Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel (72072 Views)

TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription / When Gtbank Finally Calls You For An Interview (photo) / PHOTO: When You Received A Call That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by sanitelag(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by orish(f): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lol
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by ekene2000(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Funny
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by chubbygal(f): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
what's funny here

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Maryjane88(f): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
D man serious o grin
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by miqos02(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
ok
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by pellucid(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
who no go clear road for am

people will be like 'eleyi gidi gan ooo' in areas voice grin
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by dannewlife(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
ki02020:

Oga I was about to like your comment till I saw dullard...must you politicise every matter on nairaland undecided

Is any of your relations called dullard ?

2 Likes

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by raskunfaya: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
That person that behave according to that picture must be mad.
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by dec0four: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Was lyk 'dis 1 no go pass mi ooh'...lolz
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Naff24(f): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
ki02020:

Oga I was about to like your comment till I saw dullard...must you politicise every matter on nairaland undecided
Lol and ur likes con plenty pass him own; which means ur comment make sense pass him own grin

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Forwetinnah: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
jmichlins:
One thing i love about nigeria and her people is our ability to find humor in the midst of trouble. We will all survive and tell the story
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by ki02020(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Naff24:

Lol and ur likes con plenty pass him own; which means ur comment make sense pass him own grin

Abi ooo...don't mind that fellow jare
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by ddugeri(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
NobleAngell:
Weyrey ni ye. I only hope he kept his dic.k at home. What an eyesore.
Him fr keep am bt him d fear pple like u weh go steal am
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by ki02020(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
dannewlife:

Is any of your relations called dullard ?

No
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by RUTHH1(f): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
;DTalking about the violent taking it by force, Lol
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Orjioorji:
lol a comic like this help us to ease off stress caused by Dullard
...of Daura
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by tomzman: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
This got me cracking grin
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by iamdstar(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
The man be like "Chinasa! Chinasa! Abeg carry my cloth come meet me for nnpc wey dey sapele road. Dem say fuel don dey dia ooo and try loose that generator tank make u bring am"
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by donvat1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
ki02020:

so OGA who was he referring to because to me he was nt specific abt anybody
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by muyibaba222(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
lmao
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by omooba969(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
donvat1:

Don't be silly, you know whom he's referring to.
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Greenback: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
omooba969:

Don't be silly, you know whom he's referring to.
so u are da dolapo?! Lolll
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by dominius04(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=morereb10 post=44580501]LMAO - When U Want To Bath And Someone Calls U That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel - Exlink Lodge

LMAO - When You Want To Bath And Someone Calls U That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel

hahahahahahahahaah - i can't stop laughing oooooooooooo

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/lmao-when-u-want-to-bath-and-someone.html

Werey Re O #InBase0neOlamide/PhynoVoice# grin
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by SAEJO: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
O NAIRALAND UNA NO GO KIE PESIN
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Appareil(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Nigerians them craze! Which kind picture be this? Aw!!!!!
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by NobleAngell(f): 1:35am On Apr 11, 2016
ddugeri:

Him fr keep am bt him d fear pple like u weh go steal am
Hahaha! Abi naw. But wetin I wan take am do?
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by christinie(f): 2:52am On Apr 11, 2016
Buhari's matter has reached a point of constant 'politicising' fa.

ki02020:

Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by sparkwil(m): 4:47am On Apr 11, 2016
Nonsense!
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Reference(m): 6:00am On Apr 11, 2016
kaziblake:
A dullard ruling an intelligent person cool

The paradox called Nigeria. Supposedly brilliant people making and keeping wrong leadership choices time and again. How can?
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 11, 2016
morereb10:
LMAO - When U Want To Bath And Someone Calls U That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel - Exlink Lodge

LMAO - When You Want To Bath And Someone Calls U That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel

hahahahahahahahaah - i can't stop laughing oooooooooooo

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/lmao-when-u-want-to-bath-and-someone.html

must u steal a thread can't you be creative for once?
Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by kaziblake(f): 6:39am On Apr 11, 2016
donvat1:

You know who he is referring to undecideddon't pretend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.