Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me (4617 Views)

Ladies, Prayer For Our Boyfriend's Friend.(pic) / Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me / She's In Love With Her Boyfriend's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by whitesturd(f): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2009
HI everyone, in the house.i dont know what to do oh.i and my boyfriend have been going out for the past three years.he has this friend that he is always gisting me about that they were very close before the friend travelled out.he always says nice things about him and they talk evryday on phone.my boyfriend says they are best friends.i even talk with this guy anytime he calls him.
Recently,my boyfriend said this guy was coming home he was so happy and i was too looking 4ward to meeting this guy.when he came to my boyfriend's house,my boyfriend introduced us and i thought he was friendly,only for him to come to my boyfriend's house one day and started making passes at me while my boyfriend was in his room.i thought it was a joke af first but later realized it wasnt.i told this guy off immediately but he said we should make it a secret that we should have sex.i slapped him.if not for the fact that my boyfriend was running the bath,he would have heard the slap.the guy then started begging me not to tell my boyfriend that it was a mistake.i told him he was very stupid.
Though this happened 4days ago.i dont know if i should tell my boyfriend cos he is always bragging about him trusting his friend and dat he can leave him wt his wife.this is the person that wanted to sleep with me.my boyfriend likes him a lot,he would be so hearttbroken if i tell him this.but i feel i should still tell him.pls,i am confused.should i tell him or not?
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by sexyLeamon(f): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2009
tell him girl is this even a question? i know it's risky, the process of telling your boyfriend. But there's the issue of trust. If he doesn't believe you, you must think long and hard if it's the right relationship you are in!
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by whitesturd(f): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2009
sexyleamon.u dont quite get the drift.i am not saying my boyfriend wont believe me.of course he would.what i am saying is if i should tell him or not.he has a very bad temper and i know he is not going to take it lightly with him and that is why this is realy bothering me.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by sexyLeamon(f): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2009
whitesturd:

sexyleamon.u dont quite get the drift.i am not saying my boyfriend wont believe me.of course he would.what i am saying is if i should tell him or not.he has a very bad temper and i know he is not going to take it lightly with him and that is why this is realy bothering me.
offcourse do u expect him to dance after hearing such a thing? honesty is always the best policy, and i think any boyfriend would be angry if they wasnt told something like this. however do what u feel is right. maybe wait for a few weeks and if he carries on making his feelings obvious despite the fact u are not interested then confide in your boyfriend.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by MoneyRule(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2009
Stall at the moment, but if the guy makes passes at you again, update ur boyfriend.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by galatico(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2009
It would be war just like Iraq and United States of America or Isreal and Palestian!!!
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by chidipupay(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2009
i will advice you indirectly chip in something lyk dat to your bf. who knows maybe indirectly they are trying to test your fidelity. but when he makes such passes to you again. my dear just tell your hobby sharp sharp
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by MrWaters: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2009
maybe u look or dressin seduce him
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by CrazyMan(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2009
Tell your boyfriend. . . if he doesn’t believe you, then set a trap i.e. tell this his friend that you’ve accepted to his proposal; call him and put the phone on speaker so that your boyfriend would hear your conversation.

After your boyfriend must have heard the conversation, and his face turns very red due to his inability to control his temper. Please run for your life when the action begins, because I’m sure that most guys would react violently most especially when a woman is involved.

At the conclusion of the horror movie, maybe someone’s head would be broken (let’s pray that it won’t be that of your boyfriend) he would learn not to trust or brag about anyone
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by Godmother(f): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2009
hackingisfun:

How can you say that? The guy is not cultured, else he wouldnt ask her for sex. He's lucky, if I were in her shoes, I'd have broken his head.

crazykid:

Tell your boyfriend. . . if he doesn’t believe you, then set a trap i.e. tell this his friend that you’ve accepted to his proposal; call him and put the phone on speaker so that your boyfriend would hear your conversation.

After your boyfriend must have heard the conversation, and his face turns very red due to his inability to control his temper. Please run for your life when the action begins, because I’m sure that most guys would react violently most especially when a woman is involved.

At the conclusion of the horror movie, maybe someone’s head would be broken (let’s pray that it won’t be that of your boyfriend) he would learn not to trust or brag about anyone

This might be a better alternative, considering your bf's temper
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2009
Either you tell him of forever keep quiet. if you bring it up later--------say maybe the guys tries it again, your Bf might be skeptical. If you come clean, then they can slap backs like guys do and you can be sure it wont happen again.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by PollMaster: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2009
go ahead baby ride that schlong
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by na2day2(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
whitesturd:

HI everyone, in the house.i dont know what to do oh.i and my boyfriend have been going out for the past three years.he has this friend that he is always gisting me about that they were very close before the friend travelled out.he always says nice things about him and they talk evryday on phone.my boyfriend says they are best friends.i even talk with this guy anytime he calls him.
Recently,my boyfriend said this guy was coming home he was so happy and i was too looking 4ward to meeting this guy.when he came to my boyfriend's house,my boyfriend introduced us and i thought he was friendly,only for him to come to my boyfriend's house one day and started making passes at me while my boyfriend was in his room.i thought it was a joke af first but later realized it wasnt.i told this guy off immediately but he said we should make it a secret that we should have sex.i slapped him.if not for the fact that my boyfriend was running the bath,he would have heard the slap.the guy then started begging me not to tell my boyfriend that it was a mistake.i told him he was very stupid.
Though this happened 4days ago.i dont know if i should tell my boyfriend cos he is always bragging about him trusting his friend and dat he can leave him wt his wife.this is the person that wanted to sleep with me.my boyfriend likes him a lot,he would be so hearttbroken if i tell him this.but i feel i should still tell him.pls,i am confused.should i tell him or not?

the only reason he is after u is bcuz u were in front of him, next time stay behind him, that way u will be the one after him grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by topup: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2009
Pranks and tricks can backfire, who knows that as soon as you pretend to agree to have sex with him, that's when the best friend will go and tell his friend that his girlfriend was no good.

