Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators (1381 Views)

Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) / Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos) / Ateke Tom's Daughter Weds In Okirika, Rivers State..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
By Davies Iheamnachor

PORT HARCOURT – The Ex-Niger Delta agitator who is now the leader of Niger Delta Vigilante, NDV, Chief Tom Ateke has warned Pro-Biafra agitators to stay clear of Rivers State. Ateke who spoke on Saturday through his media aide, Mr. Ifeanyi Ogbonna said it was worrisome that the Biafra agitators were using the state which he said was peaceful in their protests. This was coming as it has been reported many a time that Ateke was backing the Biafra agitators in their move for secession. The peace ambassador said that the issue of Biafra was a national issue and has nothing to do with him, a Niger Deltan. He cautioned people to desist from using his name and pictures unnecessarily in the protest and or political gains. Ateke said there is insecurity generally, stressing it ( insecurity) should not be restricted to Rivers State alone. He said he has in several occasions arrested and handed over criminals and kidnappers over to the police. “Biafra agitators should leave Rivers State alone. I am a law abiding citizen of the Federal Republic of this great country Nigeria. I have always prayed for peace in the country. So people should stop using my name and pictures for business gains.” “Governor nyesom wike is God fearing and peace loving man and he has the interest of the people at heart. I advice the local government authorities to work with the governor in order to rid our communities of crime. “The whole country is not stable now. The security situation even in other states is very bad and so if you check it you will see that our state, Rivers State, is very peaceful for now. The state is peaceful so people should stop using the state as head line news to fight for political gains.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/leave-rivers-state-alone-ateke-tells-biafra-agitators/
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nigeria is a joke undecided

Hell hole country
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by Kyase(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
HeartRobber:
Nigeria is a joke undecided

Hell hole country
Weya go kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by ckmayoca: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Could someone under govt payroll say otherwise? I bet nop.

1 Like

Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by vicstar(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lalasticlacla, I fink diz is fp worthy undecided

Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by Lordsocrates: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
the south south is a no go area for Biafrans, Am Akwa Ibom(yha the Igbos would say am yoruba, same way they are saying the expunged #60bn rail contract was never there) keep deceiving yourself, we will never be Part of you, we have our own destinies and battles to fight, and not being used as pawns by a tribe that cares only for itself, and no other.

ami ndo ata ata eyen akwa abasi ibom, ami ndo atta ata ayen south south, ami ndo atta ata ayen akwa Idung nnyin Nigeria..

yhak mme sua ekeh kpa keh ikot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Peace
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by otokx(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Irony of life

Name of Media Aide: "Ifeanyi Ogbonna"

chai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by demslayerrz: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ateke is Hausa Fulani or Yoloba cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by Houseofglam7(f): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
All dis one na long talk.

Make una leave Rivers alone abeg
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by Kyase(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
vicstar:
Lalasticlacla, I fink diz is fp worthy undecided
Say your own make naija better grin
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by modath(f): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
No comment, Just here to gather Broken limbs, scattered teeth & pulled toupee. . smiley
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by senior123: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lordsocrates:
the south south is a no go area for Biafrans, Am Akwa Ibom(yha the Igbos would say am yoruba, same way they are saying the expunged #60bn rail contract was never there) keep deceiving yourself, we will never be Part of you, we have our own destinies and battles to fight, and not being used as pawns by a tribe that cares only for itself, and no other.

ami ndo ata ata eyen akwa abasi ibom, ami ndo atta ata ayen south south, ami ndo atta ata ayen akwa Idung nnyin Nigeria..

yhak mme sua ekeh kpa keh ikot.

I am from benue state, shall we fight our battles together? I help u, u help me? grin
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by vicstar(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kyase:
Say your own make naija better grin

naija better already na grin
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by Kyase(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
vicstar:

naija better already na grin
Naso oooo, we go soon reach there......
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wait, he says the whole country is not stable now, but he is law abiding citizen of the Federal Republic of this great country Nigeria.
He says Biafra is a "national" issue, but has nothing to do with Niger-Delta
He says Nyesom Wike is a "God-Fearing" and peaceful man
he says that he has "arrested and handed over" kidnappers to the NPF because he himself is Inspector General.
He is now a member of the new Niger-Delta Vigilante, the latest of thousands of mushroom groups in the East.

See how failed leadership and fools past 40 are still trying to stay relevant when their mets in Dubai have transformed their areas into paradise.

EJOT!
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by HARDBOI: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
can a tree make a forest?... hell no! he Can only speak for himself
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rivers state is complete biafra land. The dude belong to water side area.
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
k
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ateke tom is Yoruba. In d voice of deluded IPOB member
Re: Leave Rivers State Alone, Ateke Tells Biafra Agitators by DonMaxxy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
The inclusion of any group or their exclusion from any group or nation can only be done through war or conquest and referendum. Media propaganda is only a waste of time geared towards attracting attention.

When the time comes, we shall know who belongs to whatever that is being disussed here. I trust the black man for one thing and that is: his inconsistency.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Massacre: President Buhari Meets Enugu State Governor Ugwuanyi (photos) / Negotiate With Niger Delta Avengers Or Kill Nigeria – Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari / The Children Of Buhari & Buratai's Shia Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.