Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket (52000 Views)

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Celebrates 64th Posthumous Birthday / Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by AfroKnight: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nigerians celebrate looters. That is a fact! Somebody laundered the wealth of his state and his people gave him applause. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nebuchadnezar: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
[s]
omenka:
"igbo name". The ignorance of these people is so irritating. cheesy
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
ozu nwulu anwu
nwuru ebea
ozu nwulu anwu
afo nsi
Nkita lacha nne i anya ebea

hey brother omenka when is your trad. coming up will you invite king nebuchadnezar ka obia fulu akwuna kwuna gi na ya na ayi
amu mpa I ebea grin
remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by AssoJnr: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Luckylife:
Doubting Thomas if u still don't believe now , better see your doctors

bu where is his hat? anyways RIP.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by omenka(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
ibietela2:

Ok, how enjoyment?
Quietly taking my Hero but una no wan let me drink in peace. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by opineflu(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
dead nd gone...na to turn dust remain

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by esosuo: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Angelberry:
where are those APC broom carrying demons here, come see for yaselves.

SEE WATIN ? IF DEY HAD DONE DIS DOMMY IN THE U.S I FOR BELIEVE BUT DIS CHINA ONE NEHI ,DIS GUY GOT A RECORD ALREADY FOR DIS KIND STUNT
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by godoluwa(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
[s]
Mynd44:
Are you sure it is not wax?

#JustKidding
[/s] RESPECT THE DEAD. NO MATTER YOUR POLITICAL AFFILIATION.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
Very shoddy job from the make up artist they employed to do this. Have this feeling he wasn't paid in full so he didn't give the dummy his best shot.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by beautyerhu86(f): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Baddyguy:

Your English would have still Killed him.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Cyojunior(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ha ! I wonder wat makes u to discard dis news !!!

Buharism:
Picture of him entering that casket or idonbilivit.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by beautyerhu86(f): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Baddyguy:

Your English would have still Killed him.
Learn how to read the OP's caption before you embarrass yourself.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by PMBisaterrorist(f): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
Very shoddy job from the make up artist they employed to do this. Have this feeling he wasn't paid in full so he didn't give the dummy his best shot.

2moro you say politics section is messed up but here you are... are u different from the people destroying the section?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by steppin: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
"igbo name". The ignorance of these people is so irritating. cheesy
You're the one who is ignorant. If some people decide to deceive themselves and claim they're not Igbos, the rest of Nigerians still believe they are.
Omenka is an Igbo name... Ikwerre people can keep claiming they're from the moon or Benin. Dat one no concern us.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by eluquenson(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buharism:
Picture of him entering that casket or idonbilivit.
Lmao angry
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by omenka(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
steppin:

You're the one who is ignorant. If some people decide to deceive themselves and claim they're not Igbos, the rest of Nigerians still believe they are.
Omenka is an Igbo name... Ikwerre people can keep claiming they're from the moon or Benin. Dat one no concern us.
Chaii!!! Boy, your case bad gan!!! cheesycheesy

Bye..
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by ibietela2(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
Quietly taking my Hero but una no wan let me drink in peace. cheesy

Alright enjoy
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by sexaddict08(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
dalambusu:
From dust to dust. We must face the Creator one day whether we are ready or not. Whether we go to meet with Him or He come to meet with us, all I know is that there will be a meeting between us and the creator. All men are mortal. We all must die but when, where and how is what is uncertain. So let's live righteously so that when the Master calls we gladly answer. Lord help to live daily with the mindset of meeting with you. Amen

do u know your purpose in this world? please tell me and also tell me how I can know my own. This world looks like a prison.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by frankyychiji(f): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
What nonsense is that?? Looks like one of those gej cartoon characters before election. cheesycheesy

Won't be surprised if the deaths of some nairalanders are announced over my moniker.

Na una go tire oo. cheesy
Another phoney butterfly that thinks its a bird. Lmao!
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by steppin: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
Chaii!!! Boy, your case bad gan!!! cheesycheesy

Bye..
From your posts in this thread, I can confidently say your case is worse. Making jest of someone's death...that's the height of stupidity. Sorry for yourself.
But I understand, when you can't keep up, the easiest thing to do is bring up excuses and run. Keep running bro.
I ain't going nowhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by muller101(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
kolawaxxy:
Check the fingerprints and DNA of the corpse then copare it to that of Alameyesia undecided

Bad guy, he would likely be among the paid mourners sipping ogogoro like one fedora-hat-wearing clown
seen hardship is hitting u harder. Wailing zombie.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Viktor1983(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tolexander:
I still don't believe this!

Alamiesegha na real actor, his costume manager no get rival.

It is not easy cross dressing to escape the UK security, so feigning corpse by Alamiesegha to avoid Nigerian government can't be surprising!

May his fate today be your fate....
No vex oo, Still on acting abi?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Charly68: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Panama Account holders,see your life in 6 feet casket ..No matter how far you hide,you will keep appointment with death one day..I wonder why our leaders are so blind to the reality of life. RIP Ijor Governor General .Go and prepare ground for those who are stealing our money left,right and centre .
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Geniro: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
What nonsense is that?? Looks like one of those gej cartoon characters before election. cheesycheesy

Won't be surprised if the deaths of some nairalanders are announced over my moniker.

Na una go tire oo. cheesy

Wow !! Do they share similar looks with your dad. Just asking grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by frankyychiji(f): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
See how they all wanna get a piece of "Omenka". Feels so good seeing them getting worked up honestly. cheesycheesy
Of course! You are a Nairaland celebrity and we love you. Each time the Fulanis massacre your kit and kin, we are all consoled that our own Omenka lives in Lagos and far from the reality. embarassed
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by frankyychiji(f): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
AfroKnight:
Nigerians celebrate looters. That is a fact! Somebody laundered the wealth of his state and his people gave him applause. Shame.
That is African mentality for you! See how Tinubu stole and still stealing Lagos dry! Check out the ovation he receives from the same people he squandered their commonwealth.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Maski87: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
America wonder,photo shop
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by VictorRomanov: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tolexander:
I still don't believe this!

Alamiesegha na real actor, his costume manager no get rival.

It is not easy cross dressing to escape the UK security, so feigning corpse by Alamiesegha to avoid Nigerian government can't be surprising!

Go exhume the dead body after 6 months. Maybe e fit help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos) / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.