Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died (2280 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Kolababe: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Facebok user, Kanijya Hilliard who just lost her boyfriend, Ayo Dequan shared the heartbreaking message he sent to her pleading for forgiveness just few days before he died.

She wrote; "I Just Wanna Say I Love You So Much Dequan I Don't Know What To Do Anymore You Was Always Here For Me EVERYTIME You Acted Like You Was Really My Daddy It Hurt So Bad Knowing I Cant See You Again, touch You, kiss You, & Hug You. I Just Don't Think I Can Stay Strong. We Had So Much Planned For Our Future. I Got Mad Every time You Wonted To Come To Chicago To Visit. I Just Really Wish This Was All A Dream It Feel So Fake Cause Its Like I Still Feel You Here I Still Feel You Near Me. You Was Everything To Me Men Just Why Dequan WHY ? Tell Me Some Let Me Know. Who Gone Treat Me Like You Did Nobody I'm So Lost For Words. Everything I Do Reminds Me Of You Cause We Did So Much Together & Been Thru Alot Of Shit Together. I Will Never Ever Forget You. I Never Felt Like This Before I Love You So Much My Angel. I Miss You #De'QuanMyloBarnett"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/heartbroken-lady-shares-message-her.html

Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Kolababe: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2016
hmm
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2016
Hope U Forgave Him
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2016
Why do good people have to die
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Davash222(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Demigods666:
Why do good people have to die
The good die young, so, don't be good.
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Nutase: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Jenny1010(f): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2016
its so amazing how people become damn nice and sweet the moment they are dead.

if you have anything nice to tell me better say it now that am alive...dont wait till am death to come shed crocodile tears undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by ShayGirl(f): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2016
Davash222:

Awww....Be bad too and see if death wouldn't come wen it wants to undecided
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Davash222(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2016
ShayGirl:

Awww....Be bad too and see if death wouldn't come wen it wants to undecided
Sure you are right but do bad, anyway.
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by ShayGirl(f): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2016
Davash222:

Sure you are right but do bad, anyway.

And do good at all times tongue
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Davash222(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2016
ShayGirl:

And do good at all times tongue
At your own detriment, the good die young.
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Splinz(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2016
Jenny1010:

if you have anything nice to tell me better say it now that am alive...dont wait till am death to come shed crocodile tears undecided

Sure, which is why I'm gonna say this now: I love you to the moon...
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by SINZ: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2016
Jenny1010:

If he hadn't died, she most likely won't give a damn if he apologised or not. She would probably still be fūcking with the nigga she left him for. Women...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by LorDBolton(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
I chose to be bad cos the good die young-
lil wayne (2011)
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by ShayGirl(f): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Davash222:

At your own detriment, the good die young.

Lmao...ur opinion though!
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Khutie: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jenny1010:

undecided WTF… r.i.p my dear English
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Visible008(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
*Singing phyno good die young*
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Davash222:

lol only good xtians die young, not satanists.
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Jenny1010(f): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Splinz:

kiss
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by SlimmB(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jenny1010:

What's the essence of telling you when it 99% sure that you won't believe angry
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
I love you My world, please forgive me for everything. I am not perfect and I know I may have wronged you in so many ways physically, financially, emotionally and psychologically. I simply love. Muah
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Michelle55: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Splinz:

And i guess you're not coming back from your trip to the moon or are you?
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Jenny1010(f): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
SlimmB:

What's the essence of telling you when it 99% sure that you won't believe angry

spit it out or remain silent forever cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Splinz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Michelle55:
And i guess you're not coming back from your trip to the moon or are you?

Nope, not at all. I don't love twice, i.e, once in love, then it is always in love...

So, loving her to the moon will be so till the moon is no more. Can't afford to disembark from my beautiful trip... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by Michelle55: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Splinz:

Nope, not at all. I don't love twice, i.e, once in love, then it is always in love...

So, loving her to the moon will be so till the moon is no more. Can't afford to disembark from my beautiful trip... cheesy cheesy cheesy

very good.. You are truly a perfect lover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by SlimmB(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jenny1010:

spit it out or remain silent forever cheesy
cheesy silent forever grin tongue
Re: Lady Shares Her Boyfriend's Words Asking For Forgiveness Few Days Before He Died by mercy232(f): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lolz, dis thrend is just full of diff present, past, and past participle tenses #

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over A Breakup / . / Job: Front desk officer wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.