Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958334 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 4:24am On Mar 15, 2018
Seedorf20:
Tell us about your self?
Efcc questions? role of efcc, efcc offices in all d political zone, Name of Efcc Chairman, when was it form etc
Relate ur course with Efcc?
General question? When was NYSC created, for ladies name of first and only female house of Representatives speaker, name of the Deputy secretary general Un, first female professor, etc wish you the best guys. My interview was perfect like last year own and always. may God favor me dis time
thank God.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2018
Seedorf20:
Tell us about your self?
Efcc questions? role of efcc, efcc offices in all d political zone, Name of Efcc Chairman, when was it form etc
General question? When was NYSC created, for ladies name of first and only female house of Representatives speaker, name of the Deputy secretary general Un, first female professor, etc wish you the best guys. My interview was perfect like last year own and always. may God favor me dis time

Heard you must no someone, that the interview is just made up. Keep praying bro. And never ever give up. God is our ever reliable connection. He will use men to favour us. See you in camp by God grace and faith. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2018
efe21:

Heard you must no someone, that the interview is just made up. Keep praying bro. And never ever give up. God is our ever reliable connection. He will use men to favour us. See you in camp by God grace and faith. Amen
With God all things are possible.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
U mean even those that didn't attend the interview bcs of connection they wil call them to camp?
efe21:

Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
sahjury:
U mean even those that didn't attend the interview bcs of connection they wil call them to camp?

What I meant is that there will be merit of course! But there will also be many that got called up to camp through connection. Nigeria factor must always suffix in federal government recruitment! It's a norm Bro.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
What's the next stage now..medicals or camp straight?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
sahjury:
What's the next stage now..medicals or camp straight?

Camp straight on
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Lee123: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
efe21:

Camp straight on
pls, @ efe21, were u called for the interview? and what state are you from?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lee123:

pls, @ efe21, were u called for the interview? and what state are you from?

Sure I was.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
My interview was bad, I freaked out. So I am kinda expecting nothing for the next stage.

If I am called to camp, then God want me to be an EFCC Staff. I did poorly in the interview, and got that "this is the end" feeling. Lolzzz.

Cheers to the people that ace the interview. May God favour all of us! Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Actually thought there is going to be medical which is compulsory?but maybe them no go do am again
efe21:
My interview was bad, I freaked out. So I am kinda expecting nothing for the next stage.

If I am called to camp, then God want me to be an EFCC Staff. I did poorly in the interview, and got that "this is the end" feeling. Lolzzz.

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Lee123: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
efe21:

Eya, its up to God already to decide,I still have 2 questions to ask you, what state are you from pls? and
was candidate from Edo state called for the interview, any idea?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 5:39am On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=efe21 post=65902505]My interview was bad, I freaked out. So I am kinda expecting nothing for the next stage.

Cheers to the people that ace the interview. May God favour all of us! Amen.[/quote Anybody could tell himself/ herself he/ she did well. Just that only the board members decides and only God grants favour n grace. May God perfect our imperfections. Let us trust in His goodness. My own life shall be a glorious manifestation of His goodness. I speak it n God will accomplish it by His grace.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good afternoon famz!
Does anyone knows if candidates from the states of OSUN,EDO AND KWARA have been called for the interview. If yes,what date was it done for each of those aforementioned states.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by dotpower55: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hybridz:
Good afternoon famz!
Does anyone knows if candidates from the states of OSUN,EDO AND KWARA have been called for the interview. If yes,what date was it done for each of those aforementioned states.

Thanks!

Yes, Osun and Edo state applicants were interviewed same day.... 9th of March

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 12:11am On Mar 18, 2018
dotpower55:

Yes, Osun and Edo state applicants were interviewed same day.... 9th of March
I'm most grateful for your response.
I still need info on KWARA state,whoever has hose info should pls and pls spill it. I will really appreciate swift response famz. Thank you!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ekele1990(m): 6:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Good day fellows.. pls does anyone know when the interview is rounding up?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2018
Interview stage for all states I think ended on Friday. It is amazing that most persons just keep information to themselves rather than sharing. I'm sure persons from these states above are here and reading either as registered Nairalanders or guests. You get info but refuse to give. Sunday sermon is "do not be receivers only but also givers". By mentioning your state nobody will remove your name from list. Anyway, happy Sunday. Grace

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Danihell1(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2018
The latest update is that those currently in training are going to do their POP on the 27th of this month.

So therefore double up your hustle for the next stage.

No time anymore famz.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2018
Danihell1:
The latest update is that those currently in training are going to do their POP on the 27th of this month.

No time anymore famz.
That's cool. By calculations next stage is most likely april.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Riteric(f): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2018
Is this interview for everybody or only those from the aforementioned states. Because those from Rivers and Bayelsa already wrote screening exams since November last year.
Please I need update if you are from Rivers or Bayelsa. Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Riteric:
Is this interview for everybody or only those from the aforementioned states. Because those from Rivers and Bayelsa already wrote screening exams since November last year.
It's for all states. We all did screening same time.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Beesyouo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Danihell1:

No time anymore famz.

Not true. It's not this month, NDA are going on Easter break next Saturday 24th.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Beesyouo:

Not true. It's not this month, NDA are going on Easter break next Saturday 24th.
Easter break?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
efe21:

With God all things are possible. Remain positive.
When was your interview and what state are you from?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Seedorf20:
Tell us about your self?
veraiyke:
Interview done and dusted. Questions vary from person to person. They categorized them into general, efcc and current affair and even questions from your state. Most importantly you must talk about yourself from when you were born to the schools attended with dates and employment status. I would say aside this primary part I was asked just two questions. Name 5 zonal offices of efcc and an event that occurred in 1977. NB: You could be asked more and probed more depending on your answers and sayings. Grace to us all
Thanks guys. Your updates helped me prepare. I wish everyone success.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Riteric:
The interview was for everyone.
We all took part in the November 2017 screening.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
veraiyke:
That's cool. By calculations next stage is most likely april.
I think next stage is most likely May. He interval between interview and camp is 2months on the average,based on the last recruitment though. This is just my take anyway.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gwales: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Medical messages have started rolling in
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
gwales:
Are you serious? When? From which state did you hail from?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
gwales:
like seriously? Then my own go enter by God's grace. Meanwhile what date is there?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gwales: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hybridz:

Are you serious? When? From which state did you hail from?
not mine but a friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.