Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. (2849 Views)

Islamic State Fighters In Nigeria Are Now Active In Nigeria... Dss / Discos, Gencos Bringing Shame To Govt – Fashola / "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
This morning, I read a news about Dss accusation that Four Hausas were killed and buried in Abia State.
Its a big shame that the Dss is using a non evidence false accusation to put the lives of Igbos in the North into danger by the act of tribal riot.
I am expecting the Ohanaeze and Igbo leaders to take up this cause and confront it.
This false statement by DSS is beginning to shape the way I now see Nigeria.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Mods FP.
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Luckylife(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Very big shame to the nation that a part of executive will be allowed to be used like this. Are the fulanis sacred cow because they have their kind as president .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Luckylife:
Very big shame to the nation that a part of executive will be allowed to be used like this. Are the fulanis sacred cow because they have their kind as president .
exactly. These dss dumbies did not investigate when Agatu people were mudered by these blood thirsty fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by thekingisback: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
I've always insulted and ridiculed the Igbo nation from day one on nairaland. But now I know who the real enemies of this country really are. The DSS is one useless body. How can they be making allegations and yet no substantial evidence to back up their claims. My advice to the Igbo nation, the South South, South West and the Middle Belt is that they should be prepared and sleep with one eye closed. These are very trying times and no one must he caught off guard.

1 Like

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by amaechi1: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This morning, I read a news about Dss accusation that Four Hausas were killed and buried in Abia State.
Its a big shame that the Dss is using a non evidence false accusation to put the lives of Igbos in the North into danger by the act of tribal riot.
I am expecting the Ohanaeze and Igbo leaders to take up this cause and confront it.

I hope you said similar thing when "Mazi Kanu" as being called was ranting and threatening fire some time last year.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by amaechi1: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
thekingisback:
I've always insulted and ridiculed the Igbo nation from day one on nairaland. But now I know who the real enemies of this country really are. The DSS is one useless body. How can they be making allegations and yet no substantial evidence to back up their claims. My advice to the Igbo nation, the South South, South West and the Middle Belt is that they should be prepared and sleep with one eye closed. These are very trying times and no one must he caught off guard.

They are useless yet two Boko Haram and Kidnapper kingpin in the north and east respectively were arrested.

Come out straight, rather this sentimental comment.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
amaechi1:

I hope you said similar thing when "Mazi Kanu" as being called was ranting and threatening fire some time last year.
we are talking Dss here, a delicate organisation of the country.
Stop this shameless justification of evil

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
thekingisback:
the fulani herdsment are now sacred, they kill anyhow and go scot free.
They are becoming a strain on One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Kusaa: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
You can all rant and pretend, killing hausas in the East is taking hatred for Buhari to far and ibos are progressing in error with this action. I checked Facebook today and comments of Hausas is unpleasant one.Before you find one hausaman in the East you find thousand of ibos in the north.if Hausas begin their own madness nobody should disturb us in nairaland with ethnic cleansing. Remember the head isn't only for carrying thing but is for thinking, the words is enough for a wise
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kusaa:
You can all rant and pretend, killing hausas in the East is taking hatred for Buhari to far and ibos are progressing in error with this action. I checked Facebook today and comments of Hausas is unpleasant one.Before you find one hausaman in the East you find thousand of ibos in the East.if Hausas begin their own madness nobody should disturb us in nairaland with ethnic cleansing. Remember the head isn't only for carrying thing but is for thinking, the words is enough for a wise
oya go and try an ethnic riot in the north.
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by fistonati(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is very unprofessional, cruel, barbaric and inhuman of DSS and its high time they're put to check and condemned by the Masses. Jonathan's government didn't use the state force's at his disposal because he allowed democracy to be practiced in full.
The last administration didn't proclaimed any region as been ahead of others.

A stitch in time saves nine

2 Likes

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
fistonati:
This is very unprofessional, cruel, barbaric and inhuman of DSS and its high time they're put to check and condemned by the Masses. Jonathan's government didn't use the state force's at his disposal because he allowed democracy to be practiced in full.
The last administration didn't proclaimed any region as been ahead of others.

A stitch in time saves nine
you have said it all.
Buhari is allergic to democracy.. He wants to be a dictator wannabe.

1 Like

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Scholes007(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
amaechi1:

jumia makes such comment what have you said?

1 Like

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Luckylife(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
thekingisback:
it very shameful that it took you this long to realise how foolish and zombify you have been used by cows to insult and ridiculed the tribe that is greater than yours for no justify reasons . Imagine even trying to give ancient advice that 3 years igbo child know. Eat your vomit alone.

