Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket (52003 Views)

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Celebrates 64th Posthumous Birthday / Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Gamesmart: 1:50am On Apr 10, 2016
He still looks like a crook even in death.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Sirmuel1(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Buharism:
na you oh!!! After you, na You!
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Ajewealth123(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2016
Jimiyke:
For my like who doubt that this man is died or Still alive , here comes his corpse
i wonder the type if explanation he is gonna be giving his creator right now!
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Buharism: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
adeboizy11:
U get brain?
No i no get o.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by chachazzy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
...Valar Morghulis

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by robosky02(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:
Hi robo!

hi angelberry...
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
robosky02:

hi angelberry...
How you doing robo?
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by robosky02(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
am good

its been a good day

how was urs day?
Angelberry:
How you doing robo?
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
robosky02:
am good
its been a good day
how was urs day?
fine thanks...
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket by kmaxx(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jimiyke:
For my like who doubt that this man is died or Still alive , here comes his corpse

BRO kindly inbox me ur digits I will like to speak with you privately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.