Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958807 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2017
sleuthhounds:
plz house someone who knows the NDA old site should help me with how to get dia from Abuja.
is it in Zaria, mando , jaji or wia ?
have searched online but no helpful info.

again am I boarding Zaria bus or what.
am just confused plz help a sister
it nt far 4rm that NAF base u went to do d medical screening, just a N50 bus.. congrats oo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zlatan(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2017
sleuthhounds:
plz house someone who knows the NDA old site should help me with how to get dia from Abuja.

so na female you be with your razor sharp mouth...lool.
Anyway, congrats and all the best (no run from training o...lol)
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhounds: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2017
zlatan:

so na female you be with your razor sharp mouth...lool. Anyway, congrats and all the best (no run from training o...lol)

Lol u go carry me for back Na....shuuu
Re: Efcc Recruitment by roilnoble(f): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Lol..was kinda surprise faa

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by dinosmiles(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2017
dinosmiles:

...we can talk on whatapp
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2017
zlatan:

so na female you be with your razor sharp mouth...lool.
Anyway, congrats and all the best (no run from training o...lol)
look up his acct & posts, its a fake dude u r chatting wit dere & has no link wit efcc RECRUITMENT whatsoever...his Nda trip story is fake
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2017
NokiaN8:

it nt far 4rm that NAF base u went to do d medical screening, just a N50 bus.. congrats oo
look up his acct & posts, its a fake dude u r chatting wit dere & has no link wit efcc RECRUITMENT whatsoever...his Nda trip story is fake
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ishaqm48(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2017
sleuthhounds:

take a cab or bus from utako/zuba to kaduna not zaria...then tel the driver that you are goin to old NDA campus near mando roundabout...im sure with that you'll find it easier locating the site. even if he(the driver) isnt goin towards that area, he will put u tru.
Best of luck Amigo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2017
@ishaqm48
luk up his acct & posts, its a fake dude u r chatting wit dere & has no link wit efcc RECRUITMENT
whatsoever...his Nda trip story is fake
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shateemah(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Wait o, what are you talking about?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ishaqm48(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2017
sleuthhound:
@ishaqm48
luk up his acct & posts, its a fake dude u r chatting wit dere & has no link wit efcc RECRUITMENT
whatsoever...his Nda trip story is fake

a fake sleuthhound wit an "s"...#smh
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2017
ishaqm48:

a fake sleuthhound wit an "s"...#smh
d nxt strategy na to chat pple 1-on-1, &scam dem on hw im fit help dem tru his "efcc insider" enter camp

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ishaqm48(m): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2017
sleuthhound:

d nxt strategy na to chat pple 1-on-1, &scam dem on hw im fit help dem tru his "efcc insider" enter camp

no mind d f**l...he is a joker
Re: Efcc Recruitment by medlat(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
pls who's in camp now? any gist pls
Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Their phones are off. My friend's there too
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
medlat:
pls who's in camp now? any gist pls
This is the end of d recruitment.. There nos re switched off already.. I tot of moving on but I still find myself crying before I sleep at night.. 9 months of traveling ND hoping.. Nd now it finally over.. I shouldn't have been shortlisted at d first instance.. I even envy those that have been screened at the first stage

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Deered: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
fwici:

This is the end of d recruitment.. There nos re switched off already.. I tot of moving on but I still find myself crying before I sleep at night.. 9 months of traveling ND hoping.. Nd now it finally over.. I shouldn't have been shortlisted at d first instance.. I even envy those that have been screened at the first stage

I can relate with you! I regret being shortlisted too. After everything, from PH without reimbursement from this fake organization to Kaduna where a military man saw all the girls nude, to Abuja. Well all the same, to God be the glory!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
fwici:

Lol. U mean u cry at night? Hmmm! U dont av to.
I dont regret making it to d interview_ adventure plus experience. Besides, it taught me that while God plays His role, we should also support it wt d human connection at our disposal. Man know man (cronyism)

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by shateemah(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=fwici post=54716120]

I feel you bro, but I believe God has a better plan for us
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shateemah(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please o, how do you quote someone on nairaland?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zlatan(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
fwici:

Que sera sera.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
tatawesome:

Lol. U mean u cry at night? Hmmm! U dont av to.
I dont regret making it to d interview_ adventure plus experience. Besides, it taught me that while God plays His role, we should also support it wt d human connection at our disposal. Man know man (cronyism)
...I lesson my uncle just learnt
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
To all..Good evening, i didnt made the list despite the people i know and my prayer and fasting..i av been down since the day they sent my state text mesg..i learnt a lesson, when God connect u to ur destiny helper, u dont need to struggle atall, He will do it willingly..i have cried over it and have decided to move on

6 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Does it mean no candidate on this forum made it from the following states
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Gombe
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Rivers
Sokoto?
I don't think so, inshaAllah more SMS rolling in soon.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
MrSuama:
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Gombe
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Rivers
Sokoto?
Maybe they ain't on Nairaland... I know guys from rivers that got d message
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Adexlexy:
To all..Good evening, i didnt made the list despite the people i know and my prayer and fasting..i av been down since the day they sent my state text mesg..i learnt a lesson, when God connect u to ur destiny helper, u dont need to struggle atall, He will do it willingly..i have cried over it and have decided to move on
All is well bro.. Move on.. That's d spirit.. Nd incase they re resenting SMS.. Na dem saka
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zlatan(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
MrSuama:
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Gombe
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Rivers
Sokoto?

if the list was uploaded on their site, all this issues would have been avoided but it's possible that messages was sent to all states maybe they're not on NL.
Nothing wrong in being hopeful sha.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by trinity11(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2017
Hey guys,

I didn't make it to the interview stage, and as such I have been in ghost mode, now that the deal is done is time to move on.
my advice to you guys is to be up and doing and move on to the next phase of life. God has a better plans for us and our future. so pls let's forget about the time and money spent, and see how productive we can make out of the remaining months of this year.

God bless you all for your time, cooperation, understanding, as well as the vital info shared so far,

and yes thanks for the fighting with one another, it was an experience.

Gudmrn and happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2017
Job hunt is time wasting.. the best is just go in a business, start from smwhere.. u wuld definately make it.. moving to business, as a graduate young, u got the brain to make it and develop ur business,Think Business 2day, think Business... Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ElGuaje11(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2017
Adexlexy:

I can relate perfectly wit u all cos we all in d same boat, bt none more dan u @Adexlexy.. connection doesn't pass d 1 I had, n coupled wit prayer like neva b4 in my life. Bt for sum stupid policy 2 scatter everything. I still can't just bring myslf 2 believe dis, honestly. Just thinking abt d failure makes my hrt skip a bit. I've grown lean within just a week.. I can go on n on. Bt den, Jesus told us "in all things, give thanks". I just weak guys, only God can console us.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by hurpieyehmie(f): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2017
I don't want to even think about it because I don't know where to start from. cry cry cry it's really painful but I know that God will console us all. There better days ahead of us. To be candid efcc no try at all!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.