Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed (6550 Views)

My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? / A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) / Do You Have An Emergency Fvck Friend Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
its a very close friend of mine...her wedding ceremony has been scheduled for next month & invitation has been sent to the world, BT unfortunately the husband to be just told her hez not interested in her anymore..how will she do dis she needs a guy to fill in d space so dat the so-called guy will b put to shame.
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by donestk(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
I'm interested undecided

marvluv:
its a very close friend of mine...her wedding ceremony has been scheduled for next month & invitation has been sent to the world, BT unfortunately the husband to be just told her hez not interested in her anymore..how will she do dis she needs a guy to fill in d space so dat the so-called guy will b put to shame.
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
donestk:
I'm interested undecided
wow!!! like seriously...am very glad to hear dat..how sure are u pls
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Strahovski1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
If she can pay.. I have friends in Nigeria I'll contract the job to. They wil pose as husband. Get paid. .and bounce off.

1 Like

Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
is the venue of the wedding within Lagos state? After the wedding what becomes of the arrangee husband or will he keep filling in as one.
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by chigoizie7(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

I am over interested,

But how am I sure the guyman will not come for my head?
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

Your friend is not serious neither are u...u think say dem dey pick husband for road I'm very sure he saw something bad in dat ur frnd.

1 Like

Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by AccaPack(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Is this a nollywood script or reality? undecided

If that's real, mehn that's so serious o.

To the guys willing to accept d offer, please try to contact the runaway husband and hear his reasons before u accept d offer in order to avoid stories that touch. cheesy
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

I am over interested,

But how am I sure the guyman will not come for my head?
lailai Neva....he no feet..u ar over secured being with her

1 Like

Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by masinga07(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by falconey(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
I'm interested in the money and the wedding night laid.

1 Like

Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by joey150(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
See new ritual tactics....

I jump and pass!

2 Likes

Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
david2:

Your friend is not serious neither are u...u think say dem dey pick husband for road I'm very sure he saw something bad in dat ur frnd.
haha...u don't nid to talk DAT way..he saw noting bad in her..d guy just b one kind idiot way like to see all fine girls pant..he no wan settle down yet
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
falconey:
I'm interested in the money and the wedding night laid.
chai!!!!! see diz guy ooooo..u wicked oo, u wan even complicate d issue
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by chigoizie7(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

lailai Neva....he no feet..u ar over secured being with her

So, what's in for me?

"Being" with her?

Nooo, I was meant to be an arrangeee right?

After the wedding, I just collect my money and fly, I am not meant to be " being" with her, for wetin nah?

Abeg, how much is involved? PM me make we talk biz
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Strahovski1:
If she can pay.. I have friends in Nigeria I'll contract the job to. They wil pose as husband. Get paid. .and bounce off.

haba!! we no want DAT one, e go stay foreva & enjoy
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by chigoizie7(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

haba!! we no want DAT one, e go stay foreva & enjoy

Which one be Ee go stay enjoy? Enjoy wetin?

Toto? I bet that ur friend no be better person,

Btw, what does she do for a living?
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by alizma: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:
you need to give certain details of your friend. like her age, employment status irrespective of what she earns, educational qualification, etc. this is because she will definitely has to meet certain criteria if truly she wants a life with the person after d Dday.
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

haha...u don't nid to talk DAT way..he saw noting bad in her..d guy just b one kind idiot way like to see all fine girls pant..he no wan settle down yet

A pic of ur frnd will be a good idea o, so all this guys above that are interested Should have a look
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Doxie69:
is the venue of the wedding within Lagos state? After the wedding what becomes of the arrangee husband or will he keep filling in as one.
its within Lagos o my dear..
sure, he will b filing d space foreva....which means u need to forget ur present gf..u go bribe her with money
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Bluezy13(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
The girl's picture...

Wearis it

1 Like

Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
alizma:

you need to give certain details of your friend. like her age, employment status irrespective of what she earns, educational qualification, etc. this is because she will definitely has to meet certain criteria if truly she wants a life with the person after d Dday.
owkay, nice talk..
shez 25 yrs old, she works at chevron presently, she is a b.sc holder..& gud lookin
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

I beggiiii!!! spit DAT one out jare...she betta pass ur gf seff
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Jorussia(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

its within Lagos o my dear..
sure, he will b filing d space foreva....which means u need to forget ur present gf..u go bribe her with money
I for consider your friend how wish i don ready for marriage. I think the best thing, is for her to forget about the disappointment and move on with her life.
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bluezy13:
The girl's picture...

Wearis it
calm down guy...don't b in haste
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by Tee99(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
make I park here... I just wan know how this movie go end.
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
AccaPack:

To the guys willing to accept d offer, please try to contact the runaway husband and hear his reasons before u accept d offer in order to avoid stories that touch. cheesy
oh no..its not wat think
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
AccaPack:

oh no..its not wat u think
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by marvluv(f): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tee99:
make I park here... I just wan know how this movie go end.
lols..u need a juice to refresh with?
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by chigoizie7(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:

If I had a GF I wouldn't be talking(joking) this trash with u, just wanted to have fun.

If she is better dan my ex, why is d guy running? After all arrangements and dates fixed?

Why is she looking for unknown faces? She been no get friends that are make and dat can help out? I mean males from una circle?

I guess not, they knew how bad she is and are avoiding her, more reason she is looking for a foreign body.

Anyways, make she swallow her pride and tell everyone that the whole thing is cancelled now, d more she waits, the more tensed she is.
Re: Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed by donestk(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
How do we get started?

marvluv:

lols..u need a juice to refresh with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass? / [pic] Sexiest Photo Gallery Of Thai Model Jessie Vard / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.