Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! (11513 Views)

Taking Your Phone To The Toilet: What Could Happen / TECNO Camon CM 10 Feet Drop Test; Don't Try This / Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Penaldo: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Frontier2:
Heya, sorry, hope the water is sweet. You are definitely obsessed with the Boom player
Who won't be obsessed with Boom player? I'm a music lover, used to be a fan of Nokia express music but now its Boooooooom
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Penaldo: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
JanethEze:
Get lost too my sister. Get lost wink

e never reach una quarrel .
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Penaldo: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
crotonite:
i pity d person dat will kiss U btwn now and next 8 months lipsrsealed
Boys must kiss
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Penaldo: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Africanman123:
So I no fit buy only the headphone?
Na person like you go go price Sardine say make them give you the fish only as u no want buy the oil and the can.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Jetjacky(m): 2:51am On Apr 13, 2016
JanethEze:

Because I take selfies with my awesome phone's camera
but I couldn't find your beautiful mouth on your profile, why??
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by saxby(f): 6:53am On Apr 13, 2016
BenKafor:
I have always wondered what toilet water tastes like.

Same here. But the good part here is that the op can give us first hand info. Thanks to boom j8 grin
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by BolajiChang: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Enjoy life mehn, Life is too short.

valnelly:
You come open thread here because water from your WC enter your mouth. Wetin you go do if to say na shit enter your mouth?

Yesterday being Friday I was at GTBank. I entered greeted everyone sat down, plugged my 2 phones, my power bank and my rechargeable fan to charge. I drank cool water from their dispenser and received correct breeze from the AC. I cannot kill myself! No light, no petrol!
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by BenKafor(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
saxby:

Same here. But the good part here is that the op can give us first hand info. Thanks to boom j8 grin

She has a Phantom 5 not boom j8
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by selfdefence: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
After using your money to buy a great phone, you succeed in sipping toilet juice?? Lol... Sorry o. Na Tecno cause am?
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by investment247: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Haiinnnnn!!!! Thats disgusting. I can`t just imagine that. Just thought of it is tryna make me puke
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by JustOutstanding: 2:20am On Apr 30, 2016
*walking past and chewing gum* ko kan aye
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by kesses: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2016
sorry for u
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Marinza(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2016
Ewww... You would be fine though.. Protein is good.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by pcoolioz(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2016
I hope the phone got spoilt sha... we are all guilty of going to toilet with our phones
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Damiandark01: 9:21pm On May 01, 2016
Nothing is gonna make me stop taking my phone to the toilet. Sorry for your experience sha.
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 01, 2016
pcoolioz:
I hope the phone got spoilt sha... we are all guilty of going to toilet with our phones

Lol why are u just wicked. Yes we all are
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by johnjameson: 2:31am On May 02, 2016
kennybenjminz:
Itz all about d nutrition grin
I can deal with eating ants but don't tell me toilet water is nutrition, be careful o
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Harlequin17: 9:32am On May 02, 2016
i hate when that happens to me, sometimes its when im washing plates
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by kendrick2: 10:31am On May 02, 2016
this could really happen to anyone at anytime
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by thatintrovert: 12:27pm On May 02, 2016
all of you that cannot listen to songs without getting hyper
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by kolexepana: 12:31pm On May 02, 2016
JustOutstanding:
*walking past and chewing gum* ko kan aye
I bet say na filling station you dey waka go. grin
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by Youngpo413: 1:18pm On May 02, 2016
Local champions
Re: Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2016
Another yeye tecno marketer...don't u guys get tired?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help:which Phone Can Shoot HD Quality Pictures Just Like This. / 5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Help Rooting Itel It 1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.