Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (83815 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by pwettiejay(f): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Ewww, disgusting angry
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Haryohdeji(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Security camera is very Good, most people feel am a witch but it's just the hidden security camera that i install in my sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and toilet. Most times i will tell my visitor mostly females i want to go out and see someone i will be back in like 2hrs time so that she will feel relax and do whatever she likes when i come back i will know everything thing she did especially the calls she made.. Before i leave i will make sure she has credit on her phone, any girl that has another guy will make call immediately you leave the house... I also place voice recorder, Hmmm try it and you will really know who cares. Note its not to see peoples unclothedness i just want to know who really cares and what a particular person thinks, can do or say in my absence.
I wonder how it will work without electricity

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Seeeeeeee: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2016
Haryohdeji:
I wonder how it will work without electricity
its rechargeable..
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Seeeeeeee: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2016
Reference:

Hmmm....trying to play God. You are only taking the adventure out of life and will end an emotional wreck with no relationships and little progress because there is no human on earth without foibles.
There are foibles that are not harmful then you move on..
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by rexfada(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
OP I can't see no Vagina or her wiping it with the washing cloth. The pictures isn't even clear enough to say she was cleaning her sweaty legs (even though she's putting on trousers, & I no see any sweat drip from beneath the trousers.) the only clearer pix is her wiping sweat from her face, me I no see any evil intention for the pix o, abeg drop the video OP
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fake story, fake picture.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by karimusa: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
NEHLIVE:
She wasn’t really caught so much as she was showing off. But really, this is why we believe househelps should be treated like your own blood. Think about it, we know some of you are probably among the selfish people who believe in maltreating househelps.

She takes care of the home while you’re at work, cook your meals too. Chances are high she takes care of your brood while you’re at work yet you still pay her peanut and maltreat her- doesn't that means you are on a suicide mission?

Anyway, this is clearly a case of a disgruntled domestic worker who took her anger to new, disgusting levels. The lass is actually caught on camera proudly wiping her vagina, legs, body sweat and ear wax with the same cloth she is cleaning her employers’ dishes with… This is simply disgusting.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/photos-house-help-cleans-her-vgina-with.html

Let me see any idiot that will blame Buhari for this
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by XaintJoel20: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
yeah, using poor unfortunate children as your slave while you spoil your chudrenrs is not wickedness
Resignation would have been a better option...
I hate child labour too...
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by XaintJoel20: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Siena:

You're probably right.

But...when domestic house helps are spat on, yelled at, poorly paid and generally treated worse than animals, they tend to hit back in the only way they know how to. In this case, she derived pleasure from watching her boss eat from plates and probably cutlery wiped with the same rag that she'd run across her snatch. A disgusting act, but at least he's still breathing.

Others who have maltreated their domestic house help have been killed, sometimes the kids haven't been spared either. I don't believe in employing house help, but if you must, for Pete's sake, treat them like human beings, the way you yourself would like to be treated. These are the same employees who cook your meals, and look after your kids.
How about resignation? Isn't a better option?
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
abeniagbon:
Op self no get sense if he stays there they snap the photo...and cannot make the correction.
go sch u no gree! Op wrote she was caught on camera(CCTV) u can't comprehends simple english!
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
XaintJoel20:

How about resignation? Isn't a better option?

In an ideal world, yes. Nigeria's employment market is pretty thin. And depending on how the domestic help was engaged, there may be a worse fate awaiting him or her, making returning to their family a non-option. Some parents will actually send her back.

If a human is treated with kindness and consideration, they will respond in kind, unless he or she is a sociopath.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Chidonc(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Security camera is very Good, most people feel am a witch but it's just the hidden security camera that i install in my sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and toilet. Most times i will tell my visitor mostly females i want to go out and see someone i will be back in like 2hrs time so that she will feel relax and do whatever she likes when i come back i will know everything she did especially the calls she made.. Before i leave i will make sure she has credit on her phone, any girl that has another guy will make call immediately you leave the house or perform some act she won't do in your presence... I also place voice recorder, Hmmm try it and you will really know who cares. Note its not to see peoples unclothedness i just want to know who really cares and what a particular person thinks, can do or say in my absence.

now your trouble continues
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by MrGerald(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Danfuster:

LWTMB grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
awful!!
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by MrGerald(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Eleribu omo odo mo tun leleyi

a be wa gbami ...

Ose keikan ko ni ti bo obo fo abo yii ?

Afi ki oluwa re kun fun adura gidigan , iru eleribu yii gan le fi majele si ojeun oluwa re

and the boss eating the food served on the plates will be like .. Choi,this food is sweet.. Thats y i trust u... Which seasoning are u using ? grin

iranu abasha sad
awful!!
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by XaintJoel20: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Siena:

In an ideal world, yes. Nigeria's employment market is pretty thin. And depending on how the domestic help was engaged, there may be a worse fate awaiting him or her, making returning to their family a non-option. Some parents will actually send her back.

If a human is treated with kindness and consideration, they will respond in kind, unless he or she is a sociopath.
You nailed it. I won't for any reason why dispute your point...
#Thanks...
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by blank(f): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
Siena:

You're probably right.

But...when domestic house helps are spat on, yelled at, poorly paid and generally treated worse than animals, they tend to hit back in the only way they know how to. In this case, she derived pleasure from watching her boss eat from plates and probably cutlery wiped with the same rag that she'd run across her snatch. A disgusting act, but at least he's still breathing.

