Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (83760 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Henceforth, I will start treating my maid with love and harmony cool
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Jimi23(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beast in human form. I bet she isn't being maltreated. She is just plain wicked. If this kind of girl was being maltreated she would have left a long time ago. Evil genius.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by bodyloveghetto(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hehe, n the Oga go de talk "the soup sweet"..... #wickedness
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by excomarow(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hmmm yea something made me to do that...
What could that be bro.
You may have your reasons, but ...
You go see waiting pass your eyes one day
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Jimi23(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ghost447:
Evil begets evil. Apparently you're oblivious of the ill-treatment majority of employers dish out to their housemaids.

I hope u don't come across any evil genius housemaid b4 u understand that some of these girls are just plain and unjustifiably wicked. Good begets evil sometimes.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by olukuboy: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
The only thing us that the food will av Toto flavour
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by AnanseK(m): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Just imagine your dinner smelling of p u s s y smegma! lipsrsealed
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Nickymezor(f): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Goodness, gracious shocked shocked... is this fr real... I doubt if d househelp in question is okay. undecided
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by freshinko: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Women have been serving men 'poo' since time immemorial.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Security camera is very Good, most people feel am a witch but it's just the hidden security camera that i install in my sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and toilet. Most times i will tell my visitor mostly females i want to go out and see someone i will be back in like 2hrs time so that she will feel relax and do whatever she likes when i come back i will know everything thing she did especially the calls she made.. Before i leave i will make sure she has credit on her phone, any girl that has another guy will make call immediately you leave the house... I also place voice recorder, Hmmm try it and you will really know who cares. Note its not to see peoples unclothedness i just want to know who really cares and what a particular person thinks, can do or say in my absence.
... One word... Paranoia

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by idupaul: 12:43am On Apr 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Security camera is very Good, most people feel am a witch but it's just the hidden security camera that i install in my sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and toilet. Most times i will tell my visitor mostly females i want to go out and see someone i will be back in like 2hrs time so that she will feel relax and do whatever she likes when i come back i will know everything thing she did especially the calls she made.. Before i leave i will make sure she has credit on her phone, any girl that has another guy will make call immediately you leave the house... I also place voice recorder, Hmmm try it and you will really know who cares. Note its not to see peoples unclothedness i just want to know who really cares and what a particular person thinks, can do or say in my absence.

You be CIA?
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:26am On Apr 10, 2016
XaintJoel20:
She does not have any justifiable reason to do this. This is wickedness at it peak.
yeah, using poor unfortunate children as your slave while you spoil your chudrenrs is not wickedness
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

Even with all the cameras you use to spy and invade into people's privacy you still run from pillar to post searching for Alfas to solve your problem. You need medical help.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by slatter: 2:01am On Apr 10, 2016
Nice post coolNice post
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Ogasah: 2:05am On Apr 10, 2016
Nigerians are wicked to the core. We've been evil for the longest time, even before there was a Nigeria (slave trade anyone?). We are so morally corrupt that many don't see what the issue is here.

This slave girl, in her early teens, appears to take a very juvenile form of vengeance on her employer by her disgusting action. This is what was filmed. But all of you that keep slaves in your homes because it's just the way things have always been; you have all tasted thier sweat, piss and shit sometime during their employment. Even you "kind masters and madams" are not exempt.

Put yourself in the shoes of one of these unfortunate souls. You are one of maybe 7 kids, your illiterate village parents just can never have enough to feed you and your older siblings. One day, some man from church comes with a madam from the city who offers to buy one of you for a few thousand Naira and a bag of rice. Your folks pick you because you are the most useless one. The one that never wants to help with chores, the one that likes to argue and fight, the one that still wet the bed @ the age of 9. They pick you and next thing you know you are on your way to Lagos or Benin or Ibadan or Enugu or some far off city you only heard about from friends who bragged in the playground. You get to some big house and the madam hands you over to an even fatter and more yellow madam (thank you bleaching cream) who in turn tells you that you are here to work, clean, cook, launder and run errands at her beck and call. You are now their houseboy. The dye is cast and you last 8hour sleep is 24hrs removed.

What is a househelp but a slave? Any of you ever had a help who "ran away"? Do free people runaway? You hated your job, would you sneak off in the middle of the night? Would you let your employer slap you for not submitting your report on time? Do you get beat for being late to meetings? I bet you all have weekends off and they couldn't pay you enough to work on your personal time. When is your slaves personal time?

I used the above example to explain to the slave holders in our midst why they usually have "naughty househelps". It's because they are usually not used to working at all or accustomed to following instruction in the first place. They have usually lived a pampered life before they were sold to your employ. So go easy on those kids when you try to break their "bad" behaviour.

