Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! (11514 Views)

Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen / TECNO Camon CM 10 Feet Drop Test; Don't Try This / Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Saklekplus:

And nah someone pikin go kiss that ur poo mouth.. Over my dead body

See this one
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by kennybenjminz: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Saklekplus:

And nah someone pikin go kiss that ur poo mouth.. Over my dead body
If they no tell u, u go kw??
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
valnelly:
You come open thread here because water from your WC enter your mouth. Wetin you go do if to say na shit enter your mouth?

Yesterday being Friday I was at GTBank. I entered greeted everyone sat down, plugged my 2 phones, my power bank and my rechargeable fan to charge. I drank cool water from their dispenser and received correct breeze from the AC. I cannot kill myself! No light, no petrol!

Hian!
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
kennybenjminz:

Lmfao. Abi
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Get lost too my sister. Get lost wink

tee59:
Soro niyen. Must you open a thread for day. Get lost.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Ana5000(f): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
kennybenjminz:
Itz all about d nutrition grin

Oh my goodness, Chai
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by henry007(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
@ OP
Finally, someone that knows what shii tastes like grin
I've been seeing Boomplayer on my Boom j8, used it to tweet the songs I was playing
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by dukeo(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
JanethEze:
So as Y'all already know, I have been obsessed with my Boom player because the sound coming out of that thing is sick (by "sick" I mean awesome) and because of that, I've been listening to TOO MUCH MUSIC (my poor ears)

Anyway, earlier this morning, I decided to do some spring cleaning grin little did I know I was in for a NASTY surprise.

I went on to the toilet after I was done with my room and placed my phone on the sink and started to scrub the WC with the toilet brush.

It was all good and all until my Jam came up mehn!! Sorry by Justin Bieber

I lost my sh!t (like wahhhhhh) cool and I started to sing along while STILL scrubbing the toilet with the toilet brush.

I was singing " Is it too late now to say SOOOOORRYYYY, coz I'm missing more than just your BOOOOOOOO..." and then it happened....

The water, from that nasty a$$ toilet went straight into my beautiful mouth..... cry

I literally ran out and started to scream so loud. Then I started crying and just sat on the floor.

I swore never to do that again.

Don't you use the toilet? Whatever entered your mouth also belongs to you.. grin
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by youngsahito(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
JanethEze:
So as Y'all already know, I have been obsessed with my Boom player because the sound coming out of that thing is sick (by "sick" I mean awesome) and because of that, I've been listening to TOO MUCH MUSIC (my poor ears)

Anyway, earlier this morning, I decided to do some spring cleaning grin little did I know I was in for a NASTY surprise.

I went on to the toilet after I was done with my room and placed my phone on the sink and started to scrub the WC with the toilet brush.

I lost my sh!t (like wahhhhhh) cool and I started to sing along while STILL scrubbing the toilet with the toilet brush.

I was singing " Is it too late now to say SOOOOORRYYYY, coz I'm missing more than just your BOOOOOOOO..." and then it happened....

The water, from that nasty a$$ toilet went straight into my beautiful mouth..... cry

I literally ran out and started to scream so loud. Then I started crying and just sat on the floor.

how does it taste?
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by dan1nice: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
JanethEze:

Share ur boom player with me na add me on telegram abeg mak u share d boom player giv me
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Ana5000(f): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
dan1nice:
Share ur boom player with me na add me on telegram abeg mak u share d boom player giv me

Get your own boom player joor
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
dan1nice:

Sure thing. You can download it on your device
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
youngsahito:
how does it taste?

Like kpami
dukeo:

Don't you use the toilet? Whatever entered your mouth also belongs to you.. grin

Sadly, I'm not the only one using that toilet.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by mikaj(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
JanethEze:

Rotflmao....... My food actually fell out of my mouth while reading ur post... Pele dear.

1 Like

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
mikaj:

Rotflmao....... My food actually fell out of my mouth while reading ur post... Pele dear.

Chai. Lol. Thank you o
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by laivwire(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
JanethEze:

grin, I can imagine. I hope you brushed up immediately tho.

Had to check up your profile when I read this.

You got some hot legs. wink
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Thank you and yes, I brushed with toothpaste and salt

laivwire:

grin, I can imagine. I hope you brushed up immediately tho.

Had to check up your profile when I read this.

You got some hot legs. wink
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm. Another tecno story

1 Like

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by BenKafor(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2016
JanethEze:

#ToiletJuice

LOL. What's with the hashtag?
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by BenKafor(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2016
#ToiletJuice really
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 12:03am On Apr 10, 2016
BenKafor:

LOL. What's with the hashtag?

That's what entered my mouth na
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by BenKafor(m): 12:12am On Apr 10, 2016
JanethEze:

That's what entered my mouth na

grin grin
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 10, 2016
kennybenjminz:

Thank GOD say I don know now, that's y I reject such mouth in Jesus name...
AMEN
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 10, 2016
JanethEze:

See this one

Honestly I can't bear the heat and odour whenever you typed message here, u know what, soak ur mouth with jik then bleach with hypo, u will then wash it with Ariel,dry it with hand drier,. Lastly,put salt in hot water, use it to wash and rinse thoroughly, then take 5 teaspoon of red/palm oil, go to toilet after 20minutes, "u are clean" ...
Thanks me later.

[s] grin grin grin grin kikikikikikikikik grin grin grin grin [/s]

1 Like

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by agohmamuda(m): 5:20am On Apr 10, 2016
If toilet water gets into your mouth, the worse that can happen is that, you will stop growing, ur breast size will reduce, ur ass will shrink in and lastly you will have mouth odour for life. These are the side effects I learned from ur case whilst in medical school.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by obiak4(m): 5:25am On Apr 10, 2016
how much did techno pay u for this advert eeeeeh
pls abeg who get long wire i hear say gbanatoru get light 24/7 i wan draw light from lagos to bayelsa pls somebody help.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by youngsahito(m): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2016
JanethEze:

Like kpami
Lmao sorry oooo
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Jetjacky(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2016
JanethEze lol! How do you know your mouth is beautiful? tongue
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by dan1nice: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2016
JanethEze:

Sure thing. You can download it on your device
how link too download am
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by FrozeBABE: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2016
JanethEze:

#ToiletJuice
good for you..lesson tot n learnt grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Help Rooting Itel It 1500 / Tenco L9+ Or Spark K9 Which One Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.