Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Chichi Sent Me A Message That She Likes The Way I Did The Thing Last Night [pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chichi Sent Me A Message That She Likes The Way I Did The Thing Last Night [pic] (1295 Views)

How Many Of You Do Sip Tea At Night (pic) / I Saw Chichi Unclad Pics, With Her Clothes Off, I Was Shocked (pics) / When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chichi Sent Me A Message That She Likes The Way I Did The Thing Last Night [pic] by fairlyusedpant: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
As a cute boy wey i be na, girls normally die for me, i don't even know why, well it is a good thing for me, but lets talk about chichi, chichi is an igbo girl, with no nyash, no brea;st, no nothing, she just slim like broom stick, but i still like her, she has one funny character like that, infact she is fun to be with, very humble and respectful and a bad girl too, she has dated five guys, and all of them ran away just because she got nothing to satisfy their konjiculant.

So on this faithful day, i was jejely on my own ooo, when i received a text message, i thought it was a bank alert, i was very exited, until i checked the sender and i found out that it was chichi, i was dumbfounded, i started to think whether something went wrong, or whether i had pregnanted her, because i know i have not touched her before, well i decided to delete the fear in my body and read the message what i saw shocked me...

The content of the message was ''baby, i love the way you did the thing with me last night, i can never forget how you knack me the unknackable, you are better than my other boyfriends, would love to see you tonight, bye bye..

Mehn i began to shiver, then i stood up from my bed, went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and took my bath, then i brushed my hair, and i headed to the road to board a bus to her place, when i got to her place she was shocked and she came to hug me, and i told her that i saw her message and...

And the message was very bad, she was shocked and started apologizing that she mistakenly sent the message to my phone, that it was for someone else, that she is sorry, i said no wahala, but we need to ask God for forgiveness, she said alright dear, then we did some praise and worship and some prayers and i told her bye bye and left.... Chichi is such a good sister in the lord...

I will upload the pics later, am currently watching chelsea vs swansea match.
Re: Chichi Sent Me A Message That She Likes The Way I Did The Thing Last Night [pic] by Opistorincos(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
In Falz Voice... YOU CAN LIE FOR AFRICA
Re: Chichi Sent Me A Message That She Likes The Way I Did The Thing Last Night [pic] by tripplephi: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Father of lies
Re: Chichi Sent Me A Message That She Likes The Way I Did The Thing Last Night [pic] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
cry

Re: Chichi Sent Me A Message That She Likes The Way I Did The Thing Last Night [pic] by klassykute(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lol linus .. No snap chat . ntn nd even if u hit har self must u snitch
Re: Chichi Sent Me A Message That She Likes The Way I Did The Thing Last Night [pic] by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Smellymouth, dis guy needs one of ur memes. Coman give him pls angry
Re: Chichi Sent Me A Message That She Likes The Way I Did The Thing Last Night [pic] by halfricanadian(f): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
grin very funny

Praise and worship

After una no do thanksgiving nd house fellowship

Yeye pikin

1 Like

Re: Chichi Sent Me A Message That She Likes The Way I Did The Thing Last Night [pic] by Zambux(f): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Op must be high
Re: Chichi Sent Me A Message That She Likes The Way I Did The Thing Last Night [pic] by Smellymouth: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life / Do Love Expires / Help My friends Girlfriend Pee On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.