Too bad hell is a lie or you would all be heading there.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Seeeeeeee: 2:08am On Apr 10, 2016
Martins301:

Even with all the cameras you use to spy and invade into people's privacy you still run from pillar to post searching for Alfas to solve your problem. You need medical help.
Yea seeking to see an alfa has nothing to do with camera, it's job search in Nigeria that made me talk of alfa the camera does not have solution to job search. Thus the camera is just there because of my past experience and it has really been of help to me. Thanks
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by gbame(m): 3:40am On Apr 10, 2016
This is a made up story. The pictures were snapped by someone and not from any hidden camera. The story is just to draw traffic to the source blog. #Shineyoureyes

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by bluecircle470: 4:29am On Apr 10, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Eleribu omo odo mo tun leleyi

a be wa gbami ...

Ose keikan ko ni ti bo obo fo abo yii ?

Afi ki oluwa re kun fun adura gidigan , iru eleribu yii gan le fi majele si ojeun oluwa re

and the boss eating the food served on the plates will be like .. Choi,this food is sweet.. Thats y i trust u... Which seasoning are u using ? grin

iranu abasha sad

Na natural seasoning.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by DedeNkem: 4:48am On Apr 10, 2016
This advice will keep you alive;

Never ever mistreat anyone who has access to your food.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by RGem(f): 5:19am On Apr 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

You better take it easy, so you won't get heart seizure.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by zynzyn(m): 5:30am On Apr 10, 2016
But who will do this knowing someone is taking pix and she CAN BE ARRESTED?!

I smell a CHEAP TRAFFIC rat!! angry

Bloggers!
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by zynzyn(m): 5:35am On Apr 10, 2016
Ogasah:
Nigerians are wicked to the core. We've been evil for the longest time, even before there was a Nigeria (slave trade anyone?). We are so morally corrupt that many don't see what the issue is here.

This slave girl, in her early teens, appears to take a very juvenile form of vengeance on her employer by her disgusting action. This is what was filmed. But all of you that keep slaves in your homes because it's just the way things have always been; you have all tasted thier sweat, piss and shit sometime during their employment. Even you "kind masters and madams" are not exempt.

Put yourself in the shoes of one of these unfortunate souls. You are one of maybe 7 kids, your illiterate village parents just can never have enough to feed you and your older siblings. One day, some man from church comes with a madam from the city who offers to buy one of you for a few thousand Naira and a bag of rice. Your folks pick you because you are the most useless one. The one that never wants to help with chores, the one that likes to argue and fight, the one that still wet the bed @ the age of 9. They pick you and next thing you know you are on your way to Lagos or Benin or Ibadan or Enugu or some far off city you only heard about from friends who bragged in the playground. You get to some big house and the madam hands you over to an even fatter and more yellow madam (thank you bleaching cream) who in turn tells you that you are here to work, clean, cook, launder and run errands at her beck and call. You are now their houseboy. The dye is cast and you last 8hour sleep is 24hrs removed.

What is a househelp but a slave? Any of you ever had a help who "ran away"? Do free people runaway? You hated your job, would you sneak off in the middle of the night? Would you let your employer slap you for not submitting your report on time? Do you get beat for being late to meetings? I bet you all have weekends off and they couldn't pay you enough to work on your personal time. When is your slaves personal time?

I used the above example to explain to the slave holders in our midst why they usually have "naughty househelps". It's because they are usually not used to working at all or accustomed to following instruction in the first place. They have usually lived a pampered life before they were sold to your employ. So go easy on those kids when you try to break their "bad" behaviour.

Too bad hell is a lie or you would all be heading there.

You may be right but it does not justify anything! Anybody doing this can kill!!
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Yea seeking to see an alfa has nothing to do with camera, it's job search in Nigeria that made me talk of alfa the camera does not have solution to job search. Thus the camera is just there because of my past experience and it has really been of help to me. Thanks

Lol. Did you find one? Could he or she help?
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Odogwucharles: 5:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Lol... In as must as we know maltreating househelps is inhuman, but the picture and video shown above is not original
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Icaretoo: 6:13am On Apr 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
This is wickedness. She went to far.

How far
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 10, 2016
fake news judging from the pic someone else was holding the camera and she seemd cery aware of that and if not for the blur effect on her face one would notice the laughter on her face..anoda possibility is she made a vid herself placin her phone on a stationary position then scenes from the vid was later screen shoted to produce the pics..bt dats unlikely.xo i will stick to the third party option
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Bistech(m): 6:32am On Apr 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

My frd,pls how can I get d camera n d cost?
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by hopeforcharles(m): 6:33am On Apr 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hi bro please how many hours does ur hidden camera last and what shape is it, and finally how much u bought it and if possible link, I need something like that please.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by honvalid(m): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2016
Hmnnn sacarstic
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Vecto(m): 6:57am On Apr 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Correct.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Reference(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

Hmmm....trying to play God. You are only taking the adventure out of life and will end an emotional wreck with no relationships and little progress because there is no human on earth without foibles.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by juchris(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Na wa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.