Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? (14904 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Afrok(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2016
nicerichard05:

Hw I tak be lie mohammed? U well so? Is pastor Yemisi not Matthew Ashimolowo wife? U be real ram for u to tink I am lieing abt her preaching now. Mugu undecided
u dey church dey type? Moreover; check the choice of words u used, its a pity sha...
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by lollmaolol(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2016
Habiodunz:
NEPA no bring light and my cloth is really really wrinkled sad

The excuse I gave last week, today it's rain, may God minister to us my friend Biodun
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by franklynsunny(m): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2016
No fuel...traffic jam...no offerings...clothes are nt pressed(ironed) no power supply...I ve nt cut my hair cos its nw N500 in ma area...lolx

Its rainy too...everywere is rough n muddy....don't want me car to b trapped like d last time....ma road is bad...

For dose of u dat went to church in gud faith...pls take ur time to pray to almighty God...cos am doin same on LIVE service wit 2ltr I got for N500...Make Most high release sense to Buhari to sort dis our problems...

He should open his harden Cow calf heart to hear d masses cry for change?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by endowednicky(f): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2016
woke up late. .couldn't make it for first mass embarassed
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by nicerichard05: 11:06am On Apr 10, 2016
octopusfreaky:
she gbaguanedddd twice

Hehjeheheh, I tell u, let's wait she will do the third one grin
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by shegzeal: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2016
Boss called yesterday that we have to go fix a machine at work today.
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by nicerichard05: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2016
Afrok:
u dey church dey type? Moreover; check the choice of words u used, its a pity sha...

Sharap, stop acting lik a saint. Lolz, oya sorry my guy, nor vex, ejo emabinu. grin
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by villybest(f): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2016
My salvation lies not in the church.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by spykid014(f): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2016
I didn't hear my alarm ring. cry sad
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by nicerichard05: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2016
spykid014:
I didn't hear my alarm ring. cry sad

The clubbing last night must be very mad! Lolz enuf buzz, mayb he didn't allow u sleep at night nd u decided to tak , nap dis mrn nd u over slept. Lol grin angry cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by ipledge10(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2016
I just came back from olamide's show...it's 6:14 already and church start 8:15

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by nobullshit(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2016
It's simple, I don't simply want to be a maga to obvious con and greedy gays.God was never religious. Religion = endless problems.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by spykid014(f): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2016
nicerichard05:

The clubbing last night must be very mad! Lolz enuf buzz, mayb he didn't allow u sleep at night nd u decided to tak , nap dis mrn nd u over slept. Lol grin angry cheesy cheesy

No naaa! Not that. I went to bed really TIRED last night, and the rain + cool weather made the sleep even SWEETER. By the time I woke, it was 7:35... first mass almost over! sad
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by silibaba: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
First of all my reason for not going to church today is; my left eye is swollen and I'm in pain I can't just face the reaction I will get from people. so i have decided to stay indoor till the pain subside.

i refuse to go to church today because:

THE CHURCH IS BECOMING WORLDLY AND THE WORLD IS BECOMING CHURCHY

DONT GO TO CHURCH RATHER BE THE CHURCH angry
ireneony:
First of all my reason for not going to church today is; my left eye is swollen and I'm in pain I can't just face the reaction I will get from people. so i have decided to stay indoor till the pain subside.

i refuse to go to church today because:

THE CHURCH IS BECOMING WORLDLY AND THE WORLD IS BECOMING CHURCHY

DONT GO TO CHURCH RATHER BE THE CHURCH
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by nicerichard05: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2016
spykid014:

No naaa! Not that. I went to bed really TIRED last night, and the rain + cool weather made the sleep even SWEETER. By the time I woke, it was 7:35... first mass almost over! sad

Eyah, oya attend evening mass na.
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by PrinceFromDilli(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Already dressed usually the transport is 70 but I was charged 500 since Dasuki didn't give a dime I lockup
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by spykid014(f): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2016
nicerichard05:

Eyah, oya attend evening mass na.

I'll try.
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by rezzy: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2016
Using mtn free gb before dem pack am
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Kingsley10000: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2016
i went to bet9ja shop
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Samrano30: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2016
lepasharon:
I realised religion is a scam
UK my foot.
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by jojosweet(f): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Life is too short to go to church.
like are u for real?
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by mbatuku1: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2016
I wan fork.

Why can god stop the fuel scarcity but delights seeing his followers struggle to church?
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by JuicyGee(f): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2016
PAT4HOT:
No money for transport not to talk of offering...wat I have is my transport to work as I can't afford 250/litre fuel....
Naija is hard.......
We are in the same boat
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by sladimeji(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2016
oju rele re ile lo lo tarara
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Ondoboi12345678: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2016
Pastor travelled and went along with the key so that the minister's won't loot the offering and tithe before he comes back
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by martin123: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2016
Churchianity" is a pejorative term for practices of Christianity that are viewed as placing more emphasis on the habits of church life or its institutional traditions than on the teachings of Jesus. Hence the replacement of "Christ" by "Church" in the word "Churchianity".
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by jojosweet(f): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2016
kessler53:
because God has dissapointed me,I am totally discouraged that is why I Decided to stay at home today.
God does not disappoint, u will learn that soon enough.
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by justvictor57(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2016
Today's service was awesome.
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by jojosweet(f): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2016
nicerichard05:

Hw I tak be lie mohammed? U well so? Is pastor Yemisi not Matthew Ashimolowo wife? U be real ram for u to tink I am lieing abt her preaching now. Mugu undecided
and u are in church? U shuda just stayed home
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by soyoyeyemi(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2016
No money ,no fuel,no electricity .....
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by Samrano30: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2016
soyoyeyemi:
No money ,no fuel,no electricity .....
Go to kebbi and experience life testimony.
Re: What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? by rev2214(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Legendre2:
I've totally lost interest in going to church.
Wow
Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God.
God will give your heart desire so u can follow him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja / Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! / Grace Testimony From South Africa : Delivered From Sexual Sins, Life Now Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.