I think honesty is the key, if your boyfriend dumps you, you will always know you did the right thing, and he will be indebted to you. Sooner or later the signs will probably start adding up, your boyfriend will admit that he has been in denial about his friends sneaky ways.

However, if things go the other way and it is a test (which it could well be, with the amount of praise your boyfriend gives his friend), then you would look bad if you don't tell him.

I know you're scared of confrontation and scared in case your boyfriend does something harmful to his friend, so maybe you can make excuses to be out of the house when the friend is staying over, you can also call or answer a phone call from the friend and put it on loudspeaker in your boyfriend's presence.

hackingisfun:

That is the same excuse rapists and sex offenders use!! Next thing you know it, "maybe you looked too good." "maybe you smelled too good." "maybe you were being too nice." RUBISH!!
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by TheSeeker(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2009
And what the hell are you waiting for? Tell him! Are you waiting until he starts to feel guilty for his actions and thinks he should separate you from your boyfriend? Wonder how? He'll just tell him you made a pass at him and almost had you but for his fidelity he restrained; how will you prove it to your boyfriend he first of all made the pass if you don't tell him now? Of course trying to prove his friend wrong will be futile because at that time, you're already in a bad light and he will seriously doubt you.

The best thing is tell him but try calming him down to put his actions in check.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by illusion2: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2009
if you ask me the boyfriend is in on the whole game . . . . . . .they may either wanna test u or genuinely share you. . . . . embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2010
illusion2:

if you ask me the boyfriend is in on the whole game . . . . . . .they may either wanna test u or genuinely share you. . . . . embarassed
I don't think whitest baby is gonna like that comment grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by Iwant2know: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2010
I don't think they are trying to test you or whatever,the guy only think you are one of those golddig er out there that see a man from abroad and start kicking around them.The option is tell your boyfriend or keep silent forever,if the matter comes up again in the future ,your boyfriend will not believe u ,u did not do it,
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by rawswagga(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2010
Girl plz tell him. I dnt knw u bt I beg u if u like ur affair.dis guy failed nd he is nt happy nd he is scared u mit tell ur guy so he mit hav a bad palnn against u nw nd wen it comes up ur boy will ask u this"Y did u nt tell me den"?he will neva blive u neva had anything wit him.b wise girl
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by queeneve: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2010
You can always set up a trap ie tape recorder, another witness, or video recorder. If you get that physical evidence then tell your boyfriend. But, stay clear away from him and never be alone with him under no circumstance. Rapists are usually people YOU KNOW!
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by adetoru(f): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2010
Tell your guy oh,b4 his so called friend will turn it around to say you're the one after him.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2010
Sure.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by illusion2: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2010
rokiatu:

I don't think whitest baby is gonna like that comment grin
Just my opinon sweetie wink
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by Mutopface: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2010
if u want to avoid future trouble, tell your man but be very careful how u do it
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by IykeD(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2010
First of all, want to commend your uprightness, u r one in a million. I think you shouldn't twll him yet since you still have the situation very much under control, but if the he-goat does anything silly again, then tell ur bf.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by no1madman(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2010
Na2day!d guy no play d game well.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by JagaJaga1: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2010
@Iyke D whats up, i am not after the topic, but i will like you to drop your email address or phone number so that we can discuss about the applications we submitted to studera. what is on your page right now
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by IykeD(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2010
@jagajaga, are u somewhat related to Idris Abdulkareem? haha Just kidding but then how did you know i put up an Application at Studera cos i can't remember discussing that here?? Hmmmm.Well u can buzz me at iykech2002 YIM.Guess u can decode that easily.Cheers!
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by Abekeade08(f): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2010
Whiteturd,

You are the one who knows ur bf and his temper, when he is a happy mood, just tell him there is something u want to discuss with him. Then you go ahead and spill the beans, I am sure ur bf will appreciate your forthright attitude.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2010
I think it'd be best if you told your boyfriend now, rather than wait for his friend to make more passes at you.

If things get out of hand later on, and you told your boyfriend the guy he trusts so much made a pass at you, say 2 months ago, your guy may rightly wonder why it's taken you so long to let him know. He may also feel betrayed, mostly by you. It may also be easier for his friend to turn the tables, and say you'd been making passes at him, whilst he'd been fending you off!

It's your decision, but I know what I'd do if I was in your position, best of luck!
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2010
I think there's more to this than meets the eye. Whitesturd, are you leaving something out?
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by delagasky(m): 4:01am On Apr 08, 2010
i no blame the guy jare with those ur "assets", even if i was ur bf's friends's friend or uncle sef, me sef for make passes grin grin
Tell ur bf, hint him, however u do it, let him know the friend is not to be trusted!!! if he truely is the kinda friend ur bf makes him to be, u should be off limits to him!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Insultive Words Ur Guy/chick Ever Said To U? / Why Ladies will always prefer a `Bad` guy to a `Good` guy. / There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.