Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" (6119 Views)

Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? / Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / 7 Weird Things Some People Tell You When You Have A Baby In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hey!angry You guys should get a room already, or do we have room scarcity in the country now?

cc
Cutehecmtor and H.ateU2
undecided undecided

Room 4 what exactly iffa may ask undecided
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Cutehector(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
oh!
You've meeting girls with hearts wink

I gat none cheesy
So, beware of me.
I will make u fall in love, ur family will accept me, Ur world will revolve arwd me and I will 'drop' u like I drop plantain in d hot oil, fry u till u turn slightly brown and eat u while u ar still hot cheesy. U gerrit
Don't mess with me niggaa wink
wait, I want to mess with u. By the way, why are u still afraid to reply me? Scared much?
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
juhan:
bad sister, see as u wan sell ur precious brothers.....

how much you dey sell? me sef dey find wink
cheesy
My sis, dir wahala is too much smiley.

In fact I fit use dem exchange 4 a sister(i gat none o).

Any amount will do cheesy wink
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
wait, I want to mess with u. By the way, why are u still afraid to reply me? Scared much?
I don't reply pms.

I don't do online ish

She's not on NL 4 dat.

Move 2 d next girl
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
I don't reply pms.

I don't do online ish

She's not on NL 4 dat.

Move 2 d next girl
scared little girl... kiss
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
scared little girl... kiss
lol cheesy cheesy

I just dey pity ur peeps.
U ar too young to die bro bcox of love cheesy
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy My sis, dir wahala is too much smiley.
In fact I fit use dem exchange 4 a sister(i gat none o).
Any amount will do cheesy wink
lol sisters are not sweet jor.....
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
So sad sadsad........

How I wish I have a brother, .......

No comment on this undecided cheesy

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Tallesty1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
babe is tryn to form swagg.. phew. All these Tata dat will come cryn to mummy dat tunde broke her heart
gringringringrin.

Her yellow light is on, just press am small and it will turn green.
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hmmmmmmm
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Tallesty1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
juhan:
smiley do you have a younger sis?
Yes!

Juhanwink
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
Yes!

Juhanwink
smileysmiley
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Tallesty1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
So sad sadsad........

*peeping her fone screen and cleavage from on top my cashew tree*
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
lol cheesy cheesy

I just dey pity ur peeps.
U ar too young to die bro bcox of love cheesy
u just dey pity me? Becus of love. Who love don hepp.. see, I go fvck u, eh, fvck u sotey, I give u belle den deny u. cool

No try me.
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
u just dey pity me? Becus of love. Who love don hepp.. see, I go fvck u, eh, fvck u sotey,[/b] I give u belle den deny u[b]. cool

No try me.
Thats d only game u can play
It's stale.
Grow up nd learn new tactics wink
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
Thats d only game u can play
It's stale.
Grow up nd learn new tactics wink
lmao, na ur level own be dat.. u no get money na. I for don scam u tey tey.. dey chop all ur money clean mouth
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by CaptainRahl(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
So sad sadsad........

Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by CaptainRahl(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
So sad sadsad........

...you and ds ur "spreads mat under a cashew tree" sef. Com o, sandoski weti u dey go find under cashew tree everyday na?
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
CaptainRahl:
...you and ds ur "spreads mat under a cashew tree" sef.
Com o, sandoski weti u dey go find under cashew tree everyday na?

I d find my Pilot.......... Abi u wan join me.... Make I shift for you..
...*Oya__take__cashew__chop__gringrin*
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by CaptainRahl(m): 2:26am On Apr 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I d find my Pilot.......... Abi u wan join me.... Make I shift for you..
...*Oya__take__cashew__chop__gringrin*
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by akike: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2016
What my dad hasn’t been able to do, na one sibling go do am? undecided

We will ruin and frustrate our lives together! Nonsense!
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On Apr 10, 2016
akike:
What my dad hasn’t been able to do, na one sibling go do am? undecided

We will ruin and frustrate our lives together! Nonsense!
Some siblings get balls pass dad.
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by akike: 6:49am On Apr 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Some siblings get balls pass dad.
What balls?

Not me sha! That is if I haven' ruined his romantic/love life first!

People should learn not to project their insecurity unto others. I don't have a big bro sha. My younger bros act like guardians sometimes but in reality, they don't really care.
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Tallesty1(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2016
akike:
What balls?

Not me sha! That is if I haven' ruined his romantic/love life first!

People should learn not to project their insecurity unto others. I don't have a big bro sha. My younger bros act like guardians sometimes but in reality, they don't really care.
The story wouldn't be the same if you had a senior bro that started monitoring yu when you were very small.
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by akike: 7:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
The story wouldn't be the same if you had a senior bro that started monitoring yu when you were very small.
Then you don't know my dad...I am the only female so when I say this, I meant it grin

If I am still me, personality wise...we shall ruin one another's love lives!
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Tallesty1(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2016
akike:
Then you don't know my dad...I am the only female so when I say this, I meant it grin

If I am still me, personality wise...we shall ruin one another's love lives!
Supposing you take in accidentally, do you think your dad will still love you the same?

What can you really do to ruin his love life??

Lalasticlala good morning
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by kaziblake(f): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2016
jopretty:
I fight with my elder bro tire, the guy no gree me rest. He used to hang around my sch gate before closings hours to make sure I don't talk to any boy and when I did, na serious beating for house be that and the worse of it all was my dad supporting him. It got so bad I packed my things to run away but changed my mind as I had no idea where to go to. It all stopped when I told my dad that if I took in, my elder bro should be held responsible cos he secretly likes me...come see commotion for house that day hahahahahaha.
Buhahaha grin
Serves him right
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by Tallesty1(m): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2016
kaziblake:
Buhahaha grin
Serves him right
The girl gat no chills at all.
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by akike: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Supposing you take in accidentally, do you think your dad will still love you the same?

What can you really do to ruin his love life??

Lalasticlala good morning
I can't take in accidentally!

Everything! Frustrate is a better word!
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by jopretty(f): 7:17am On Apr 10, 2016
kaziblake:
Buhahaha grin
Serves him right
I tell you
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by kaziblake(f): 7:17am On Apr 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Lolz.wish I had a senior brother.
Re: Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" by akike: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2016
Tallesty1:

What did I tell you?

Na to bone face when they ask you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For Twins [share Your Pics] / My Neighbour (female) Sleeps With Light On Every Night / 5 Years Old Boy Still Sucking Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.