Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, (3899 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / So What,if He Is Old Enough To Be My Father.i Am Not Attracted To My Mates / Dating Someone You Are Not Attracted To! Can You Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by SmellingAnus(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Tufiakwa!!
hahaha no mind am
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Ewwwww!!!!!!! She might b d lady who can never ever love again

Do it she wont even shed a tears

Even if u dont

God will set her free and she would go
After u might av ruined her life

U dont want to regret wetin?

U can never go unpurnished u will still b purnished for carrying her along for nothing

Tank God i left d illusion called love its onlu in d head

My freeom at last!!!!!!!! Do good good will always set u free halleluyah
[email] Really??

So with that, you think you've typed something reasonable?

What should he get punished for?
[/email]
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by halfricanadian(f): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Really??

So with that, you think you've typed something reasonable?

What should he get punished for?
[/email]

Maintain ur own lane
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by chubbyswit(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
a relationship founded on sex and immorality and not love and sacrifice is bound to fail, i'm sure u must have dried d gal like cloth by now for you 2 start having such comtemplations.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Maintain ur own lane
[email] Lol... All right. [/email]
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by zealot4me(f): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
xtervaganza:
why the insult? It's not as if all your relationships will to marriage .

Would it be right to call you an idiot for your failed relationship?

What I wrote up dere is my opinion just post urs and swerve
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by agarawu23(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Waste her time and God will waste your time.

Free her and stop the silly thinking "I won't be happy seeing her with another guy"
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by halfricanadian(f): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
agarawu23:
Waste her time and God will waste your time.

Free her and stop the silly thinking "I won't be happy seeing her with another guy"

Amen!!!!!!"

Thats d truth God will waste his time too
And it will b more painful God's revenge is like no other
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
Why not ask her to change some of her habits? Tell her what attracts u and help her to achieve it...
Unless u really don't wanna work it anymore.. undecided
welcome to africa.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by AVRecruit: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Men and women of this thread have all spoken well.

Theres definitely a problem with greedy and bad men. Only the Creator will judge them.

A man exchanges youthful sex appeal for a lifetime of dedication and love. Give me some youthful sex appeal, and good behavior in return for a lifetime of taking care of you. This is why girls should marry early. Give ur visual prime to ur husband not boyfriend and ur husband wont forsake you. And this is the problem with indecent dressing. if ur husband marries you after a certain age after him see all da hot young sexy thighs him go begin think twice/ sleep outside.

All these girls in University should be getting married not waiting till they finish University or till they are rich. Or get married shortly after uni. your husband should be the main benefactor of ur body for the 10-15 years of prime youth i e. 18-35 You cannot cheat nature regardless of ur 'other good qualities'. Men are sexually attracted to nice leg and butt not to the "good quality" of singing hymns.

Men will always desire youth and visual appeal.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by AVRecruit: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
profkingso:
When I first met my girlfriend I thought she was pretty. I've become emotionally attached to her but recently do not find her physically attractive a lot of the time. I've considered breaking up with her but when I think about doing this I get really sad and feel like I may regret it and wouldn't be happy to see her with someone else. So I decide to keep dating but notice myself not physically attracted a lot of the time and it upsets me. Sometimes I really don't look forward to kissing and things like that. I don't feel happy together sometimes but at the same time I feel very unhappy about the thought of breaking up and know I would miss her a lot. Whenever I've thought about breaking up I just can't bring myself to do it. What should I do?

she did not give you enough of her prime thats the issue.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, by eemjay(f): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
49cents:
I doubt if you are of marraigeable age......if not do your future a favour and give your energy to your studies...

Girlfriend issues, when not ready for marraige is a waste of time and a huge distraction

Well said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This What Marriage Means?(pic) / See hot Twins Who Make £20k A Month Just By Posting Photos Of there boobs 18+ ph / Things Girs Do To Please Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.