while PMB is on seat. Firstus just got himself into more horse sh1t . He must produce those cars. When they finish with him he will be the one rejecting the 10 million.

When you see olodo arguing

4 Likes

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by anonimi: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2016
anomsodi:
Chai
secondus indirectlly collectin his own share of dasuki fund withhold by efcc

Let EFCC arrest Buhari for eating our yam before we take them serious, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by OKDnigeria: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2016
erekoshe:

And you're happy about it?? One day they'll come for you and nobody will defend you because those in power disregard the law

My friend I didn't say it because I'm happy abt it or dat I support it. But that's what we're witnessing right now in Nigeria. Your president doesn't care abt court orders
Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2016
So, EFCC arrested Secondus on a charge that he received Campaign Buses from his own party for the purpose of campaign ? Na wa o. So, this EFCC is a silly institution after all.

1 Like

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by fejicruz(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2016
Have you heard of "garnishee proceedings" before? Its the lawyers way of enforcing & recovering monetary judgment against individuals and agencies of govt.
OKDnigeria:

They won't even pay the money, ( court order or no court order). Not while Baba is still the President.

1 Like

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by northvietnam(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2016
Where are the renowned Zombies

1 Like

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by TheAdvocate(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2016
OKDnigeria:

U think they care? They have achieved what they wanted to achieve, which is to arrest the man & create the impression that they are fighting corruption& dat corruption resides in PDP.

And poor tax payers money will be used to offset the judgment debt abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by Roadmike(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2016
The hight of impunity in this Country is unprecedented, particularly this Administration, all that the Agents of Government does is arbitrary arrest and detention then go to scout for evidence in this 21st century imagine that !

Is it an offence for a Party Official to receive vehicle donation for and on behalf of the Party. Does that make them guilty of an offence. Na wao as Madam Patience would say there is GOD OOOOOOo
[size=14pt][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by 4C2215131: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2016
For illegally receiving buses? That's a bit too desperate on the part of EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by blackpanda: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2016
OKDnigeria:

U think they care? They have achieved what they wanted to achieve, which is to arrest the man & create the impression that they are fighting corruption& dat corruption resides in PDP.

But corruption actually does reside in pdp. No sane nigerian can argue with that
Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by Goddex: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2016
Ezeanochie:
This will teach Efcc not to arbitrary detain someone
Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by Jidibia(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2016
stanisbaratheon:
imagine one arm of government telling another arm of government to pay damages to a civilian...lol i laugh in french....i pray he gets the money sha
LOL...... So Efcc and Buhari are military isn't it?
If we must have a viable democracy, there shouldn't be arbitrary exercise of power by government officials. That is one of the 3 principles of the rule of law. Supremacy of the law.
Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by agabaI23(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2016
freeze001:
Good! Sick people that appoint themselves both judge n jury. What nonsense! They accuse, declare guilt over the pages of d papers then detain arbitrarily having prescribed their own punishment. Very irresponsible organisation this EFCC!

Rather than follow the procedures of lawfully investigating, arresting and prosecuting a person, they flout the laws and detain endlessly. The 10m is small sef.
Your English construction and reasoning just turned me on....

3 Likes

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by 6digitscomrade: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2016
well as e dey hot..make dem tidy us dat 10mulla first make we use dey see front..
OKDnigeria:

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by kodlins(f): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2016
withheld!!
anomsodi:
Chai
secondus indirectlly collectin his own share of dasuki fund withhold by efcc
Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by Jidibia(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2016
blackpanda:

But corruption actually does reside in pdp. No sane nigerian can argue with that
Is it not majority of pdp members Thad defected to APC to form this government? So what are you saying? Na dem dem. They are all Devils in Angel's clothing. Amaechi, El-Rufai, Goje, Saraki etc were all pdp members
Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by 6digitscomrade: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2016
well its a norm in diz obodo nja..
TheAdvocate:

And poor tax payers money will be used to offset the judgment debt abi?
Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by spafu(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2016
odikimi:

pls go and read about judgment enforcement. All they need to do is to file garnishee application. by this the court will invite the bank efcc is operating with and will order the bank to pay or the bank will face the consequences
You dey mind person wey attend evening adult class (aka School of reading and writing) at the age of 42? Him no go get the koko. Don't be surprise if he come back to ask you , "What has the ordering of a plate of Geisha and Sardine" (I suspect that's what he will suppose Garnishee order to mean) got to do with this?
Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by slimfit1(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2016
Paulchris:
I don't care whether it is true or not because I know that in PMB's govt,,court orders/rules doesn't necessary matter...mark my word..they won't pay

They have not pay #10.000 salaries to people you think they will pay 10m you all must be joking.
Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by Bokman: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2016
blackpanda:

And It doesn't reside in APC?

1 Like

Re: Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus by pyxon(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2016
ddippset:
Oya make secondus abi na firstus go collect the money na! He won't get a dime, not while PMB is on seat. Firstus just got himself into more horse sh1t . He must produce those cars. When they finish with him he will be the one rejecting the 10 million.

What is this one saying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘onnoghen Still CJN’ – Supreme Court Website / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment / Buhari’s Snail Pace - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.