Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,551 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship (1192 Views)

Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys (2) (3) (4)

7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
1. The Liability
These type of girls become a liability when you start dating. You are now responsible for their pocket money, buying gadgets, paying for clothes and in short, meeting all their financial needs. They end up making you poorer than you were when you met them.

2. The Clingy
They call you every minute to ask you irrelevant questions like 'have you eaten?', 'where are you' etc. It may look like love and care at the beginning until you realize that these girls are actually pests. Everybody needs a little space if a relationship must flourish.

3. The Drama Queen
These ones are always looking for problems when there is none. They always feel that they has to be quarrel in a relationship to make it strong. Their major line of questioning includes; Why did you not pick my calls early? Who is that you were talking to? These type are the one that can break you electronics during a quarrel or that can fight another girl they meet in your house. Avoid them at all cost,

4. The Emotionally Disturbed
They are always unhappy. Instead of bringing joy to your life, they bring negative energy. They are always moody and quiet, usually carrying issues from failed relationships in the past along. They find it difficult moving on and forgetting past disappointments and problems. Anytime you ask what the problem is, their response is 'nothing'. You are better off single than being with such girls.

5. The Trinity
The relationship consist of you, her and others which could be her mother, best friend, sisters or pastor. They always tell others every single thing about your relationship. They are immature and always seek advice from others. Please avoid them, they don't have their own opinions.

6. The Spiritualist
They are almost like number 5 but the difference is that the 'others' are their spiritual advisers only. Pastors, Alfas or Prophet are the ones who tells her what to do. Nothing must be done without confirming from their spiritual advisers. These are the type of girls that usually leave their boyfriends because their spiritual advisers says they cannot see a future in the relationship.

7. The Brat
Usually from a wealthy background. Doesn't cook or clean. Drives daddy's cars, eats at the best restaurants etc. They usually end up comparing you to all their rich friends and family members and expect you to live beyond your means. You end up with inferiority complex or debt if you are not careful. Most of them are rude and manner less and usually dirty. If you are a struggling young man, please run far away.

Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by zico530(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Good post, but try to cross check and correct some grammatical errors before posting.
Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
A proud drama queen
Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by Roks(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
You forgot the most important point: The naturally crazy ones
Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by falconey(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
the poster above shah
Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op, u forgot one: the empty heads sad
Op, u forgot one: the empty head sad
Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op, u forgot one group: the empty heads sad
Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Am here to read comments
Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by zed7: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Aptly captured. I have dated the liability, the emotionally disturbed and the clingy. Not funny.
Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by iykekelvins(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Noted
Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by shamsuRana(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
estoy:
Op, u forgot one: the empty heads sad

The Bimbo's
Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by Olasco93: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
What about the ones that always call during weekends to ask if Leicester City has won the Champions League...

Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
I can contain the no 2 and 4 very well...just give them attention that's all.
Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by SweetieConstie(f): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm... This is the absolute truth! Your points are cogent but meaningful...grin

Thumbs up OP...

I see a counter thread coming soon!gringrin

Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op na be say I go avoid all nigeria girl
Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by cruzita(f): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
proudly THE BRAT
Re: 7 Types Of Nigerian Girls To Avoid In A Relationship by Section8(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
I dated a number 7^2 once she always paid for dates until one day I vex say make me too do small as a G. We went to one of her fav expensive restaurants like that I remember spending 6k dat day for lunch and takeaway omorh na den I reassess the relationship run away sharply!! Emi ke 6k for lunch for babe wey I never marry, TUFIAKWA!!!

Who Also Experienced This As A Child (photo) / 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You / My Erotic Job Interview