Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket (52012 Views)

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Celebrates 64th Posthumous Birthday / Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by lailo: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Still dnt believe
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by TundeSalamu(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Some people need to be careful with what they say

I heard that Karma is a biitch.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by frankyychiji(f): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mynd44:
Are you sure it is not wax?

#JustKidding
When you are elevated to the position of class captain, you are expected to rise above board.
Confine yourself to banning errant members and closing thread abeg.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
esosuo:

SEE WATIN ? IF DEY HAD DONE DIS DOMMY IN THE U.S I FOR BELIEVE BUT DIS CHINA ONE NEHI ,DIS GUY GOT A RECORD ALREADY FOR DIS KIND STUNT
Respect the deadtongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by MizTyna(f): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
kolawaxxy:
Check the fingerprints and DNA of the corpse then copare it to that of Alameyesia undecided

Bad guy, he would likely be among the paid mourners sipping ogogoro like one fedora-hat-wearing clown

Looool! I couldn't help laughing. Seriously,I don't trust that Alam guy too but na him sabi
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by robosky02(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
oh alamesigha

the colossus of bayelsa

dein na mu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Sirmuel1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buharism:
Picture of him entering that casket or idonbilivit.

na you oh!!! grin

After you, na You! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by esosuo: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Angelberry:
Respect the deadtongue
OK MA
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
robosky02:
oh alamesigha

the colossus of bayelsa

dein na mu
tongue
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
robosky02:
oh alamesigha
the colossus of bayelsa
dein na mu
Hi robo!
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by robosky02(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Angelberry:
Hi robo!

babe I miss the man

I was in his home town once, when he hosted the then vp atiku and other
back in the days he was such a huge personality in Bayaelsa

they'll definitely miss him
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buharism:
Kai! grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Buharism: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sirmuel1:

na you oh!!! grin
After you, na You! grin
na you oh!!! After you, na You!
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Emeritus18: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm eyea ...This man was not that a lucky thief like his "come and raids"......
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by ujoatu(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Governor Okorocha Attends DSP Alamieyesia's burial At Bayelsa State.

The Imo State Governor and Chairman of Progressive Governors Forum, Dr. Rochas Anayo Okorocha on Saturday the 9th of April 2016 attended the burial of ex Bayelsa state governor, Chief DSP Alamieyesia.

Gov Okorocha in his speech referred to late DSP Alamieyeisia as a great man who fought for the good people of Bayelsa state.
He told them that despite the PDP APC political difference DSP Alamieyesia never played politics of bitterness.
He urged all politicians to draw closer to God as it could be anybody at anytime.

In attendance also was ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Bayelsa state governor Hon. Seriake Dickson & wife, Senator Ben Murray-bruce, PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff, many present and past political office holders at state and national levels.

Ik Ogbonna, anipr
Special Assistant to the Imo State Governor on Information & Communications Technology, ICT.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Pidggin(f): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
RIP oga Alams
For all the doubting thomas, e go bi your turn one day
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by supereagle(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
ramdris:
RIP to him. Hope other looters will learn from his deah dat no matter what u steal from ur pple, death will take u away from them one day...live ain't fair..
I wish they will the vanity of grabbing and grabbing.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by brownlolly(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
His body still looks fresh. Even his white hair and side burns are still intact. They need to recheck that man abeg.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Toscoas2(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buharism:
hmm
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by hectorswag(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Mhen this man don suffer. See the reputation he earned himself, so bad that people still don't believe him even in death!

#Shameful
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Lilimax(f): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
dalambusu:
From dust to dust. We must face the Creator one day whether we are ready or not. Whether we go to meet with Him or He come to meet with us, all I know is that there will be a meeting between us and the creator. All men are mortal. We all must die but when, where and how is what is uncertain. So let's live righteously so that when the Master calls we gladly answer. Lord help to live daily with the mindset of meeting with you. Amen
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Opoki(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
I don't like seeing corpse but the speed I take open this thread high.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by loco4love: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
May Alamei burn in hell or purgatory. Mo shepe fun. Oku obo ni Alamei. I hope johnathan, tinubu, obasanjo and atiku die like Alamei in disgrace BECAUSE they are wicked thieves and oppressors and they deserve to die like cockroaches. Ko ni dafun Niggerdom and Niggeria. Eyin were she e gbo mi.

When the bastard alamei stole a lot of money he ran away to which place?....... London, England because that's where the international kleptos stash their loot. The City of London city full of thieves, fraudster, rapists of nation, fagies and satan worshipping jews and goyim.

May the house of thieves symbolized by the red dragon rampant be burnt up 1666. These evil Niggerian elite go to the city to feed this sinister red dragon kibbles and bits worth billions of dollars every year while you are enduring fuel shortage and all manners of poverty. Afro man is fagged out again by the relentless jewwitch and honkydory devils but who is helping him like a krampus its that black bastard niggerian politician you just voted for. Niggerian poverty is totally artificial, man-made weapon of human destruction.

koni dafun Nigeria. IFE-ILE YOBA GORI OTA RE.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by soulfood(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
you mad die....wallahi
Buharism:
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Video of him telling us he is actually the one in the casket or idontbelieve it.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by godwin120alex: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Rip Sir.D casket is fine n d dressing fine too
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by eldoradoxx: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Folks who are doubting whether it is the corpse of Alamiesegha or not that was displayed at funeral are jokers. Mere looking at the bloating of the face and the color variation on his face shows that is a corpse. I buried one last year, and they look similar.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Allywealth: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
This man has been dead since when??
How was his body preserved to still look like this?
Just wondering... shocked
RIP
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by emmygzy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
Dude, just take a look at this:

And you want me to be reasonable with these people?? cheesy
guy abeg link me up na, you look like an APC chieftain. For you to say God bless Buhari.....i.e. Praying for someone that has already been blessed 1 million times, someone that control trillions and lives on free house, food, jet, and everything. Which blessing is more than that one? Make God bless me like Buhari too.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Tinyemeka(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
Very shoddy job from the make up artist they employed to do this. Have this feeling he wasn't paid in full so he didn't give the dummy his best shot.

It's either you're simply trying to play to the gallery and appear funny, or you've not seen an embalmed corpse up close before.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by adeboizy11(m): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2016
Buharism:
U get brain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) / Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.