5 Likes

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by gists: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
I am a strong supporter of apc and as things are right now, I will still vote for PMB in 2019 if I am around.
BUT just as I criticized GEJ admin when the DSS through Ogar came up with the ridiculous story that BH went to kano market and stole catholic attires (indirectly and covertly, pitching the christian community against their muslim counterpart) I will also criticise DSS under PMB for this silly unconfirmed comment. I heard the story on channels news last night.
This is very dangerous for the Igbo community in the north and the DSS ought to have been more cautious and show better sense of responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
gists:
I am a strong supporter of apc and as things are right now, I will still vote for PMB in 2019 if I am around.
BUT just as I criticized GEJ admin when the DSS through Ogar came up with the ridiculous story that BH went to kano market and stole catholic attires (indirectly and covertly, pitching the christian community against their muslim counterpart) I will also criticise DSS under PMB for this silly unconfirmed comment. I heard the story on channels news last night.
This is very dangerous for the Igbo community in the north and the DSS ought to have been more cautious and show better sense of responsibility.
yap.. This false info is very sensitive and devisive.
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by 2sexycom(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
yap.. This false info is very sensitive and devisive.
hello ma... your DP though kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by 2sexycom(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
As for me, Nigeria can go to hell. I have lost every ounce of respect and hope in this country. I no longer care what people choose to think. Every political leader in this country is a THIEF, everyone of them are. If you think this country will ever be like anywhere close to a developed country, you are dreaming. It will never happen and no amount of prayer or sacrifice can make that happen, not when even the masses are so bias in their disposition and regulation, they take sides along political, religious and ethnic lines and thereby breeding division. Can a divided kingdom stand?

NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE DEVELOPED... you can keep hoping until your last breathe.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by thekingisback: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Luckylife:
it very shameful that it took you this long to realise how foolish and zombify you have been used by cows to insult and ridiculed the tribe that is greater than yours for no justify reasons . Imagine even trying to give ancient advice that 3 years igbo child know. Eat your vomit alone.
you're very stupid. How's your tribe greater than mine?
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
2sexycom:
hello ma... your DP though kiss kiss
what happened to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by 2sexycom(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
what happened to it.
grin grin grin grin let me whisper it into your ears. grin grin grin
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
2sexycom:
grin grin grin grin let me whisper it into your ears. grin grin grin
oya close the door, hold me tight, and whisper it into my ears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by 2sexycom(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
oya close the door, hold me tight, and whisper it into my ears.
shocked shocked shocked *closes the door, holds her passionately and whisper:"Your beauty makes my heart sing melodiously" Truly it does.
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
2sexycom:
shocked shocked shocked *closes the door, holds her passionately and whisper:"Your beauty makes my heart sing melodiously" Truly it does.
awww. Your making me to blush.

1 Like

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by 2sexycom(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
awww. Your making me to blush.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Abagworo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:

When we the wise Igbos warned about miscreants championing an unnecessary course because Jonathan lost, your myopic reasoning never fathomed a day like this will come. The IPOB guys are gradually sewing a seed of genocide against their own people. Igbos should unite and fight these IPOB miscreants before they cause the death of over 10million Igbos in the North.

1 Like

Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by 2sexycom(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Abagworo:

When we the wise Igbos warned about miscreants championing an unnecessary course because Jonathan lost, your myopic reasoning never fathomed a day like this will come. The IPOB guys are gradually sewing a seed of genocide against their own people. Igbos should unite and fight these IPOB miscreants before they cause the death of over 10million Igbos in the North.
Mr man, if speaking my mind will make the mods ban, so be it. Be careful about what you say on this thread because I will never take your stupidity for granted.

what has DSS done to the killings of other innocent souls by this same fulani herdsmen, especially Agatu killings? I need a cogent reply ASAP and if I do not get a convincing one, I will definitely go bunkers on you. angry angry angry angry
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by frank1998(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kusaa:
You can all rant and pretend, killing hausas in the East is taking hatred for Buhari to far and ibos are progressing in error with this action. I checked Facebook today and comments of Hausas is unpleasant one.Before you find one hausaman in the East you find thousand of ibos in the north.if Hausas begin their own madness nobody should disturb us in nairaland with ethnic cleansing. Remember the head isn't only for carrying thing but is for thinking, the words is enough for a wise
Hw sure ar u.....d kind of hausa's in d east is far bigger dan d igbos in d north
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by Abagworo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
2sexycom:
Mr man, if speaking my mind will make the mods ban, so be it. Be careful about what you say on this thread because I will never take your stupidity for granted.

what has DSS done to the killings of other innocent souls by this same fulani herdsmen, especially Agatu killings? I need a cogent reply ASAP and if I do not get a convincing one, I will definitely go bunkers on you. angry angry angry angry

I'm interested in my people; Igbo of Southeast Nigeria. Agatu should face their problems which was equally avoidable. Do not provoke war when you are not ready for the consequences or stake your life because a politician who cares less about you deservedly lost an election.

The IPOB nonsense was bound to fail or lead to disaster as long as it was based on Jonathan's loss not Igbo interest. 2ndly it was and is still lead by very unintelligent people who have nothing to offer.
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by daveson2020(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
my sister everytin is working around for our gud.God is de keeper of israel,he will keep us from dis evils.
Re: A Big Shame To The Nigeria DSS. by abnsugbe: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Hahahaha..The fulani herds men have been raging havock for almost a yr and Dss has ntoin to say......

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Do Not Deserve To Be President, Ezekwesili LAMBASTS Buhari / APC Nigeria Tweeted This And Got Bashed (snapshots) / Northern Governors Promoting Alien Interest – ARG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.