Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,727 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! (11516 Views)

Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen / TECNO Camon CM 10 Feet Drop Test; Don't Try This / Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by FrozeBABE: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2016
BenKafor:
#ToiletJuice really
So so sweat like ice cream
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Ajewealth123(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2016
JanethEze:
So as Y'all already know, I have been obsessed with my Boom player because the sound coming out of that thing is sick (by "sick" I mean awesome) and because of that, I've been listening to TOO MUCH MUSIC (my poor ears)

Anyway, earlier this morning, I decided to do some spring cleaning grin little did I know I was in for a NASTY surprise.

I went on to the toilet after I was done with my room and placed my phone on the sink and started to scrub the WC with the toilet brush.

It was all good and all until my Jam came up mehn!! Sorry by Justin Bieber

I lost my sh!t (like wahhhhhh) cool and I started to sing along while STILL scrubbing the toilet with the toilet brush.

I was singing " Is it too late now to say SOOOOORRYYYY, coz I'm missing more than just your BOOOOOOOO..." and then it happened....

The water, from that nasty a$$ toilet went straight into my beautiful mouth..... cry

I literally ran out and started to scream so loud. Then I started crying and just sat on the floor.

I swore never to do that again.
#ToiletJuice
HEYA SORRY O.NOW,ITS REALLY TOO LATE TO SAY SORRY.I LIKE THAT JAM LIKE CRAZY.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by TrollinStone: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
valnelly:
You come open thread here because water from your WC enter your mouth. Wetin you go do if to say na shit enter your mouth?

I tire ooo. E say "Toilet Juice". Next time no dey sing Justin Bieber tongue

valnelly:
Yesterday being Friday I was at GTBank. I entered greeted everyone sat down, plugged my 2 phones, my power bank and my rechargeable fan to charge. I drank cool water from their dispenser and received correct breeze from the AC. I cannot kill myself! No light, no petrol!

Bros I hail o. You wit fan enter bank, u suppose carry fridge follow body make dat beer inside block
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
JanethEze:
So as Y'all already know, I have been obsessed with my Boom player because the sound coming out of that thing is sick (by "sick" I mean awesome) and because of that, I've been listening to TOO MUCH MUSIC (my poor ears)

Anyway, earlier this morning, I decided to do some spring cleaning grin little did I know I was in for a NASTY surprise.

I went on to the toilet after I was done with my room and placed my phone on the sink and started to scrub the WC with the toilet brush.

It was all good and all until my Jam came up mehn!! Sorry by Justin Bieber

I lost my sh!t (like wahhhhhh) cool and I started to sing along while STILL scrubbing the toilet with the toilet brush.

I was singing " Is it too late now to say SOOOOORRYYYY, coz I'm missing more than just your BOOOOOOOO..." and then it happened....

The water, from that nasty a$$ toilet went straight into my beautiful mouth..... cry

I literally ran out and started to scream so loud. Then I started crying and just sat on the floor.

I swore never to do that again.
#ToiletJuice
one unlucky guy go still chop that mouth.. chiaa .. guys dea suffer
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
i pity d person dat will kiss U btwn now and next 8 months lipsrsealed
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Route1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chai, and some poor soul will kiss that same mouth, the thought of it gives me the heebie-jeebies
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by dukeo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
JanethEze:

Sadly, I'm not the only one using that toilet.

Oops........ lipsrsealed
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Morenikheji09(f): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Awww too bhad,u too dont sing while in d toilet again....lmao cry
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by TohKunBoh: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
LOL it happened to me also...sorry ehn
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:16am On Apr 11, 2016
valnelly:
You come open thread here because water from your WC enter your mouth. Wetin you go do if to say na shit enter your mouth?

Yesterday being Friday I was at GTBank. I entered greeted everyone sat down, plugged my 2 phones, my power bank and my rechargeable fan to charge. I drank cool water from their dispenser and received correct breeze from the AC. I cannot kill myself! No light, no petrol!

Lmao!! Guy abeg no kill us for here ooo, u greet everyone come even charge ur rechargeable fan .. Kai lolz hehehehe
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by isan(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2016
Op who you eep ? u dey sell fuel?
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Nwokoji1: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2016
JanethEze:

Sure thing. You can download it on your device

Is the Boom Player Downloadable? I didn't Know that.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by gbens2000(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
JanethEze:
Come and take. I have a lot in my house

address pls?
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by gbens2000(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hope u drank izal afterwards lipsrsealed
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by oginineme(f): 12:29am On Apr 12, 2016
Na holy water nah. You should have put the phone on LS.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by oginineme(f): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2016
But the beauty of the Boom player is in the headset and ONLY TECNO BOOM J8 comes with the headset.
Nwokoji1:

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Africanman123(m): 1:19am On Apr 12, 2016
The change is coming Sir.
valnelly:

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Africanman123(m): 1:21am On Apr 12, 2016
So I no fit buy only the headphone?
oginineme:
But the beauty of the Boom player is in the headset and ONLY TECNO BOOM J8 comes with the headset.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by mrprezident007(m): 1:42am On Apr 12, 2016
Who this your comment come epp? Lol
gidimasters:
Who This Thread Epp? If E Epp You, Click Share And If E No Epp You Click Like
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by mrprezident007(m): 1:43am On Apr 12, 2016
You are lucky you have a WC, when I was growing up, it was pit toilet all the way!!
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by mosjames: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2016
NCP:
Tecno marketers again.

benokafor.
Janeteze.
Etc.

This overhyping only bad mouth tecno products.
You dey monitor them?
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by NCP: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2016
mosjames:

You dey monitor them?

YOU TOO dey among them. grin
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by mosjames: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2016
NCP:

YOU TOO dey among them. grin
Among who
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nwokoji1:

Yeah it is, I was surprised as well when they told me that other devices can download it.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ajewealth123:
HEYA SORRY O.NOW,ITS REALLY TOO LATE TO SAY SORRY.I LIKE THAT JAM LIKE CRAZY.

Lmao, that's why I have it on my play list
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Jetjacky:
JanethEze lol! How do you know your mouth is beautiful? tongue
Because I take selfies with my awesome phone's camera

1 Like

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
youngsahito:
Lmao sorry oooo

Thank you my brother
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JanethEze(f): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
OK. Are you sure this will work? I will try it.

Saklekplus:

Honestly I can't bear the heat and odour whenever you typed message here, u know what, soak ur mouth with jik then bleach with hypo, u will then wash it with Ariel,dry it with hand drier,. Lastly,put salt in hot water, use it to wash and rinse thoroughly, then take 5 teaspoon of red/palm oil, go to toilet after 20minutes, "u are clean" ...
Thanks me later.

[s] grin grin grin grin kikikikikikikikik grin grin grin grin [/s]
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Nwokoji1: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
JanethEze:

Yeah it is, I was surprised as well when they told me that other devices can download it.

Yeah, Great Innovation from TECNO.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Penaldo: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
valnelly:

You no use their kitchen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN AWOOF Don Come Again Oooooo / 5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Help Rooting Itel It 1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.