Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (961107 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by rotchris(f): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
yomi96:
all text has been sent man. but nothing is impossible just like last time. so they might still send again. like someone said another list might be in the offing.
I doubt if all have gotten the interview invite. like in Taraba State, I don't think anyone got the text.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
rotchris:
I doubt if all have gotten the interview invite. like in Taraba State, I don't think anyone got the text.
I haven't been able to confirm anyone from taraba too

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by DEEKAH7(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
I haven't been able to confirm anyone from taraba too

Same wit Ebonyi state
Re: Efcc Recruitment by loyalson: 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
I think this interview is for admin, with Wat I am seeing.a friend just told me they told him he is gonna b working in their legal department.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dotpower55: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please, does anyone know how many hours the interview process will last. Anybody with useful information should kindly respond. Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by loyalson: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
The interview depends on your number on the list, sometimes it can take whole day, but in the interview room u can't spend more than 15 minutes
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gwales: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
loyalson:
I think this interview is for admin, with Wat I am seeing.a friend just told me they told him he is gonna b working in their legal department.
does that mean there wouldn't be training?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dotpower55: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
loyalson:
The interview depends on your number on the list, sometimes it can take whole day, but in the interview room u can't spend more than 15 minutes

Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by charlyazods(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
Abuja Jobs: Mid-level Back End Software Developer - Abuja

Our client is a social enterprise focused on improving food and income security throughout sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. Our low-cost tractor-monitoring device and software applications make it profitable and sustainable for tractor owners to provide services to farmers within their vicinity. These tractors services save farmers time and money, allowing them to grow and earn more.

OUR CLIENT HAS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A MID-LEVEL BACK END DEVELOPER who can work at a high level across the enterprise to be based at Abuja, FCT.

Your Contribution:

The Developer is responsible for overseeing the technical aspects of our web and mobile infrastructure. The Developer will work with Executive Management to expand our products capabilities, aligning them with our enterprise customers. Our enterprise customers include large dealers and tractor manufacturers (OEMs).

Using practical approaches, the Developer will work alongside employees in the IT department to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan. Among these objectives are:
· Building Cloud services in the domain of the internet of things.
· Web application and services that interact with IP devices and web services.
· Security, Authorization, authentication
· Expand web and mobile app features

FULL DETAILS HERE: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2018/03/job-vacancy-alert-mid-level-back-end.html

Re: Efcc Recruitment by murtala123: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Any update from the interview venue?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
What update do you need again? You got your date,venue and time of interview,so I don't know what kinda update you need again.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kennes10: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
pls what should we expect from the interview
Re: Efcc Recruitment by geodemainguy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
Good evening everyone? Did anyone receive a phone interview from EFCC? I was interviewed on phone today. Please, who is in same category with me?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
Team Bauchi, still waiting for messages.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Binumar1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
geodemainguy:
Good evening everyone? Did anyone receive a phone interview from EFCC? I was interviewed on phone today. Please, who is in same category with me?
u mean they called you and did interview on phone? so u ain't going to karu again.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by geodemainguy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Binumar1:
u mean they called you and did interview on phone? so u ain't going to karu again.
I was not invited to Karu at first place, she just said they are conducting interview for the next batch. Can someone please confirm to me if there's next batch?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Abu8888: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
please house any one from zamfara that has received or heard someone who has received invitation message?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Jayden12345: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
geodemainguy:

Bro. by what time of the day were you called and what was the nature of the phone conversation?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by geodemainguy(m): 5:47am On Mar 09, 2018
Jayden12345:

Bro. by what time of the day were you called and what was the nature of the phone conversation?
First call came by 8am telling me to prepare. Then second call came by 12 for the proper interview.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 6:07am On Mar 09, 2018
geodemainguy:
First call came by 8am telling me to prepare. Then second call came by 12 for the proper interview.

Please what were you asked?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 6:20am On Mar 09, 2018
InshaAllah, messages are still coming, just have faith.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Jayden12345: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2018
geodemainguy:

Please what kind of questions were you asked?. just to keep brothers informed. thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by yomi96(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Jayden12345:

Please what kind of questions were you asked?. just to keep brothers informed. thanks

geodemainguy abeg answer this question abeg
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
A friend got the message yesterday. Having his interview on Monday.
Still expecting mine.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by geodemainguy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=MrSuama post=65705078]A friend got the message yesterday. Having his interview on Monday.
Still expecting mine. [/quote you mean he had a phone interview on Monday and got an invitation yesterday?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=geodemainguy post=65705526][/quote]

He got a text message, and please if you are not ready to answer the question directed to you above, you might never solve your puzzle. We are here to help each other.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
I am beginning to doubt that kangaroo exam, was it really marked?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by geodemainguy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
Jayden12345:

Two questions from the presidency, , 3 from the commission, then the rest from within my state.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thank you very much sir. God's mercy be with your candidacy and aspirations

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Hehe una morning. I just got my own text. Interview on tuesday. God is good. Praying for all. Grace n favour n mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2018
veraiyke:
Hehe una morning. I just got my own text. Interview on tuesday. God is good. Praying for all. Grace n favour n mercy.
congrats... All the best

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ogawriter(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2018
veraiyke:

Congrats to you and which state are you from??

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.