Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) (2682 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by Brownville007: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hi roomies, this goes especially to the ladies. Would you be comfortable marrying your age mate or some one you are slightly older than. The guys can chip in too. This chat pics attached is from my gal and her reactions after finding out that we only have 15 days apart within us. What's your take on this phenomenon.. Thanks

Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by christopheru(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by cruzita(f): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
yes to some but to me I dont think I can oo,I want my man to be older than me with at least 5yrs
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
shocked undecided
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
Shakira is about 10 years older than pique,, so why can't I marry a girl who is older than me?? angry
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by IbBarham(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
I'm here to read comments....
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by tolugar: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ladies want to marry someone that ll dies before them.
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by JSayin(f): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Only if he is prepared carry the responsiibilities a man is supposed to take in a marriage and not leech off me (which I see a lot in younger man, older woman relationships/ marriages)
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
I will senior my wife. With just 2yrs.

but there's nothing wrong marrying your age mate sad
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by CaroLyner(f): 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
age is nothing but a number. neither is age maturity.
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by CaroLyner(f): 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2016

1 Like

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by Dygeasy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
It's in your girlfriend's hands now o
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by Yuneehk(f): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
True that age is just a number but personally, No. But Op, if she loves you, the age thing shouldn't be a barrier
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yes, I can get married to my age mate. Someone younger than I am...I'm not sure. Dat "my aburo" feeling...not sure I can deal with it.
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by Brownville007: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Y
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by horladmejy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
I laugh grin
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by nikeCake(f): 4:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Brownville007:
Hi roomies, this goes especially to the ladies. Would you be comfortable marrying your age mate or some one you are slightly older than. The guys can chip in too. This chat pics attached is from my gal and her reactions after finding out that we only have 15 days apart within us. What's your take on this phenomenon.. Thanks
wy not? Age is just a number,if he is matured enough to take responsibilities as husband and will remain faithful to his vows,then we can ride to an endless journey,most so called older men re so boring,they believe once they provide for family needs, other things like romance is nt necessary

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 15, 2017
No, I can't but it depends.
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by Divay22(f): 6:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Noooooooooooo
I can't.....i don't think I'll respect him as much as i should.
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by Sunnypa11(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Most ladies will not and reason why they 're trending with breakups !

Older men don't even give them respect and they take their opinions on mutual matters as childish
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by popefuse(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Oga ade shift joor. Not if tha guy is rich, am quite sure if dat dude na billionaire son the story will change then the word AGE IS BUT A NUMBER WILL ACTIVATED
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by ibkkk(f): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Seriously, i can't. Ko le werk,at all!
My bobo or future bobo must be at least 5years older than me.
Re: To The Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Same Age As U Or U Older Than (pics) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Me too I must be at least 1 year older than you grin grin
When we starts getting old and older
A 45yrs old woman will be outta town
A 45 yrs old man wll be fresh grin
I just want everything to rhyme so I won't go out with young ladies once her skin starts fading away smiley

(1) (Reply)

5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! / Can I Have A Girl Friend Now That Am 25 Year Old? / Fashion Or Gone Mad: See What This Popular Celebrity Wore Out- Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.