Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor (26854 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by TolaniLuv: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wetin dis one Deh talk? Nigeria is a very funny nation!! angry
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by PrivateInvestig: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
you are a cretinious fvcktard...u will die of unknown ailment...may peace depart from your family.....bastard!

grin, thats the only word u know, centious Fvcktard, so its you,good, so u go sniffing your useless mother menses stained pants, emitting cold maggots like dat of bariga drains, or maybe fvcking ur wh. ore-ish sister has did some damage, or better still drained wash ur worm infested brain, ur useless father ran away wen the rotten maggots from ur useless mother pussy almost got him killed, hope he comes back soon to give his useless son son fatherly advice, as u lack one... Which is leading u to ur grave.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by tosinjay(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
tonytony208:

Everyone is called to preach the gospel in words, thoughts and actions.

But not all are called to establish church.

Some people are just called to be motivational speakers, but they mistaken that to be a call to form church.

Because you can speak and encourage people doesn't mean you should form a church.

For example, pastor Sam Adeyemi is a motivational speaker, but he has formed church.

Shey you now understand?
I agree with you, motivational speakers like the pastor of many of those churches like pastor Poju Oyemade etc. Sam Adeyemi was even at a seminar for ministers worldwide with pastors that have questionable Christian faith. Brian Houston of hillsong who claims allah is God. They're all false to me with no reserved words.

Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by iyb(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Crazy pastors everywhere preaching lies,making false prophecies, collecting money and Christians believe them undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by IVORY2009(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
omenka:
Oritsefemi's shiit must smell like afang soup o him.

What a fraudster.

I dey laugh grin cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
PrivateInvestig:
Some of u NL have no sense at all, with all due respect, most of ur parents were not even born when papa Ayo started ministry, so even if na pure water person dey hawk for over 50 years, e for never build mansion. Today u see small boys going to wash dia eyes to see, tomorrow dem don buy cars. Papa ayo has laboured, he has hustled, poor rats better hustle ur own, or soon, ur children will beg his children for food. Papa Ayo has sow seeds, now he is reaping, if pastor work easy, make u na follow do na.

With much respect to you Sir, you missed the point.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
The Pot calling the Kettle black
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by yinkslinks(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Like you, oyedepo, shapereds house, okotie, dunamis and oya divorce grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by fireforfire: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
I would have taken dis article serious if it had come out from some else. Someone with INTEGRITY.

Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Bollinger(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
He is talking to idi.ots. There are many in Nigeria.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by ybalogs(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Imagine Oritsejafor talking sensibly against himself? What's with all these "Do as I say but don't do as I do peeps".? This is getting really annoying. Yet some people will still droll over these fake men of God.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by ybalogs(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
I comment my reserve.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
I'm sure you're the first on the list.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Which 'pastor' is called by God? You? Taa gbafuo! con artists undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lol, he that has no sin should cast the first... says the good lord!
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Weah96: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
99.9% of Nigerian pastors are atheists in disguise.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
sammydemperor:
Coming from Oritsejafor?...

Am confused

Lemme go n report first before I come back n comment

His lifestyle and personality clearly breaches paragraph 4,5,6,7 and 8 of this article... This is not to say that what he is saying is out of place or pointless, infact what he said is very correct, but his lifestyle spells out the fact that he is a man who doesn't live by what he preaches

My 2 kobo though

Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by 2Favoured: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
An epic case of the pot calling the kettle black.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by chubbylistic: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pastor Oritsejafor, can you justify the ownership of a private jet with what you are saying. Have u forgotten the arms deal issue with our money seized by south Africa.
who called you? GOD cannot be deceived.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by brojoshua: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yes he is right and of course honestly including himself too, as someone will say, end time pastors, general overseers, superintendents and so on. He said, 'not called by God '. You see the false pastors don't know the truth about the things of God, they don't know God nor what His church is like because of unbelief and so they go out to establish their own churches. The situation of the false pastors is that they are not saved by God because of unbelief because they lack the true faith in God through Christ, and not that they are not called. He Himself sent those whom He has saved. The false pastors (and indeed the false Christians) don't (truly) believe in God (through Christ Jesus) or they have false faith or false Christian's faith and so they are not saved and are sinners still and even worse sinners. So it is not that they are not called, or it is not what really matters, but they are not saved and are false witnesses, who will not go unpunished, and are truly children and ministers of Satan and hypocrites and mockers and liers. And woes unto all the false pastors in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, my Lord, including the false general oversees. How shall they escape the condemnation of hell. Unless for those among them who do not persist in unbelief. And so let them believe in Christ Jesus and they will be saved and then let them that believe among repent from their sins and God will forgive them.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by whizzyjohn(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin mmmmmmmmmmm will this reduce the price of fuel....
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by MK15real: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
I thought the bible mentioned that one should not cast the first stone if they were also guilty of sin especially regarding a matter that also relates to them.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Coming from DON JAZZY himself.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by player007(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by 9t9jacobs: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
I am still expecting my own call...come nepa come fuel scarcity; my phone is fully charged!
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Afroconnect: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
The same thing we have been telling the gullible Nigerians,but they are never too slow to quote 'touch not....
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by jaywhoco(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
See this man wey dey move in a convoy...first-class hypocrite
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Iyoma2(f): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Okokobioko..... Kettle come oh Pot say u Blaaaaack.
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Achutebe(f): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Funny that this article comes out the same day a lecturer exposes Papa Ayo to be fake...

"She was then given a letter to see the CAN president. She borrowed money to go to his church where she saw him one on one and he gave her his number and items to wear for protection. The man asked her why she had anything to do with T.B. Joshua and told her that unless he becomes a member of the Pentecostal organization, he is not recognized. During the service, a pastor came from Jerusalem with what he called the ‘blood of Jesus’ and said it was for sale. The pastor’s wife stood up and bought the blood from the pastor for one million naira. The owner of the church then told Dr Azuh to come out for deliverance. They poured the blood on her and gave her the blood to drink. After returning home from the service, she received a sack letter from her work. She called the pastor and complained. He told her that when God wanted to bless her, some doors would be closed..."

Excerpt from testimony shared by Dr. Mary Ifeoma Azuh on 10/04/16 on Emmanuel TV.

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries/posts/1100182150102560
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
MOG! wia is ya pvt jet used to purchase weapon @S/Africa
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by kenzysmith: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
kodyx:
And who called you?..,50cent wannabe...
pls do me favour go home and sleep on ur bed and look @d ceiling then ask ur self do I even ve common sense then pray for baba oluwa to give u sense
Re: Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor by hokafor(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sorry u even look fake to me

Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!!