Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958782 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2017
CaptAbuma:
Guys, tho I can't verify this info 100% but based on what I heard, not everyone will be at the NDA, some candidate might be at the NIgerian Airforce Base were you did your screaming or another area, now if you've not received the text, you should pray that this info is true, and as you know by now all the state have not received their text, and even tho they have, not up to to 7candidate have received a text from each state, could it be the info is correct?. Pray!

I keep coming here to check info like this. I hope ds is true. Cos really, i feel short-changed already. Whichever way, God is still God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
On my way to kd

6 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Congratulations to you all.
But are you guys going to train with DI? My friend's number has been switched off even till now. We were both DI. I didnt get the message but he did. Since last year,have not heard from him.
Pls does it mean they wil continue training with DS?? Its the same NDA old site. Am worried

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by pypa(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Preciousify:
But are you guys going to train with DI? My boyfriend's number has been switched off even till now. We were both DI. I didnt get the message but he did. Since last year,have not heard from him.
Pls does it mean they wil continue training with DS?? Its the same NDA old site. Am worried

Tho am not to sure because I don't want to be asking to many questions at this stage am suppose to be preparing to leave for KD but the training is basically for 8/9 months. He's no is switched off because he is govt property.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dinosmiles(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
CaptAbuma:
Guys, tho I can't verify this info 100% but based on what I heard, not everyone will be at the NDA, some candidate might be at the NIgerian Airforce Base were you did your screaming or another area, now if you've not received the text, you should pray that this info is true, and as you know by now all the state have not received their text, and even tho they have, not up to to 7candidate have received a text from each state, could it be the info is correct?. Pray!

Omo if na this is true, small hope still de o
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
10 States yet to be announced, Any Bauchi Cadet here?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by moneta(f): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
dinosmiles:

Omo if na this is true, small hope still de o
Dinosmiles please how many people from abia came for the inteview..because I called someone at efcc he said all abia canindates have been called already but he didnt tell me how many pple was choosen for abia
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Preciousify:
But are you guys going to train with DI? My boyfriend's number has been switched off even till now. We were both DI. I didnt get the message but he did. Since last year,have not heard from him.
His name?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dinosmiles(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
moneta:

Dinosmiles please how many people from abia came for the inteview..because I called someone at efcc he said all abia canindates have been called already but he didnt tell me how many pple was choosen for abia

We be 23....
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
chemistry101:
On my way to kd
Thank God 4 save triP
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pls.. Our true is d news about d naf batch.. Is it possible.. Or some fabu news to break our heart again
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
I tjought DI have passed out and done POP? Try to contact his family
Preciousify:
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
tatawesome:

I keep coming here to check info like this. I hope ds is true. Cos really, i feel short-changed already. Whichever way, God is still God.
Same feeling dude.. All is well

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by dinosmiles(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
The truth is people shud nt really put their minds on this efcc stuff (for those their States got sms)... If there is another batch, fine...... I v already moved on..

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ruleb22: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Congratulations to all the successful candidates...I pray that the Almighty God will see you through the course of your training IJN, Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by moneta(f): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
dinosmiles:
The truth is people shud nt really put their minds on this efcc stuff (for those their States got sms)... If there is another batch, fine...... I v already moved on..

U are right but moving on when you know u hv been shortchanged is not movin on..firstly how can u put pple through a planless recruitment for one year,right frm enugu to kaduna and to abuja witout even transport fare compensation for the interview stage atleast..during application stage the agency name was pmb 1010 garki abuja..they never made height or BMI a citeria then..pls tel me that short boy or man at efcc wit eyeglass is he up to 5.5 inch..I hv never seen a panel of interviewers were old hausas constitute the majority..did they all go through thesame height,bmi and one year recruitment bullshit..so many abnormalies and time wasting and yet they want smooth budget and confirmation for there oga anyway my senate wont confirm anybody...my pain here is the lack of coordination here and time wastin..I wish those who made it well and I want to remind them that corruption is an enigma...u fight it wit ur brain..

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ElGuaje11(m): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
tatawesome:

I'm in same shoes as u, so it hurts me 2 say dis.. bt just confirmed from d very top.. it's finally over. It's time 2 move on. Wish all of us all d best. N devine consolation from God almighty

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by dinosmiles(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
moneta:

U are right but moving on when you know u hv been shortchanged is not movin on..firstly how can u put pple through a planless recruitment for one year,right frm enugu to kaduna and to abuja witout even transport fare compensation for the interview stage atleast..during application stage the agency name was pmb 1010 garki abuja..they never made height or BMI a citeria then..pls tel me that short boy or man at efcc wit eyeglass is he up to 5.5 inch..I hv never seen a panel of interviewers were old hausas constitute the majority..did they all go through thesame height,bmi and one year recruitment bullshit..so many abnormalies and time wasting and yet they want smooth budget and confirmation for there oga anyway my senate wont confirm anybody...my pain here is the lack of coordination here and time wastin..I wish those who made it well and I want to remind them that corruption is an enigma...u fight it wit ur brain..

Bro can we talk on phone?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by pypa(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
@moneta, the short guy ur talking about is an admin staff. The height requirement doesn't apply to admin staff.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
ElGuaje11:

I'm in same shoes as u, so it hurts me 2 say dis.. bt just confirmed from d very top.. it's finally over. It's time 2 move on. Wish all of us all d best. N devine consolation from God almighty
Just pray very well. Another list will be out soon.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dinosmiles(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
zakson4real:

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shateemah(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
The whole thing is confusing. I hope there'll be another batch of sms sha

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ElGuaje11(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
zakson4real:

Did u c where I said d very top? it's time 2 move on.. God is with us

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by judistics: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
It isn't over yet.....we will rejoice soon!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by roilnoble(f): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
But aw can it be over we nt all state has received d sms
Re: Efcc Recruitment by jamofiilefun: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
no mind dat pypa nigga......dem plenty wey get long leg for dis naira land......n most of dem get....xpt ADEXLEXY......wich am nt too sure......anyway wish u guyz well sha.....(naija? using corruption to select agent of anti-corruption).....

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
ElGuaje11:

Did u c where I said d very top? it's time 2 move on.. God is with us
You claim to know someone from top yet you did not make it. My advice for you is to pray very well for the next sms.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efcc Recruitment by moneta(f): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
dinosmiles:

Bro can we talk on phone?
Drop ur number..
.lemme flash u
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dinosmiles(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
moneta:

Drop ur number..
.lemme flash u

08105578170...we can talk on whatapp
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ElGuaje11(m): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2017
zakson4real:

You claim to know someone from top yet you did not make it. My advice for you is to pray very well for the next sms.

Bro, I knw dats wats in ur mind.. I knw y it happened dat way. There r lots of tyns dats nt clear 2 u guys. Bt dats all I wld say here. bt for connections, it doesn't go any higher dan dat. I don't comment here much, i've gat noin 2 gain 4rm lying 2 u guys.. just shared wat I knw. Believe it or not. All d best guys!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by moneta(f): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2017
dinosmiles:

we can talk on whatapp
U can remove ur number for security sake..I wil flash u wit my number thrice,am not on watsup

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.