Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor (26853 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by MrGerald(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2016
DjAndroid:
I ask again, must one be called by God to become a preacher of the gospel?
who are you asking now?
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by PrivateInvestig: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
brainwashed foool!

Ur mother is cursed in her shallow grave were shes been eaten alive by maggots, for bring a disappointment such as ur useless self into this useless life u are now. He goat.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by moderate99(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2016
...including u
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by MrGerald(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2016
In Akpos' voice... Many are called but few have the credit to call back.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by tosinjay(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2016
DjAndroid:

Please what is the primary assignment of a pastor?
I used the word pastor but i meant any form of ministry, there must be calling lest the person fail or do things not according to the will of God.

"Primary assignment of a pastor" first the word pastor is subjected to your view but if according to the way we all know in pastoring a church. The primary assignment of a pastor is to see to the well being of the sheep which include spiritual well being and nurturing the saints for the kingdom to come. Keeping the assembly always in love which is one of the ingredients of our sojourn in this world and winning genuine souls for Christ according to mandate and also making disciples. But not fake alter calls and soul winning quests making people more damning than good as they aren't well converted, checkout this Scripture where Christ identifies that it's possible to go miles just to win a soul only to make them more candidates of hell.
Matthew 23:15
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Now how many churches does love flows within? you see members competing with themselves, intimidating each other, lovers of self alone and with no compassion when fellows are in need. The very thing the bible spoke against. If we had true pastors "ministers" act upon the will of God, Christianity wouldn't be this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2016
Kettle calling d pot black! Remove d log in your eyes first, mr bling-bling!
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by omnino25(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2016
Kettle calling pot black
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Topax(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2016
DjAndroid:
Everyone is called by God as a believer but individual must discover his or her place of calling in the body of christ. some are called into pulpit ministry which involves five office and some into helpeth ministry which involves dedication to kingdom enlargment but not preaching on the alter.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by cold(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2016
Very rich coming from an American gangster wannabe..smh
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by prinsam30: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2016
I used to respect this man but now I'm in doubt

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Elnino4ladies: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
PrivateInvestig:

Ur mother is cursed in her shallow grave were shes been eaten alive by maggots, for bring a disappointment such as ur useless self into this useless life u are now. He goat.
you are a cretinious fvcktard...u will die of unknown ailment...may peace depart from your family.....bastard!
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by AntiWailer: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2016
Ja Rule on the beat.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by josite: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2016
today i learn the blessings of GOD MAKETH RICH and add no sorrows.and today i discovered whosoever maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.now that papa ayo is alive and all these are being said about him.he is given the opportunity to make amends and let his life speaks of Christ and Christ alone.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by eligibility: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
dearsly:
IF OSUNBADE IS TRUELY A MAN OF GOD, WHY DOES HE APPEAR CLUELESS LIKE HIS MASTER AJALA DULLAHDINO 1 OF ABOKII LAND...

OSUNBADE YOU ARE A PASTOR AND NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING WHILE YOU ROAM ABOUT ORGANISING UNFRUITFUL APC(SCAM) SEMINARS

أفﻻ تعقلون ؟
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by olajigaolamide: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by faridpac2: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
Include you
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Skain(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Is that a confession?
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
says the man who forcefully broke ties with his superior, the late Arch Benson Idahosa all to answer overseer.

This man should be quiet. he is an empty charlatan with nothing of substance to contribute to modern society.

All he knows is to live an affluent lifestyle that is in direct contrast with the gospel he preaches.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by eligibility: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Its very unfortunate that words of God is coming out from Pastor Orirsajafor. A man of God who think and moves along with politicians like Dangote.

The leadership of CAN made grievous mistakes for making this man a CAN leader head.

An arm dealer !!!
Friends of influential and not of the poor!!!
What an unfortunate people called man of God in Nigeria ?
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Maximus85(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
DjAndroid:

Yes
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Etizz: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Look who is talking......

If I have not gone to your church I would have being thinking u are free from preaching materialistic......

Let me not judge.... The end shall tell.

God lives in my heart and not in any church or pastor
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by YelloweWest: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
I agree with u sir. Most of these pentecostal churches are just one year making ventures
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Revolva(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
See pot callin kettle black hahahah
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Etizz: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
you are a cretinious fvcktard...u will die of unknown ailment...may peace depart from your family.....bastard!

U guys should take it easy please
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Nwadiala: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
starting from you
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Imars(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
A fake religious leader (church founders & others) is known by his/her antecedent. Fake religious leaders produce church or worship place with division/ confusion spirit foundation. Division/ confusion spirit is satan. A fake religious leader is lead by division/ confusion spirit (satan) to break out from one church or religion to form another & claiming to have received divine calling. God Almighty is not an author of confusion. When d Holy Spirit is d foundation of a church, He will unit every member in peace & grow d worship place to achieve oneness of worship, believe, doctrine, love & righteousness of d entire world. The Lord's prayer seeks to achieve this. Therefore, church founders have no place in d Holy Bible. The early Christian who heard physically from our Lord Jesus Christ and established a church remain d only true Christians. D Lord's Prayer says "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven". Today d Kingdom of God Almighty, Brotherhood of the Cross and Star has come and has been growing from strength to strength despite d activities of blasphemers, character assassination, antagonist, etc.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by walade(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pastor Ayo has seen the light and become born again. Hallelujah!!
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Etizz: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
PrivateInvestig:

Dis is too much na.... Take it easy....
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by tonytony208(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
DjAndroid:

Everyone is called to preach the gospel in words, thoughts and actions.

But not all are called to establish church.

Some people are just called to be motivational speakers, but they mistaken that to be a call to form church.

Because you can speak and encourage people doesn't mean you should form a church.

For example, pastor Sam Adeyemi is a motivational speaker, but he has formed church.

Shey you now understand?
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by abwilly: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Am quite surprised at this pastor.

Is it now that Pastors are not preaching morals but prosperity?

What personal example(s) has he to give us about prudence, morals and the kingdom of God?

He has not fully explained to us how he got his private jet. I still want him to please explain with the fear of God and the truth that God is expected of us all, how he got all the wealth he is enjoying today.

He is one of the epitome and mentor to most of these pastors he's speaking again now.

Please lead by examples and the changes you are wishing for will happen.

Lastly, are you (Oritsajefor) really called by God or you became a pastor because it is a profession that can give you money through manipulation of human mind?

Your honest answer to above comments and questions will help other pastor in leading us aright.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by omenka(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oritsefemi's shiit must smell like afang soup to him.

What a fraudster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Why Did You Become An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.