Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? (25573 Views)

I Hate Tecno Camon Cm / Tecno Phones Are Not Working In USA, See Instant Solutions! / I Hate Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
it has
topradar4:

Interesting Thread, This is Supposed to make FP.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Seun
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
before nko
selfdefence:

Yeah they have really improved on the performance and quality of their phones. No wonder they`re giving other bigger phone brands a run for their money.
lol
tope004:
Some are just too heavy
oshey
blesoh:
Am using an infinix hot note before now I didn't like the product but after using this phone I think I love it, its just the best.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
na wa oo
glossy6:
I am not a person that follows the bandwagon & so bought a techno phone because i liked it and at a point its charging point went bad and could not be fixed. I got excited when my colleagues introduced the new techno P7 to. i went ahead to buy it. After some time the charging point got bad again and i felt so bad. To worsen the situation, the screen display was dull because the screen was not scratch protected.

My decision is to avoid the Techno brand
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
exactly
Minesota1:
People hate progress its natural...
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
hmm
hedonistic:
I blame it entirely on Tecno's lack of brand prestige and cachet. It has somehow managed to epitomise the 'China Phone' derogation that implies inferiority.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
BenKafor:
and trendy too

Yes. Forgot to add that also.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
lol
akphrat:
I like TECNO bt let them change the way they write TECNO at the back and front of their phone. May be like dis sha [i]I like TECNO bt let them change the way they write TECNO at the back and front of their phone. May be like dis sha [/i]I like TECNO bt let them change the way they write TECNO at the back and front of their phone. May be like dis sha techo
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
BenKafor:
and it never will Ma

Amen to that o. Lol.
hmmm
Nwokoji1:

I agree with you that their Brand and Prestige has to be Properly Managed, And I think they're Seriously working on that. The New Phone they Recently Released Futher prove on their Quest for a Better Perception from Nigeria. From what the OP said, People just hate them for no Reason. This Notion is Wrong!
abi ooo
Emeskhalifa:
yet a large number of Nigerians use tecno phones
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
majorclems:
it won't my dear

Yes o.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
toprealman:
They are not durable.
Emeskhalifa:

dats ttru
DJEhimond:
Peeps who bash Tecno phones are probably posting that 'beef' on Nairaland with the same Tecno phone. #Winphan
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by windyjosezy: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
lies
tottinova:

Because it's china
No matter what they create
na xo
emmachukwu99:
Tecno is good but it always developes one or another company issue/fault that emerges over time. That's for the most Tecnos I have used.
hmm
RitzyPrince:
had course mates that use Tecno phones back then in school, I just couldn't stand myself using a Tecno phone at all reason been:
1. There Phones are beautiful no doubt about that, but there beauty can't stand the test of time…within a maximum of 4 months you start noticing decline, case paints starts pealing off its plastic body since they use substandard materials in making their Units so as to cut price of production ceteris paribus beating selling price.
You can look at your Tecno phone that's a year old embarassed comparing with the mover and shaker of the smartphone realm APPLE  I've been on my iPhone 5 for 3yrs and counting but on sight of it u will still fall in love with it, still as new as i bought it kiss
Just please avoid Tecno substandard junks, but who am I to tell you what to do?? lipsrsealed
My name is RITZYPRINCE and I just want to make common sense cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by blesoh(f): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
windyjosezy:
oshey
Hian, you just woke up?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by RitzyPrince(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
windyjosezy:
hmm
wetin? My name??
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by jonmoveek: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Such people are not in their right senses

mosjames:

Some criticize God sef
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by jonmoveek: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Which one are you using btw?

I use phantom 5.

ChidinmaRose:
yes oh. My tecno Phone hasn't done me wrong
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by Xhaka(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
windyjosezy:
naija pple tho
Some of them gat Very low IQ
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by BenKafor(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
selfdefence:

Boom J8 for 41k

Does Tecno have good phones with superb camera quality that is around 26k??

undecided

You do know that making cameras is expensive. No brand will make a camera phone for that price.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by BenKafor(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Xhaka:

Some of them gat Very low IQ

LOL.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by BenKafor(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
jonmoveek:
Which one are you using btw?

I use phantom 5.

That phantom 5 I heard is a good phone. Wonder what the next phantom will be called.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? by TohKunBoh: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
windyjosezy:
lol, na bizman
last I checked they can't do yahoo yahoo with a mobile phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What’s Old Is New Again: Blackberry Launches Classic Phone With Qwerty Keyboard / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / MTN Wap Settings Still AVAILABLE: Plus Email And Messengers In Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.