Others who have maltreated their domestic house help have been killed, sometimes the kids haven't been spared either. I don't believe in employing house help, but if you must, for Pete's sake, treat them like human beings, the way you yourself would like to be treated. These are the same employees who cook your meals, and look after your kids.

Some people are innately wicked. Regardless of how well you treat them, they still pay back with wickedness.

https://www.nairaland.com/3030711/9-year-old-homeless-girl-feeds-feaces
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by abeniagbon(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
go sch u no gree! Op wrote she was caught on camera(CCTV) u can't comprehends simple english!

Big Fool like you. Is that how your own cctv view picture from side n beyond?...
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
blank:

Some people are innately wicked. Regardless of how well you treat them, they still pay back with wickedness.

https://www.nairaland.com/3030711/9-year-old-homeless-girl-feeds-feaces

Hi sis! It's been a while, I trust you and the family are all doing great. smiley

With regards to your comment, you're dead right. I did read that thread, very disturbing.

But...we're talking about a child who was rescued from the street, a child who has been damaged by neglect, and probably abused. That child desperately needs counselling. What really transpired between this child, her benefactor and the infant is not clear. The girl SHOULD have been through the system, where her mental state would have been assessed. Adopting a child who is not an infant or toddler is not an easy journey. Potential foster or adoptive parents need to think really hard about the choices they're making. What the child's background is.

The allegation is really awful. The child could even have deep-rooted mental issues, brought about by some sort of trauma, or it could be an inherent trait passed down from her parents.

I still maintain - it is human nature to react to kindness, there are exceptions to this rule, but for the most part, a domestic help who is treated like a member of the family will seldom repay this with evil. On the other hand, a domestic house help who suffers physical and mental abuse, sexùal abuse, starvation and generally treated the way you would not treat a wild animal is not likely to have any love for her employer.

Some may say this girl is mad, is possessed by demons etc. I will say she reacted in the way an uneducated girl would, when she can think of no other way to hurt her employer / tormentor. Sad, but true.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
abeniagbon:

Big Fool like you. Is that how your own cctv view picture from side n beyond?...
big foooool like ur father and ur mother, I'm better than ur entire house hold
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by abeniagbon(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
big foooool like ur father and ur mother, I'm better than ur entire house hold

See this idiosyncrasy like you. Well back to your family as you which them. Charity begins at home as they says. Now I know the kind of person you're.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Resignation would have been a better option...
I hate child labour too...
resign to where my brother. resign to where. poverty no easy my brother
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
abeniagbon:

See this idiosyncrasy like you. Well back to your family as you which them. Charity begins at home as they says. Now I know the kind of person you're.
u r a disgusting baboon!
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by XaintJoel20: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
resign to where my brother. resign to where. poverty no easy my brother
Bros take it easy with me nah... No be me employ her ooooooooooh...
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by abeniagbon(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
u r a disgusting baboon!
Disgusting baboon Like you father and your mother that you're living with. Hahahhaha madass
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Henycymama(f): 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
she actually went too far, no matter how they maltreat her she suppose know say e go end one day, just one day n luckily enuv she can stl meet her boss in the nearest future Cus we humans are waters,
You don't pay evil for evil
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:51am On Apr 11, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Bros take it easy with me nah... No be me employ her ooooooooooh...
haba no o.i meant ''resign to whereeeee na myyy broootheeer reeessiigggn to whereeee' as with tone of no alternative.for wetin,why i go vex wiith you haba.life is just cruel and she just making herself happy.so long as she no get dsease the boss will never know.patatpata the boss gi am head grin,foot job and rimjob
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by blank(f): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Siena:

Hi sis! It's been a while, I trust you and the family are all doing great. smiley

With regards to your comment, you're dead right. I did read that thread, very disturbing.

But...we're talking about a child who was rescued from the street, a child who has been damaged by neglect, and probably abused. That child desperately needs counselling. What really transpired between this child, her benefactor and the infant is not clear. The girl SHOULD have been through the system, where her mental state would have been assessed. Adopting a child who is not an infant or toddler is not an easy journey. Potential foster or adoptive parents need to think really hard about the choices they're making. What the child's background is.

The allegation is really awful. The child could even have deep-rooted mental issues, brought about by some sort of trauma, or it could be an inherent trait passed down from her parents.

I still maintain - it is human nature to react to kindness, there are exceptions to this rule, but for the most part, a domestic help who is treated like a member of the family will seldom repay this with evil. On the other hand, a domestic house help who suffers physical and mental abuse, sexùal abuse, starvation and generally treated the way you would not treat a wild animal is not likely to have any love for her employer.

Some may say this girl is mad, is possessed by demons etc. I will say she reacted in the way an uneducated girl would, when she can think of no other way to hurt her employer / tormentor. Sad, but true.

I dey o. Na you run go.

What i have seen in this Lagos, na God alone. I used to think it was human nature to respond to kindness with love but i have seen otherwise.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Ghost447(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jimi23:

I hope u don't come across any evil genius housemaid b4 u understand that some of these girls are just plain and unjustifiably wicked. Good begets evil sometimes.
Abuja woman attacks maid, burns her breasts for waking late
----------------------
The mother of one said she attacked Hope because she failed to wake up early.
Read more: /p2LdGt-Qpa
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
moral of story: Be kind to your house maids.
Re: Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic by KnowYourStaffng: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Domestic staff perpetrate evil in homes everyday. www.kys.com.ng to find out more on how to keep your home safe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnnUKGT5L7Y&t=27s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016 Bride Price In Umuahia, Abia State (photo) / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.