Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast (27617 Views)

Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Drjay50: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thank you jesus
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
I don't understand why boobs and butts thread makes front page sharpaly. mods abeg fear God
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by fdonsky(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thank you Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by SirShymexx: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
guys?!...hey you! that must be some comic relief... do you do comedy when you touch her t. it's? does she laugh like that? cheesy

Loool.

I'm a monk and a virgin. Apart from my mum when I was an infant, I don't know know what it is like to touch anyone's ti.ts. I can't even remember what it was like as an infant tbh.

But I watched a few erot.ic movies in the past ( I hope the most forgives me for this) and I noticed that most chics laugh when their ti.ts are groped and they moan when they're sucked. The only exception is when they're on their period and the tiddays are tender. I also noticed that chics with bigger ti.ts tend to enjoy guys handling their ti.ts than the ones with smaller ti.ts.

I've never tried it, just writing based on the ero.tic movies. So educate a brother on what happens when urs and a guy's hands get on a collision course. tongue
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

I'm a monk and a virgin. Apart from my mum when I was an infant, I don't know know what it is like to touch anyone's ti.ts. I can't even remember what it was like as an infant tbh.

But I watched a few erot.ic movies in the past ( I hope the most forgives me for this) and I noticed that most chics laugh when their ti.ts are groped and they moan when they're sucked. The only exception is when they're on their period and the tiddays are tender. I also noticed that chics with bigger ti.ts tend to enjoy guys handling their ti.ts than the ones with smaller ti.ts.

I've never tried it, just writing based on the ero.tic movies. So educate a brother on what happens when urs and a guy's hands get on a collision course. tongue
you is a monk and a virgin? oh baby, come to mama...you need to be rocked to bed! as for what happens when a Man is busy on dem twins, I've got no information on that... do I now?
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by SirShymexx: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
you is a monk and a virgin? oh baby, come to mama...you need to be rocked to bed! as for what happens when a Man is busy on dem twins, I've got no information on that... do I now?

I've always been a monk, hence I can't cook.

So you wanna rock me to bed? I dunno about that - I need to pray on it.

Err, let's say, I grope ya tatas, how would you feel? grin
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

I've always been a monk, hence I can't cook.

So you wanna rock me to bed? I dunno about that - I need to pray on it.

Err, let's say, I grope ya tatas, how would you feel? grin
there are things better witnessed and experienced... you go pray on that monk tongue
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by SirShymexx: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
there are things better witnessed and experienced... you go pray on that monk tongue

Lool.

Don't sell me a dream...pitch the experience to me like you're selling a product, so I can know what to expect. tongue

You can't just tell me it's better to witness/experience it, without giving me details of what the experience is like, Ms Sunshine. grin
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lool.

Don't sell me a dream...pitch the experience to me like you're selling a product, so I can know what to expect. tongue

You can't just tell me it's better to witness/experience it, without giving me details of what the experience is like, Ms Sunshine. grin
i hate to rain on your parade,i'd rather be pitching to an investor...the investor,ya dig?
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by SirShymexx: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
i hate to rain on your parade,i'd rather be pitching to an investor...the investor,ya dig?

Lol.

Investor yano.

Who knows I might be interested in investing if the sales pitch is magnificent and thugnificent, with a lot of er.otic details. tongue

Ever seen folks who aren't potential investors getting swayed by a great sales pitch? tongue

1 Like

Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Investor yano.

Who knows I might be interested in investing if the sales pitch is magnificent and thugnificent, with a lot of er.otic details. tongue

Ever seen folks who aren't potential investors getting swayed by a great sales pitch? tongue
lets just say a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets... the kinda gal an ol'G wanna plant the softest of kisses on her forehead...for the e.
rotic details you just wanna be held down... wink
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by SirShymexx: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
lets just say a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets... the kinda gal an ol'G wanna plant the softest of kisses on her forehead...for the e. R
rotic details you just wanna be held down... wink

Dayuum!

I like the excerpt in bold. So you like a soft kiss on ya forehead, yh? Now, that's what the monk likes. tongue

How about tell the monk ya vital stats, so he can create a picture of you in his head? tongue

Take this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BigyqAiSiSQ
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Feranmicharles(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thank you Jesus
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

Dayuum!

I like the excerpt in bold. So you like a soft kiss on ya forehead, yh? Now, that's what the monk likes. tongue

How about tell the monk ya vital stats, so he can create a picture of you in his head? tongue

Take this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BigyqAiSiSQ
why?! thank you... I be da gyal of your dreams... just get ready to work work,work...
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by reservd(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thank you Jesus
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by SirShymexx: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
why?! thank you... I be da gyal of your dreams... just get ready to work work,work...

Lol.

