Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960750 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
gwales:
not mine but a friend
ok! From which state did that friend of yours hail?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gwales: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hybridz:
ok! From which state did that friend of yours hail?
jigawa
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mkadamson(m): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Medical for DI or DS??

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2018
gwales:
Medical messages have started rolling in
For real? Like right na na? Kindly confirm the message content and inform us.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2018
gwales:
jigawa
ok...thanks!
we will get ours in due time in sha Allah
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2018
mkadamson:
Medical for DI or DS??
Love this,perhaps,it's for the DI....Nice question!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2018
Hybridz:

Love this,perhaps,it's for the DI....Nice question!
When were they interviewed- the DI cadre?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mkadamson(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2018
The DI cadre interview started on 29 January and ends on 31 Jan 2018.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by alfredon: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Pls, is the massage for EFCC I.e (for medical )
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gwales: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
See
Please be informed that you have been shortlisted by the economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for the medical screening exercise. You are to report to the Nigerian Airforce Base Hospital Mando, kaduna on 24 March, 2018 at 10am. Kindly come with a valid means of identification, 3 coloured passport photographs, one (1) white t-shirt, white short/trousers, white sneakers. Please come prepare to spend one (1) night.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gwales: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2018
mkadamson:
Medical for DI or DS??
DS

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mkadamson(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2018
How sure are you abt dis message??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ekele1990(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2018
gwales:
See
Please be informed that you have been shortlisted by the economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for the medical screening exercise. You are to report to the Nigerian Airforce Base Hospital Mando, kaduna on 24 March, 2018 at 10am. Kindly come with a valid means of identification, 3 coloured passport photographs, one (1) white t-shirt, white short/trousers, white sneakers. Please come prepare to spend one (1) night.

is this for real?..
I haven't heard it from anyone else
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2018
Pls did this your friend did his interview last week or two weeks ago
gwales:
See
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gwales: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2018
dhikrulla:
Pls did this your friend did his interview last week or two weeks ago
last week
Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
gwales:
See

Wows! This is goodnews, congratulation to your friend. 24th is around the corner. Wowwwww. Wishing him/her the very best at Mando.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
gwales:
See
I wish your friend success. I hope to hear from EFCC too.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
UbiPetrus:
When were they interviewed- the DI cadre?
They were interviewed b4 the DS And ended it like a week or more before D'S started theirs.

Someone already gave the answer to this question

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hybridz:

They were interviewed b4 the DS And ended it like a week or more before D'S started theirs.

Someone already gave the answer to this question
Yeah, someone already did. Thanks for responding, all the same.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Yeah, someone already did. Thanks for responding, all the same.
You welcome bro!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Beesyouo(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Easter break?
Yes Easter break
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 6:31am On Mar 21, 2018
Good morning from the East. Any updates? Who else has received the message for medicals that someone talked about?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2018
gwales:
jigawa
what update do you have about this your friend and the message
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 6:43am On Mar 22, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Good morning from the East. Any updates? Who else has received the message for medicals that someone talked about?
I guess we are still waiting for it
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2018
gwales:
jigawa
What date exactly was he interviewed?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Punkpatrol: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
So its just one person in this whole thread that got the invite for medicals? Or am I the only person that thinks the message was fake? I had to register just to ask cuz the high BP the thought is giving me no be here.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Punkpatrol:
So its just one person in this whole thread that got the invite for medicals? Or am I the only person that thinks the message was fake? I had to register just to ask cuz the high BP the thought is giving me no be here.

It is not B.Sc Dear. Its medical for ND holders for now. The DI's
Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Medical for B.Sc is next month. Camp also is next month there about(April/May). Just start preparing your mind for a year training and a life of national service to better our country. Smiles.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Punkpatrol:
That your last statement ehnnnn cheesy just when I thought I'm the only person that can't seem to take my mind off the message.
It is well in sha Allah!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hybridz:

That your last statement ehnnnn cheesy just when I thought I'm the only person that can't seem to take my mind off the message.
It is well in sha Allah!
LOL. So your BP too follow rise? God is in full control. We'll get there.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
efe21:
Medical for B.Sc is next month. Camp also is next month there about(April/May). Just start preparing your mind for a year training and a life of national service to better our country. Smiles.
One year training? Heard it's 6 months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.