Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

This Is Embarrassing!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Embarrassing!!! (1643 Views)

/ / Pens Erection In Public Is Embarrassing: Ways To Stop An Unwanted Erection / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Embarrassing!!! by zanebaddo(m): 1:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Sirme411(m): 1:04am On Apr 09, 2016
Lol......
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Aristotle96(m): 1:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Bros abeg to settle matter which tribe is that? I mean the local language she uses... That will go a long way in helping grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 09, 2016
Stay in your room to avoid further embarrassment
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 09, 2016
zanebaddo:
This Is getting on my nerves and I don't want to fall out with anyone on matters I consider silly.

Recently moved to a new city to stay with a relative of mine. He's married but hardly stays around. He travels across States so he is always away most of the time leaving me with his wife and children at home. His wife's niece and elder sister also stay with us .

I wouldn't know why these ladies prefer bathing outside most of the time when we have two nice bathrooms in the house. There are no tenants just us. My relative owns the house. They do it in the night(the generator is always on with the lights on as well) and early in the morning. The other day the wife nearly brought down the roof because I came out in the morning to ask her some questions without having the idea they were bathing as usual, she barked!!! I was so ashamed, how was I supposed to know? I swallowed the insults she ran on me in her local language which I don't understand. it didn't stop there.

On another occasion I was coming back from somewhere around 8pm, knocked on the gate, they told me to wait outside that they just started bathing. Geez! ! Again? I didn't say anything I moved away and returned much later.

Yet again last night after dinner, had wanted to see her so I asked one the children where there mother was and she said outside. And I asked doing what? she said nothing. So I walked past the little girl, opened the door, lo and behold there she was undressing to bath, she saw me and started muttering some words again in her local disgusting language. I became furious but didn't utter a word I just banged the door and moved back to my room.

What nonsense!! I just can't understand why they can't adjust themselves to the reality that they now have a new person staying with them. I can't come out early in the morning (6am) and I can't come out in the night.

What Ya all have to say? KashyBaby, jadekitana etc.

Lol....how many times she shud bath? tongue

This is only gonna work if u adjust the timing with her sensational bathing session...if every time like this, then u shud tell ur relative what's the real deal...otherwise, it will juz waste ur time waiting for her to finish her bathe before u can go out or come in the house..
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by zanebaddo(m): 1:13am On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol....how many times she shud bath? tongue

This is only gonna work if u adjust the timing with her sensational bathing session...if every time like this, then u shud tell ur relative what's the real deal...otherwise, it will juz waste ur time waiting for her to finish her bathe before u can go out or come in the house..
my dear it's embarrassing, I even put up this thread to ask if bathing outside has some level of health benefits grin
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by zanebaddo(m): 1:14am On Apr 09, 2016
Aristotle96:
Bros abeg to settle matter which tribe is that? I mean the local language she uses... That will go a long way in helping grin
edo
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Aristotle96(m): 1:18am On Apr 09, 2016
zanebaddo:
edo
hmm bros abeg I no follow again sev lipsrsealed this one pass me

Unfollowimg the thread ASaaap undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Ginaz(f): 1:19am On Apr 09, 2016
I sometimes bath outside but that was when I was 5years old sad
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 09, 2016
zanebaddo:
my dear it's embarrassing, I even put up this thread to ask if bathing outside has some level of health benefits grin

Lol....well may there's benefits on it...
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by refiner(f): 1:27am On Apr 09, 2016

op!...try adjusting ur time to suit dem...never go out in d evening time and early in d mawnin.....at least for d mean time!...fankssmiley
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by jackobi(m): 1:30am On Apr 09, 2016
Op. start planning your movement to someplace else

2 Likes

Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by ireneony(f): 1:35am On Apr 09, 2016
zanebaddo:
edo
which of the ethnic group? Edo is a state.

Maybe the heat is too much
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by zanebaddo(m): 1:40am On Apr 09, 2016
ireneony:
which of the ethnic group? Edo is a state.

Maybe the heat is too much
I don't know her ethnic group..... did you say heat? The generator is always on, OK if you must stay outside why don't you and your sisters bath inside and come out to cool off
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by 4C2215131: 1:40am On Apr 09, 2016
Just adjust your time with theirs. You're living as a guest sort of (the ladies inclusive) so I suggest you use wisdom and don't fuss and fight over this issue. You just might overstay your welcome if things get to a head courtesy of your impatience. Moreso, be careful it's two against one here. The public is predisposed to believing a lady when it comes to cases of sexual molestation which you could be accused of innocently if you do gra gra.

Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Vikkie14: 3:31am On Apr 09, 2016
zanebaddo:
edo
Ah! I thought as much. Fetish people.
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by alexory23(m): 3:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Bros you have not gotten an abode yet,start finding a new place ASAP. please dont ask me why else you ill'd land me trouble......Yours sincerely!

1 Like

Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Cutehector(m): 5:36am On Apr 09, 2016
Their bathroom is stinking and unkept. The reason why she baths outside.
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by uchman(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2016
zanebaddo:
I don't know her ethnic group..... did you say heat? The generator is always on, OK if you must stay outside why don't you and your sisters bath inside and come out to cool off

That's women for you, they can make marriage to be scary and full of nightmares...

Their greatest achievement is to find a man and once that is done...O boy come and see the most foolish part of their lives...

Especially all those Edo ashis...

Mcheew...I dislike them
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by chibwike(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2016
Adjust yourself
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Jadekitana(f): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2016
But what kinda bush people are those? They probably grew up bathing outside and couldn't get over the habit. I see no reason why they have 2 bathrooms and yet bath outside, that's some ancient mentality! But u gotta work with their timing to avoid issues, most times when u notice they ain't inside avoid going outside for a while. It's all about timing cos it's their house, you really can't bend their silly rule, just endure
zanebaddo:
This Is getting on my nerves and I don't want to fall out with anyone on matters I consider silly.

Recently moved to a new city to stay with a relative of mine. He's married but hardly stays around. He travels across States so he is always away most of the time leaving me with his wife and children at home. His wife's niece and elder sister also stay with us .

I wouldn't know why these ladies prefer bathing outside most of the time when we have two nice bathrooms in the house. There are no tenants just us. My relative owns the house. They do it in the night(the generator is always on with the lights on as well) and early in the morning. The other day the wife nearly brought down the roof because I came out in the morning to ask her some questions without having the idea they were bathing as usual, she barked!!! I was so ashamed, how was I supposed to know? I swallowed the insults she ran on me in her local language which I don't understand. it didn't stop there.

On another occasion I was coming back from somewhere around 8pm, knocked on the gate, they told me to wait outside that they just started bathing. Geez! ! Again? I didn't say anything I moved away and returned much later.

Yet again last night after dinner, had wanted to see her so I asked one of the children where their mother was and she said outside. And I asked doing what? she said nothing. So I walked past the little girl, opened the door, lo and behold there she was undressing to bath, she saw me and started muttering some words again in her local disgusting language. I became furious but didn't utter a word I just banged the door and moved back to my room.

What nonsense!! I just can't understand why they can't adjust themselves to the reality that they now have a new person staying with them. I can't come out early in the morning (6am) and I can't come out in the night.

What Ya all have to say? KashyBaby, jadekitana etc.

1 Like

Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2016
maybe it's a kind of ritual they do in their family, like a spiritual cleansing or something...

hustle and get a place of your own as soon as you can.
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2016
I see nothing bad in what they are doing. The only thing they ought to do, is to let you the period in the morning and night they will bath outside. You as well fix your schedule so you won't be bumping into them anymore. Lastly, bathing outside in the morning and evening gives a very nice and touchy feeling to the body. Those cold breeze blowing through their body could be what's keeping her from thinking about the absence of her husband. If you have experienced such before you will love bathing outside and come to appreciate nature the more.
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Duchess2016(f): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2016
Hmm. Funny situation
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by mumumugu(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2016
Get your own apartment
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by babs01(m): 1:39am On Apr 17, 2016
guy just stay outside(where they bath) from say 7pm to 10pm they can't do that in your present. NB. only if u av tym
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Malayy(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2016
you don't have a problem.. i wish i had a relative who i can stay with.. because here, there are little opportunities for graduates or I.T. Students.. Just bear with them, get what you came for, and zoom off....
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by Malayy(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2016
mumumugu:
Get your own apartment
you think it's easy?
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by zanebaddo(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2016
mumumugu:
Get your own apartment
you are funny
Re: This Is Embarrassing!!! by zanebaddo(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2016
babs01:
guy just stay outside(where they bath) from say 7pm to 10pm they can't do that in your present. NB. only if u av tym
the woman will ask me to go inside, I don't stay outside with them anymore to avoid the embarrassment

(1) (Reply)

12 Funny But Brilliant Cartoons Every Woman Can Relate To / How Can I Vote For Miss Nairaland? / She Laughs Like A Baby When Sleeping besides her boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.