I don't dream about chics...I only meditate in prayers as a monk. grin

Fill the monk in on ya vital stats. Have you got a body like a benz?
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by rerhji(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
grad2012:
Thank you JESUS and I love you.
after u were abt to confirm aw u feel when ur bobby is caressed
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by stanflex222(f): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
thank u Jesus
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Lumiere91: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Samyj247:
all this small boys from Facebook. mk una get sense o. Nairaland is a home for matured mind and not small kids.
u mean corrupt minds?
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I don't dream about chics...I only meditate in prayers as a monk. grin

Fill the monk in on ya vital stats. Have you got a body like a benz?
i am better sculpted... molded, created... a Benz of all the finest cars don't best describe me... now for my vital stats, when you are on meditating the figures the energies pass out to you is it... you can start imagining from then...
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by glingev(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thank you Jesus
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by SirShymexx: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
i am better sculpted... molded, created... a Benz of all the finest cars don't best describe me... now for my vital stats, when you are on meditating the figures the energies pass out to you is it... you can start imagining from then...

Hmmm.

I read that a few times on here, only to see their pictures and instantly I decided to keep being a monk and remain righteous. grin How about post a pic and put ya money where ya mouth is? tongue

Right now, the I'm meditating on the two pictures below. Can you compete with any of the two? tongue

[img]https://theyellowkid.files./2010/06/esther-baxter-piscine-poitrine-bouee.jpg[/img]

Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

Hmmm.

I read that a few times on here, only to see their pictures and instantly I decided to keep being a monk and remain righteous. grin How about post a pic and put ya money where ya mouth is? tongue

Right now, the I'm meditating on the two pictures below. Can you compete with any of the two? tongue

[img]https://theyellowkid.files./2010/06/esther-baxter-piscine-poitrine-bouee.jpg[/img]

better, a total woman I am... that given, you tell me your stand out features + where do you fall under...banana, plantain or yam tuber... I like big thangs ya know?
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by SirShymexx: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
better, a total woman I am... that given, you tell me your stand out features + where do you fall under...banana, plantain or yam tuber... I like big thangs ya know?

Lmao @ stand out features. You're definitely a freak. grin Big thangs poppin', and little things stopping.

Err, it's against my religion to talk about stand out features in public. But you go first and tell me ya stand out features, and I shall reciprocate the gesture. One sin isn't bad...I can always ask for forgiveness. Ladies first. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao @ stand out features. You're definitely a freak. grin Big thangs poppin', and little things stopping.

Err, it's against my religion to talk about stand out features in public. But you go first and tell me ya stand out features, and I shall reciprocate the gesture. One sin isn't bad...I can always ask for forgiveness. Ladies first. tongue
i totally can be considerate and respect your religion monk... we can take this outta public space to compare notes, ya know?... LMAO @ the TI joint...used to be my joint mantra for a while... let's get behind the facade now, throw in something about the stand out features... you is a shy guy, no?
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by SirShymexx: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
i totally can be considerate and respect your religion monk... we can take this outta public space to compare notes, ya know?... LMAO @ the TI joint...used to be my joint mantra for a while... let's get behind the facade now, throw in something about the stand out features... you is a shy guy, no?

Shy? Are you Diana King? - I don't want no fly guy/I just want a shy guy/That's what I want yey/You know what i want yey.

I'm not a shy guy. I'm just reserved in general, especially about private things. Perhaps, I get opinionated and clown around a lot on here cos I don't know anyone on here. And I do swear, curse, and engage in e-fights a lot as a defense mechanism and cos I know I'm super-witty when I want to. But I'm naturally a reserved guy and I always mind my business and keep myself to myself. grin

I dunno know about stand out features - that's for chics to discuss. I'm just super-African and I'm a physical specimen.

So have you got something interesting to show me once the curtain drops? tongue

If you've, we might as well drop the curtain to Diana King's amazing tune. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn9LQZ5tdys
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

Shy? Are you Diana King? - I don't want no fly guy/I just want a shy guy/That's what I want yey/You know what i want yey.

I'm not a shy guy. I'm just reserved in general, especially about private things. Perhaps, I get opinionated and clown around a lot on here cos I don't know anyone on here. And I do swear, curse, and engage in e-fights a lot as a defense mechanism and cos I know I'm super-witty when I want to. But I'm naturally a reserved guy and I always mind my business and keep myself to myself. grin

I dunno know about stand out features - that's for chics to discuss. I'm just super-African and I'm a physical specimen.

So have you got something interesting to show me once the curtain drops? tongue

If you've, we might as well drop the curtain to Diana King's amazing tune. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn9LQZ5tdys
maybe I like me some witty, intelligent and reserved guy... for the latter suggestions,who knows?! just maybe! I like the physical specimen part tho...for the e-fights and all, this is nairaland...don't beat yourself about stuff on here...
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by SirShymexx: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
maybe I like me some witty, intelligent and reserved guy... for the latter suggestions,who knows?! just maybe! I like the physical specimen part tho...for the e-fights and all, this is nairaland...don't beat yourself about stuff on here...

Hehehehe.

That sounds interesting and hopefully I'll see things that will blow me away like Hurricane Katrina. tongue

You can shoot. tongue
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by greenmonk: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2016
kooletsa:
am loving dis

Will u also love someone preaching to u with a pistol to ur head? Opposites cant be right.
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 11, 2016
Thank u Jesus!
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by lifedynamics: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Thank you jesus
Re: How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Thank u jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships / Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo / Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.