Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? (14677 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by nicerichard05: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
jojosweet:
and u are in church? U shuda just stayed home

Hahahahhahan, Sharap eee u didn't see d place I said sorry abi? Infact who are u to judge me? undecided cry cry
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by freecocoa(f): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Because I don't have time to waste.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by DONBARIU(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
bec it is not in d Bible to go to church on Sunday
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
The falsehood emitted from modern day pulpits in the name of worship is abhoring to me.
I read my bible at home instead of hearing lies and manufactured testimonies and doctrines.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lost interest in my church, may be I need a new church.
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Revolva(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Church is full of confused n sterotyped people n full of witches n wizard n con artists n prostitutes these days
Hahaha I see it as a social gathering ok and no be by force to gather with them
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Afrok(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
nicerichard05:

Sharap, stop acting lik a saint. Lolz, oya sorry my guy, nor vex, ejo emabinu. grin
cheesy... egbon ni yen, have a blessed week boss wink
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Samrano30: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Revolva:
Church is full of confused n sterotyped people n full of witches n wizard n con artists n prostitutes these days
Hahaha I see it as a social gathering ok and no be by force to gather with them
Why dnt u shut ur ass up
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by confistified(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chascop:

but you have money for mb
Mb was a done deal abt 2 weeks ago. ... I changed my mind nd went nd gave d little change left with me...... I was blessed hope u went o
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Shiifi(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chascop:

what if the plane crashes
Haaaa babe y u dey wish me bad luck nw by dd way d jet x Nigeria air force 1
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by itunity007(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
First of all my reason for not going to church today is; my left eye is swollen and I'm in pain I can't just face the reaction I will get from people. so i have decided to stay indoor till the pain subside.
but d eye no pain to browse nl
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Revolva(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Samrano30:
Why dnt u shut ur ass up

Dude I no call ur name o until u see a smack down blow on ur face u go know bitch azz nigga angry
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by CosmicJames(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Because I'm weak.
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Samrano30: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Revolva:

Dude I no call ur name o until u see a smack down blow on ur face u go know bitch azz nigga angry
And did i call ur name..
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Damicares(f): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Life is too short to go to church.
what is this one saying?
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
greatjoshy:

Get Wisdom in Jesus Name!
God forbid!!
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Iwonimi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Our church is on strike cos of fuel scarcity
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by deinmaluv: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
No transport ,d change affect me ooo
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by davide470(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sijo01:
Duty call!
Are you a doc? smiley
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by greatjoshy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

God forbid!!
may God open up ur eyes to see the light.
I pray that u hav a definate divine encounter with God very soon in Jesus name!
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Revolva(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Samrano30:
And did i call ur name..

Dude back off before u get smack off
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by donem: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Praise the Lord, I went to church today, for about 6 consecutive Sundays I've been seeing this thread at home, with caption "reasons why you didn't went to church today". I rebuke devil, Satan was about making my body a strong hold.
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by fireforfire: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Because I am not happy
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
greatjoshy:

may God open up ur eyes to see the light.
I pray that u hav a definate divine encounter with God very soon in Jesus name!
Oh please, get over it. That ignorant Jew died over 2000 years ago. Get a life
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Osocan(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
I think Buhari said we should always blame Jona

na, oga Jona make me no go church. ;DI think Buhari said we should always blame Jona

na, oga Jona make me no go church.
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by ireneony(f): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
itunity007:
but d eye no pain to browse nl
u dnt know the pain I'm passing through.......I had to reduced the brightness of my phone to 0%.
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
...not going to church today and forever. The church is fake; full of conspiracies. It was actually instituted, by Europeans to enslave blacks. Google "Ray Hagins" videos on Youtube and liberate yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by iamord(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sijo01:
Duty call!
mehn that's be some looooong shiiit!
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by guttentag(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
I was in church and that topic of today is Foundation of Fiath. I was blessed Indeed

Worship with us at Hour of Decision bible church, EKP
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by marshalcarter: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Duty callzzzz
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by shollyboy2: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Because Many Pastors are fake and not called by God... even Oritsejafor confirm ma sef

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by DipoDee: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
AroOkigbo:
. They will come back and take another plane grin
Chaiii cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Why Do Yoruba Movies Promote Babalawos? / Are People Doing Polygamy Going To Hell Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.