Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely (2283 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Serendip: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
What name do you call your boyfriend or spouse?

Guys what are the pet names you love or would love being called by your partner?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lol.....

For me ,I like to call him daddy... grin I dunno but this sounds very sexxy to me & make him "in control" of everything... grin

grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol.....

For me ,I like to call him daddy... grin I dunno but this sounds very sexxy to me & make him "in control" of everything... grin

grin grin grin
I can only imagine the way its goina sound when hes drilling you lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by midolian(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buh which baby was this big wear made for?
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
AirSultan:

Lol...juz wait until somebody calls u daddy in a sexxy way Airy wink..surely u will have goose bumps & curling toes..
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Itannooluwa(f): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
i call him Nnayi
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...juz wait until somebody calls u daddy in a sexxy way Airy wink..surely u will have goose bumps & curling toes..
Nah, I will just feel like an old man ... What does airy mean?
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
AirSultan:
Nah, I will just feel like an old man ... What does airy mean?

Lol...calling u daddy is way better than calling u like a babe or boo...

Airy is a shortcut for ur moniker... wink

Hi Airy grin
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Kenzico(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol.....

grin grin grin

Sounds Hot to me tongue
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kenzico:

Sounds Hot to me tongue

Exactly.. tnx u agreed grin wink
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Kenzico(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Exactly.. tnx u agreed grin wink

Lol....I wan Type HO.RNY before sef.
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Smellymouth: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Is dat not Cutehector shocked

Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...calling u daddy is way better than calling u like a babe or boo...

Airy is a shortcut for ur moniker... wink

Hi Airy grin
Now you got me smiling.. Airy, that sounds cool, I like. But I still wont be able to get the thought that I am being called an old man outta my mind.

Hi kashee cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kenzico:

Lol....I wan Type HO.RNY before sef.

Hahaahahahhahahhh....tats even more sexxxier wink
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Dojupyo(f): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
If he vex me, na im name I dey call am.. Too much of the pet names would make him misbehave.. Who has time for pet names cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
AirSultan:
Now you got me smiling.. Airy, that sounds cool, I like. But I still wont be able to get the thought that I am being called an old man outta my mind.

Hi kashee cheesy

Hahahhahaha....wanna try? grin jk..

OK, juz imagine someone is calling u daddy with her bedroom voice on the phone let say...not in public tho that she screaming calling u daddy... grin

Call me Kash, Airy wink
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
AirSultan:
drilling as in bore-hole
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Serendip: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
You dey vex oh grin
Dojupyo:
If he vex me, na im name I dey call am.. Too much of the pet names would make him misbehave.. Who has time for pet names cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahhahaha....wanna try? grin jk..

OK, juz imagine someone is calling u daddy with her bedroom voice on the phone let say...not in public tho that she screaming calling u daddy... grin

Call me Kash, Airy wink
Ouch! Ok so I was imagining it with the bedroom voice and it sounds cool. But Then I imagined it in public, I just quickly snapped outta it..

Owkae kash smiley
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
crotonite:
drilling as in bore-hole
Lol. No be only bore hole, na gold mine! cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Serendip: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Resemble Lalastic.lala grin
Smellymouth:
Is dat not Cutehector shocked
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Smellymouth: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Serendip:
Resemble Lalastic.lala grin
shocked

Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol. No be only bore hole, na gold mine! cheesy
lol... 'mugun yaro, sai ka ce durin lipsrsealed yayi lo-to' grin
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
crotonite:

lol... 'mugun yaro, sai ka ce durin lipsrsealed yayi lo-to' grin
Dan iska, wawa yaro tongue
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
AirSultan:
Dan iska, wawa yaro tongue
LOL... 'Ni ustazi ne' cool
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
crotonite:

LOL... 'Ni ustazi ne' cool
Baba, make we communicate in english o make them no think we dy plan somethng kaaji?.. Ama ba damua
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Diamonddamsel: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lolz..
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Aliyeous(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] Hahaha big baby
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by halfricanadian(f): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
if you call him honey

Will he turn to a bee cry cry
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
I call all men by pet names. Even alhajis and titled men grin
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
I call him dis boy cheesy
Re: Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely by IamLEGEND1: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I call all men by pet names. Even alhajis and titled men grin
Loo,
is that you my old friend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died / Solution To Ireneony 's puzzle / Chioma Love To Share Runchy And Sexy Unclad Photos Online See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.