Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Observation Today............. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation Today............. (1919 Views)

Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" / My Observation As A Guest On Romanceland / Mr Nairaland 2016 (observation Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation Today............. by rosalieene(f): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
I know you might say this ought to be under RELIGION but my mind told me to post it here.
I stood close to a hot burning bush today. It was so hot that I couldn't withstand it for even 10 seconds, I went faraway from it. Then this came to my mind; If I could not withstand the heat of this fire, imagine how HELLFIRE would be!! It would be hotter than this!! And damn it!! for eternity!! Frankly speaking, Its better not to be born than go to hellfire.
God please have mercy on us..... We only need your grace to always do your will.
I will still say it again!! Its better not to be born than to go to hellfire.

6 Likes

Re: My Observation Today............. by firstking01(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
My dear beloveth sister, you are not too far from the truth...

If you want to serve God because you don't want to go to hell, you'd be struggling serving God mechanically...so, serve God becauuse you LOVE HIM.

1 Like

Re: My Observation Today............. by tripplephi: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
JESUS LOVES YOU rosalieene ALSO AM HAPPY THAT YOU BOLDLY PUT IN HERE........ Hell is no Joke, and many have forgotten that hell has no ECONOMY.... its a constant blackout, fire that burns with no fuel.... Its sad, someone who has no thought of the afterlife will either comment an insult or something to silence this but guess what... GOD LOVES YOU ALL ANYWAY... please done let him wait forever.

UNFORGIVENESS
MALICE
BACKBITTING
and anything that takes up the place for a relationship with Jesus in our HEARTS.

whenever you remember heaven or hell or the afterlife... pls whisper a prayer for everyone you love cos HEAVEN WONT FEEL HEAVENLY IS OUR LOVED ONES MISS IT.
Re: My Observation Today............. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Are you familiar with this nursery rhyme?

I love Jesus (2x)
He is my friend (2x)
I will never leave him (2x)
He is my friend!.

I hate Satan (2x)
He is my enemy (2x)
I will never follow him (2x)
He is my enemy!

Click like if you did sing it too when you were in kindergarten.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Today............. by fairlyusedpant: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
This rosalienne like observing every blessed day,,, i tire ooo...
Re: My Observation Today............. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
rosalieene:
I know you might say this ought to be under RELIGION but my mind told me to post it here.

I stood close to a hot burning bush today. It was so hot that I couldn't withstand it for even 10 seconds, I went faraway from it. Then this came to my mind; If I could not withstand the heat of this fire, imagine how HELLFIRE would be!! It would be hotter than this!! And damn it!! for eternity!! Frankly speaking, Its better not to be born than go to hellfire.
God please have mercy on us..... We only need your grace to always do your will.
I will still say it again!! Its better not to be born than to go to hellfire.
then why did your mind tell you to post it here on romance section?? because your mind feels everyone here is a sinner shey??
Re: My Observation Today............. by excellencyabia1: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
See the reasoning, so if there is no hell, people will not serve God? Now i fully believe that 90% of people in church are there out of fear of one thing or the other and that is why the church has the kind of shape we see. My dear better ask the holy spirit to inspire the love of God in you if not you 'll see yourself as suffering instead of enjoying your salvation. Heaven is real, hell is real.
Re: My Observation Today............. by rosalieene(f): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
This rosalienne like observing every blessed day,,, i tire ooo...
You monitoring spirit!! get behind me!!
dem swear for you?
Re: My Observation Today............. by rosalieene(f): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
See the reasoning, so if there is no hell, people will not serve God? Now i fully believe that 90% of people in church are there out of fear of one thing or the other and that is why the church has the kind of shape we see. My dear better ask the holy spirit to inspire the love of God in you if not you 'll see yourself as suffering instead of enjoying your salvation. Heaven is real, hell is real.
this is where you are getting it wrong!!. I didn't talk about serving God. I said to do God's will and obey his commands.
Re: My Observation Today............. by Cutehector(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
For God so loved the world

That He gave his only Son

That whosoever believes in him

Shall Nad perish but have eternal life.

cool

So if u dnt believe in Jesus, na hell bro
Re: My Observation Today............. by fairlyusedpant: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
rosalieene:

You monitoring spirit!! get behind me!!
dem swear for you?
person no fit follow you play again? Fine girl like you dey vex, i will tell your pastor that i saw you wearing bum shorts yesterday cheesy
Re: My Observation Today............. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
U feel pain because u hv a nervous system. Ur soul or ghost (if it exists) cant feel pain. Yinka ayefeles spine is broken nd his nervous system damaged he cant feel pain as well. So try again. Mumu
Re: My Observation Today............. by rosalieene(f): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

person no fit follow you play again? Fine girl like you dey vex, i will tell your pastor that i saw you wearing bum shorts yesterday cheesy
undecided
Re: My Observation Today............. by umehmj(m): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2016
"its better not to be born again than go to hell fire".......are they not the same? the end product of not being born again is hell fire, so i don't see how one is better than the other or any difference between the two.

well unless by saying not born again you mean the lukewarm Christians. one leg in the church, one leg outside.

happy Sunday to you
Re: My Observation Today............. by Smellymouth: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2016
MODS please move this to the religion section

Cc: ishilove
Re: My Observation Today............. by rosalieene(f): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

guilty consience grin
Re: My Observation Today............. by rosalieene(f): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

guilty conscience grin
Re: My Observation Today............. by rosalieene(f): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
umehmj:
"its better not to be born again than go to hell fire".......are they not the same? the end product of not being born again is hell fire, so i don't see how one is better than the other or any difference between the two.

well unless by saying not born again you mean the lukewarm Christians. one leg in the church, one leg outside.

happy Sunday to you
olodo.......... grin
I said, its better not to be born at all. I mean born into the world. I didn't say born-again.
Happy Sunday to u too
Re: My Observation Today............. by umehmj(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
rosalieene:

olodo.......... grin
I said, its better not to be born at all. I mean born into the world. I didn't say born-again.
Happy Sunday to u too

oops! thought i saw 'again' there. had to read it again like 3 times to realize it ain't there. blame it on my old age grin

advice: elders are always right from were i come from. don't go calling your elders olodo
Re: My Observation Today............. by rosalieene(f): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
umehmj:

oops! thought i saw 'again' there. had to read it again like 3 times to realize it ain't there. blame it on my old age grin

advice: elders are always right from were i come from. don't go calling your elders olodo
lol..... you should knw I was joking.
Re: My Observation Today............. by umehmj(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
rosalieene:
lol..... you should knw I was joking.
na the same joke we both dey o. grin
Re: My Observation Today............. by fairlyusedpant: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
umehmj:

na the same joke we both dey o. grin
she likes joking too much, don't mind her, she must be a comedian.
Re: My Observation Today............. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
rosalieene:

[b]olodo[\b]
Happy Sunday to u too

And with the bolded, do you think you'll make this anticipated heaven?
Re: My Observation Today............. by Smellymouth: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
rosalieene:

guilty conscience grin

grin
Re: My Observation Today............. by Bluezy13(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm...

Rose, maka catch you post trash here...
Re: My Observation Today............. by excellencyabia1: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
rosalieene:

this is where you are getting it wrong!!. I didn't talk about serving God. I said to do God's will and obey his commands.
what is the difference

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Like An Ogbanje? / The 25 Strangest Phobias You Could Have / Had Sex With My Gf 2 Days Before Her Period Can She Get Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.