Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel (72215 Views)

TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription / When Gtbank Finally Calls You For An Interview (photo) / PHOTO: When You Received A Call That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by kobonaire(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
ROFL
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by publicenemy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lol
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Harmored(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Godsonkemz(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
New kolomental
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Marley01(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hmmm
Abeg u don on generator?
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Sultanchidi(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
One of d reasons i love nairalanders dey always know how 2 relief ur stress
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Sirmuel1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Naija!
Comedians everywhere grin
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Praizekeyz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Don't take tins too serious...we are just here to catch fun.
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by gurunlocker: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
I love this country, there will always be something that will make you smile.
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by shamsuRana(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
kaziblake:
A dullard ruling an intelligent person cool

That's the irony..this Dullard ruled their parents in the 80's and ruling both parents and the young lad again in 2015/16 and as intelligent as they say,couldn't prevent him..
Once beaten twice,daft.

Them no get wisdom at all...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by xrayz(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
To even think of it that this may be someone's father or husband?he has enough explanation to give I tell ya.
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by kaziblake(f): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
shamsuRana:

That's the irony..this Dullard ruled their parents in the 80's and ruling both parents and the young lad again in 2015/16 and as intelligent as they say,couldn't prevent him..
Once beaten twice,daft.

Lolz grin you said it all bro

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Sirme411(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
What z Pump Price?
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Stanleywaxy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Not funny angry
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by nikkypearl(f): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Noothing is funny to me this days

Is it as a result of the CHANGE
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Arsenate(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
ki02020:

Oga I was about like your comment till I saw dullard...must you politicise every matter on nairaland undecided
same here. I almost like his comment until I saw the dullard part

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by domopps(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Orjioorji:
lol a comic like this help us to ease off stress caused by Dullard

A dullard rulling you as wise a king Solomon!

God bless Nigeria!

Cheeeers

2 Likes

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by kinmayor(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
LMAO
don't allow that boy to flush himself o-LOL
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by donkross1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
shamsuRana:

Once beaten twice,daft.

Mentioning Parents is uncalled for man. Even if it's a joke, even if you are not insulting em, for whatever reason, you shouldn't involve someone's parents just to make a point..... Bless.

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by shamsuRana(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
donkross1:

Mentioning Parents is uncalled for man. Even if it's a joke, even if you are not insulting em, for whatever reason, you shouldn't involve someone's parents just to make a point..... Bless.

Thank you I appreciate.
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by macaranta(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
It's understandable abeg cheesy
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buhari is a dullard. I learnt he is trying to seek advice from GEJ
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by francizy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
That must be ngeneukwenu... grin cheesy
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by donkross1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
shamsuRana:

Thank you I appreciate.

Baba mutu smiley smiley
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by donkross1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
SerialGist:
Buhari is a dullard. I learnt he is trying to seek advice from GEJ

Lol them go kan attack you too now grin cheesy.
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by shamsuRana(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
donkross1:

Baba mutu smiley smiley

Hahahahah..bros you know something be that.. grin cheesy

Make I de look you in 4D.. grin
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by vision2050: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
to go work tomorrow now, na anoda problem because petrol still sell @180 per liter here cry
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by 6fit(f): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
ki02020:

Oga I was about like your comment till I saw dullard...must you politicise every matter on nairaland undecided
pack well
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by omenka(m): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
shamsuRana:

Once beaten twice,daft.

I humbly ask your permission to use this elsewhere sir. cool
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by banme1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op and mod this is stale.
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by 6fit(f): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
LOL.....it is post like dis dat make visit and keep visiting NL.......OP, thanks for puting a smile on somany people faces
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by shamsuRana(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
omenka:
I humbly ask your permission to use this elsewhere sir. cool

Permission granted with the speed of light..

I greet you in v12 mode bros.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.