Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Ladies Is This Fair? See Wot My Bae Did To Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is This Fair? See Wot My Bae Did To Me.. (739 Views)

How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Ladies, Is This Fair? Guy Lists 8 Things He Hates About Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Is This Fair? See Wot My Bae Did To Me.. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yesterday I went to visit my girl friend at her place. She is really fond of me and was very glad to see me in her place. She already know i will be coming, so she had prepared a meal for me.

She served me my meal like i was already married to her. When i opened the plate, i was shocked, though i made sure she didn't notice. Can u imagine what she prepared for me? Ogbonno soup without vegetable!!

I took the first swallow. ''Hope you like it?'', she asked me. ''Wow, you are such a good cook'', i replied, masking my disappointment. I didn't want her to feel bad, so i forced myself to eat half of the meal.

Ladies, is this fair?? How can you prepare Ogbonno soup without vegetable for your boyfriend.
Re: Ladies Is This Fair? See Wot My Bae Did To Me.. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Yesterday I went to visit my girl friend at her place. She is really fond of me and was very glad to see me in her place. She already know i will be coming, so she had prepared a meal for me.

She served me my meal like i was already married to her. When i opened the plate, i was shocked, though i made sure she didn't notice. Can u imagine what she prepared for me? Ogbonno soup without vegetable!!

I took the first swallow. ''Hope you like it?'', she asked me. ''Wow, you are such a good cook'', i replied, masking my disappointment. I didn't want her to feel bad, so i forced myself to eat half of the meal.

Ladies, is this fair?? How can you prepare Ogbonno soup without vegetable for your boyfriend.
Op na sleep de worry u
Re: Ladies Is This Fair? See Wot My Bae Did To Me.. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2016

Re: Ladies Is This Fair? See Wot My Bae Did To Me.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
Why complain Did u give her money to prepare food for u
Re: Ladies Is This Fair? See Wot My Bae Did To Me.. by goldbim(f): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Not everyone adds vegetable to their ogbono.besides,you could easily tell her that when you marry her and she's cooking for you with your money..kini big deal?? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Anyone Tell Me Why Ladies Are Much More Than Guys. / Urgent Advice Needed In Setting Up A Sex Store / Mother Criticized For Breastfeeding Her Child At A Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.