Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel (72062 Views)

TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription / When Gtbank Finally Calls You For An Interview (photo) / PHOTO: When You Received A Call That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by kenoz(m): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2016
grin
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by AirmirthDY(f): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2016
The funniest thing is that he might not even be with the money to purchase the fuel.
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by calabardick(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2016
morereb10:
LMAO - When U Want To Bath And Someone Calls U That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel - Exlink Lodge

LMAO - When You Want To Bath And Someone Calls U That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel

hahahahahahahahaah - i can't stop laughing oooooooooooo

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/lmao-when-u-want-to-bath-and-someone.html

bomboclaat
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by freshinko: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2016
President Buhari u see ur lifeeeee
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
lolz grin

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by benjoggas: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Chai
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by ddugeri(m): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hahaha! Abi naw. But wetin I wan take am do?
As e be say men scarce u fit dey take am self service ursef naw...abeg oo no take am harsh
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by NobleAngell(f): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
ddugeri:

As e be say men scarce u fit dey take am self service ursef naw...abeg oo no take am harsh
No I no need am. I get the one wey attach to body.

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by SenatorJames(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by morereb10: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2016
silvermania:
must u steal a thread can't you be creative for once?

my dear, if you think Nikola Tesla was the one and invented AC Current as history portrayed him to be, then you are more naive than 98% of the whole world.

Think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.